ব্রুকাস্‌ ব্রুকাস্‌ অনুরাগী Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the অনুরাগী of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ব্রুকাস্‌ 116057 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9201-9250 of 116057

বছরখানেক আগে brucas4ever said…
i learned from the best..lmfao.. im so lame
বছরখানেক আগে dermer4ever said…
no your not
whats up?? im so boredd
বছরখানেক আগে mcewen_girl said…
Hey guts what's up! I'm so bored too and YAH!! It's Thanksgiving here as of 15 minutes ago :D
same here kels:] happy turkey day:]]]
Yeah Happy Turkey Day! So what are you doing for T-Day?
having family over and i just finished my Naley contest entry it is very good.
nm, just hanging w/some fam! what about you kels?
bye g2g

night lpers:]
I've got 2 dinners to go to tomarrow and then another on Sat! I'm not looking forward to the one of Sat lmfao.. but Night Hannah..Sweet Dreams!
Night Hannah have a happy turkey day
Wait nvm I don't have to go..im on my phone now:\... sounds like fun kelsie
বছরখানেক আগে 1treehillfan said…
^^ Hey Hannah, Dermy, and Kelsie ;D
OMG I'm stuck home at my lame house for thanksgiving for a burnt turkey stale mashed potato dinner. Nice. LOL.
Where u from alice? Fun fun..im sry.lol.im at home too
^^ USA :)
And ugg yeah we're inviting the cranky ass side of my family to dinner... GREEEAT. LOL.
What do you usually do on turkey day?? :)
Go to my aunts house! But im so ahppy cause its at my house this year
^^ HAHAHA. I'm the exact opposite. I REALLLY wanted to go to my uncle's house but we didn't and now they are going to have an awesome dinner without us and I have to eat MY family's cooking. :(
Haha that sux!!!!! Yeahhh im happy I haven't had a thanks giving at home since like 2001
^^ Well I hope you have a good time :D:D
Yeah me too! Omg so my sis read half of twilight than stopped cause she hated it..so we went to the movie and she loves it she came home started reading again and still hates the book. But is in love with the movie
^^ OMFG are you serious?????
That happened with me too!!! I gave it to my cousin and she was like "eeww no I'm not reading that that is like the stupidest idea alive" but she went with some friends to see the movie and was like "I really liked it... i think bella is super cool" and I'm like "she's nothing like the bella in the book!" but she still refused to read it even when i told her the book was 10x better. UGG!
Okay I gotta go now..bye girlies:)
^^ Kay bye Hannah :) Have fun with your fam!!
Lol bye Hannah, again :D
বছরখানেক আগে brattynemz said…
Hannah, that's weird. I hated the movie bigtime! And Idk, ask Alice/Molly/Trine/Kelsie if they wanna do a recount. Err, how are we supposed to do that, in the first place?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Ok guys i still need some more fans for the Brucas fun contest the rules and everything are on the forum about it. It is gonna be fun i like option 1 and 6.
What forum Terra?

PS. to those who are wondering how Trine got Rob, well, she messaged me. I don't know if she saw it in this forum or in my profile.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
Hei^^
Ok Nem Here is the link for the contest it is based of the one in the naley spot link
I'd love to judge Terra. :) But I'm kind of thinking whether I should join the CD contest...

Hey Janni.
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
What's up?
Nothing much, I've been on the Twilight spot commenting on how I hated the movie. lol.

Terra, until when are you accepting participants???
বছরখানেক আগে livelovelaugh said…
awwwww nem you hated it?
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
Hei Dawn^^
thanks for the photoshop site^^<3 Know I just have to understand how to work it:/
Yes Dawn. :-/
বছরখানেক আগে livelovelaugh said…
awwwww no problem hun and thats my problemnow lol
I am still excepting until the end of the Naley contest which ends on the four of December
Okay give me until tomorrow I really wanna join the CD contest but I'm having doubts if I can come up with 20 songs. lol.
ok I will i am sure you will their are a lot of Brucas songs out their
Yeah but I want to choose the songs myself, so I will have to prepare very well. :D

gtg, nyt girls. Be back tomorrow.♥
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
Love<3
bye Nem
Haha nem..its okay I really don't car much..lol ill stick to edward(from the book) the movie was really bad I know!! Some parts were okay though
বছরখানেক আগে TSOYPRA said…
hi guys...
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
Hei Hannah and Vickey^^
Happend?
hi janni what's up?
nice icon i vote for this one...
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
Thanks, I really loved it too<3
বছরখানেক আগে irene_p said…
heyyy!!!
Hey Janni i have the contest details up i just need to know which contest you want to Judge and what contest you want to participate in
hi eirini ti ginete kala?