ব্রুকাস্‌ ব্রুকাস্‌ অনুরাগী Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the অনুরাগী of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ব্রুকাস্‌ 116057 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9701-9750 of 116057

বছরখানেক আগে 1treehillfan said…
nem- awww I have to change my icon soon... I can't take it. I NEED A JASHLEY/JALICE ICON!!!
And you know what I just realized? Me and Jackson's couple name is the same as Jasper and Alice's. Jalice. Because Jackson and Alice... Jalice. OMG!!! That just makes us ten times cooler!! LOL :)
Hannah- cheating??? what do ya mean?
বছরখানেক আগে brucas4ever said…
and images.. picks!..everything!!!!!!!!!! omgggggggg soo many things it took forever it also depends on how many people rate it.. so if you add like222200 vids and no one rates ur stuff then you wont get your medal!
^^ I know whatcha mean but like thanks to you lovely amazing people everyone started rating so me=happy person!!!
বছরখানেক আগে dermer4ever said…
that is the only problem when you add images and videos people are gonna have to rate it and some just don't do that.
hahah! if Mary was here now she would come kill me!!!!! grr.. im scared! lol im so getting 10,000!
Dermy- I know... it's sooo frustrating.
বছরখানেক আগে brattynemz said…
You are lucky hmm let me think how about me and Emmet? Nemmet? LMAO or me and Kellan, Nellan? Weird. lol
You cheated twice today Hannah! lol.
বছরখানেক আগে mollyx365 said…
woah i totally missed that whole thing hahaha
*looks at icon* I'm sorry I couldn't resist with all this talk about jalice... heehee :) And LOL nem I love Nellan<3 Sooo cute!!!
And oh now I get it cheating (hannah) lol... cheater cheater pumpkin eater!!!
I like Nellan better Nem and Hannah you are probably right
Nellan♥ :D
hhahahaha! lmfao! im i have to go to sleep soon but i know im gonna miss 10000!!!!!!!!!! than ill cry or kill whoever gets it!
oh hannah you wont miss it ;)
Don't you have the mind control thing, Hannah? Then you can stop people from typing before it gets to 10000th. :D
rofl exacttly
LOLLL Hannah... I'm up for a battle. Maybe I can fly over to where you live and we can duel LOL
We can duel for the 10000 lmao
Oh wow I want a power too. :D
saame!
i'm soo jealous lol
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Guys it is late and i am tired and i am gonna to bed but i will talk to you guys tomorrow.
molly and nem- LMAO all you have to do is claim your power and you get it... kinda like we claimed our twilight men LOLLL
Err I want Alice's power! I would so predict who gets the 10000th comment! LMAO
KK night Dermy :)
Okay Terra, bye! See yah!
nem- ahahahha fine if you get alice's power than I get Jasper's... I can control emotions AND fly! YAY! LEt me try my powers now...
"JACKSON RATHBONE WHEREVER YOU ARE... LOOOVE MEEE!!!" LOL
aw bye terra!
^^ bye Terra! HAHAH i can't Nem! I NEED TO MEET THEIR MIND FIRST! lol come get me Alice i can see your every move!

btw ive offically rated everything on the jalice spot!
can i be ... invisible?!
lol I can see it, he's coming over to my house right now. Sorry, Alice. :D
guys im psychic! i know whos gonna get 10,000!
totally MOlly!
YAY!!! THANKS HANNAH!
And LOL yes molly you can be invisible. But your kind of invisible already LOL... cuz we can't see you ;D
Nem- *SHOCKS* He is not!!! Your just pushing my buttons! LOL.
He's sitting right beside me and he's insulted that you lied about him... LOL. I'm going crazy ;D
Molly sure! Wait, I can't see you. :[

OMG aren't we the coolest people alive? lol
hahah! i know who gets 10,000 but im not gonna tell you it spoils everyones fun! and if i tell you i will have to mind control you too!!!!!!!! ** makes brother get me glass of water**
^^ Ahahhaha Hannah. I'm going to make you feel guilty for making your brother get you stuff! LOL
Alice tsk. I knew it, my power has flaws. The only explanation I can give is that he really wants to go see me but you won't let him. :D
haha i am confused but yay!
lol..lmfao... ohh the guilt is just killing me now
** makes brother jump up and down**
nem- Ooooooohhhh your going down for that. I'm going to make Kellan be angry at you (but I'm guessing he already is since he's secretly crushing on me... LOL). Now, I know your jealous nem, but we all know he's irrevocably in love with me ;D
wait i missed it whats Nems power again?
hahah sure it is ...
ooh Burned by Alice!!!!!!!!!!
And yay lol everyone except hannah has jalice/jashley icons lol!!!
YAY!!!! SPREAD THE JALICE LOVE<3
yes i've been meaning to change it to this :)
Damn Hannah... Robert looks hot in that picture... strangely so. Even with a smug smile and weird british sunglasses LOL Jk Jk...
and *SHOCK* Hannah I have so much sympathy for you brother LOL I'm sending more guilt your way...
Wow Molly has a Jashley icon!! :D

I'm not jealous at all. Oh I want Zafrina's power too! The one who makes you see things??? That's Zafrina right??? lol

Hannah I have Alice's power. :D
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
hahah im looking for a new Edward and Bella one<3 i love Jalice though!
** brother still jumping**