ব্রুকাস্‌ ব্রুকাস্‌ অনুরাগী Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the অনুরাগী of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ব্রুকাস্‌ 116057 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 102151-102200 of 116057

বছরখানেক আগে brucas4ever said…
ORRR YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF!
when they add in shit that was never in the show!

That slide show of Haley's Graduation!

HER FAMILY WASN'T there! the show made it clear that no ones parents were there, and she didn't stick around to take pictures she just went to hospital to have her kid

that TLA shit was never on the door

plus what happened to the other 6 sisters Haley had??? Remember she said she had 9sisters and suddenly she only has 2??? wtf???
eyeesexage! ** <3 *0
বছরখানেক আগে brattynemz said…
It's okay to drop names, LMAO. But if you aren't comfortable, I understand :)
and why did Nanny Carrie come back to life. Seriously wtf?

Okay her dad didn't come back the first time! but why not the second time?

this show is retarded

---
It just shows how biased they are for choosing Brulian over EVERYBODY ELSE. Brulian DOES NOT own the beach. And her reasoning that Brooke proposed to Julian at the beach? Well that worked out so well, didn't it? GOD I HATE THEM!
--
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!! I mean they sooooooo owned the beach, if that's not true love idk what is!
বছরখানেক আগে swimchick said…
Well after people were being attacked over on the tv couples spot, I'm reluctant...
Nem i think we have the exact same views on BJ. THEY piss me off. I feel like everyone likes them at least a little bit but me
sad
I like Brooke. I actually don't really like Lucas as a person. Except when he's with Brooke. And I don't like Julian. He's super boring. But I'm sick of unhappy Brooke.

And TBSAC is the user that most annoys me.
Why, what happened?
TBSAC boils my blood.

I'm unhappy with unhappy Brooke. I miss old Brooke
Nothing really, that particular person just seems to whine a lot when people attack Pucas. But hey, we all think different, so she should just DEAL.
বছরখানেক আগে Broody_4_Cheery said…
bj had ONE episode that focusd on the beach, ONE, it was soooo forced.

if not bl its quinn and clay but i refus to consider tehse newbies for anything. i'm with mouth "nobody likes new guys" .

and what about haley's brothers, her mom dies and we only see quinn and taylor, there was a funeral greta op to introduce haley's other sblings, we have yet to meet vivien, and she has at leats one brother because she mentions "brothers and sisters" in season one.

omh hannah, the creation of TLA pathetic, esp seeing it covered the whole lucas under brooke thing. they like trie to literally paint over bl.
big smile
Hannah! Why weren't we pals before??????? Great minds...
*I should say sooner, rather than before 'cuz it's not like we were enemies xD
TLA?
বছরখানেক আগে dermer4ever said…
i think most of us don't like TBSAC

anything that came from season four is pretty dumb
Brooke wasn't at the funeral either, right?

Gah TBSuckedAC and Kelly are the most biased LPers I've ever seen.
RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! i fucking threw my book at the tv when i saw that shit! It was pure blasphemy !!! it fucking pissed me off! OTH keeps making mistakes like that all the time!

Or how about Haley was pregnant for what a whole like 2months

First off she wasn't preggers ON the costume Party in season 3. But suddenly in season 4 she appears preggers. And only starts to look pregnant after the State Championship which at the earliest is in March. That leaves a good tops 3months of her actually being pregnant!

OTH SEASON 4 SCREW UP! !!!
TBSAC, don't know her/him. then again if its an lper why would i.

bitchthiria use to piss me off, but then she got banned.
IDK Emma we should have been we freaking read each others minds!

or how about that comet shit!!!!!!
lmfao same her Pix same here... Remember my wars with her
OTH has the worst timeline EVER.
Yeah the inconsistencies are offensive.
They can't figure out simple math.... Ohhh and you know what else i noticed. Jamie's birthday is in like the middle of the school year. isn't that strange considering he was born in june???? and school ends in june!
thats for damn sure

although they do look like they are having so much fun in Utah i did smile when mark got hit with snowballs
i think the problem with haleys pregnancy was not the time period but the sudden not pregnant about to pop appearace, its like one dya they just put the fake tummy on. and she shouldnt have been cheerleading as her pregnancy went on.

if you think of the first 4 seasons as junior and senior year a season is half a year, so fourth season would be about six months, ifshe git pregnant in season three it makes sense for the baby to be born at the end of season four, but the whole doesnt look pregnnant and then bang def knocked up thing confuses it. and dont get me started on season 6's time line and peytons pregnancy. the oth timeline so screwed, like jamie's bday is fd up, keeps bloody changing.
laugh
LMAO.
NO cause NH didn't sleep with eachother for like months after november cause they were fighting remember it took them a while! the soonest they got together was december. So december to june is only 7moms and your right one day she just popped out! didn't make sense.

OHHH Biggest mistake what day was the oth shooting on?
kiss
Do you guys do "wins" on this forum?
haha if you check the gravestones your mind will go crazy jimmy has a diff date to keith and then keiths likes to chang.

are you sure it was after november? did season 3 have any pointers to say around what time it was. im crap at this i dont know the american school year, it still seems weird to me that it ends and starts in the middle of the year.
it's eyesexage for the first comment

cause brucas are like major eyesexers

wins?
mischievous
oh yes we do but good luck getting them because they are lots of cheaters hehe
oh eyesexage!

eyesexage rocks, but commentage is better and hannah is the queen cheat.
Best prooof ever!
School shooting was march 1st of senior year! They got remarried lets say end of March... She went from being flat to a fat ass in 3months! yeah fucking right

link
 Best prooof ever! School shooting was march 1st of senior year! They got remarried lets say end of M
emma we even have icons designed for the specific purpose of eyesexage.
Queen Cheat! wooo!

School here starts sept ends in june....

SO if the wedding was in March lets say towards the end of march, then state championship was in April along with all that other stuff.! season 4epic fail
Are we really trying to figure out OTH's timeline? LMAO
laugh
Ah well then I've lost my eyesex-virginity xD

Haha yeah Haley's pregnancy is such a joke.
lol!!!

i know we should just stop. They try and make us confused by the dates because they never use holidays
LMFAO! EMMA WELCOME TO THE CLUB! i'm an eyesex whore!!!
come on now you can't figure out oth timeline its impossible to figure out its going to give you a head ache
 come on now আপনি can't figure out oth timeline its impossible to figure out its going to give আপনি a he
Ah well then I've lost my eyesex-virginity xD

OMFG LMAO!
What's with their coats???
they are in Park city Utah i believe its snowing and cold

link
Aww look at Mark and Sophia, all buddy-buddy. RIGHT.
Do you think that Sophia and Chad's personal life had anything to do with the crazy abrupt end of Brucas and start of Leyton?
Jophia was so cute in that video <3
I hate snow... i don't recognize half those people
awwwwwwwww i love that. I'm gonna go watch the office then go to sleep
night lovely's i'll be on tomorrow night if i don't go to my G'ma's