ব্রুকাস্‌ ব্রুকাস্‌ অনুরাগী Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the অনুরাগী of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ব্রুকাস্‌ 116057 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 114301-114350 of 116057

বছরখানেক আগে Jessica4695 said…
lmaoo :D sorry ... but i'm really laughing out loud here :/

AND lucky you Mary .. tell us how it went ;)
বছরখানেক আগে Jessica4695 said…
yeah im not even going to answer them anymore..
বছরখানেক আগে brucas4ever said…
Taking Red Door, i don't even wanna know about that drama. RED DOOR like completes my existence.

That's true. Idk i just feel done with shit if that makes sense. I'm done with bullshit i don't take that shit anymore. This past year i've become the biggest bitch.
বছরখানেক আগে sophialover said…
Bitch how kind of you, that was ME. Don't even know my name, how rude. oh p.s your welcome.

WHAT THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....? OHMYGOD OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

RIGHT OK.
RIP MAR. RIP MY DEAR.

FUCKING HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL,JEEEEEEEEEZ­! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY FAVE PERSON THAT PARTICULAR DAY TURNED OUT TO BE MY FAVE PERSON IN GENERAL.
NOW THAT'S...HM,SOMETHING. OHMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW
hahahhahah i feel so loved ♥
hahahahahahah
I saw it and i was like OMGG it's in Athens. She always talks about going to Athens.

That would be so creepy if someone knew all that stuff and just sent you that.
Dude I'm like the shittiest friend ever or what? LMAO. But you don't use it hardly at all bitch,HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW. But still,I got no excuse. I admit it. HAHAHAHA I'M STILL LOL'ING,I CAN'TTTTTTT.

LMAO.
That would be so creepy if someone knew all that stuff and just sent you that.

I honestly thought it was some crazy stalker I had never talked to before. But I got so overall excited I didn't even care to click on the profile of the person who messaged me the "fab news".
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Yeah i rarely go on. I was just on then and i was also on facebook and a side add about Amy's website came up and i clicked it and that concert thing showed up and i was like ohhhhhhh.

hahaha i knew you'd love it
Are you shitting me? I was jumping on the couch like a 3 year old for 2 hours. Then my dad came and I was like "Guess what? I want your credit card cause well,I'M BOOKING SOME MOTHERFUCKING TICKETS". And he was pissed going like "You want front row?" and I was like "It's Amy. I WANT.NEED.MUST HAVE.FRONT ROW"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You already were my fave person on earth but you know...I can't help but adore you even more cause of that <33 The fact that you got to know about it first is still shockening though. LIKE...I GO TO THE FUCKING FORUM EVERYDAY AND LOG IN AT LEAST 10 TIMES PER DAY. It's almost mindblowing that you got to know about it first. HAHA
You got your tickets???

i told you it was an add. Cause I have my top artists on fb so when ever something related to one of them shows up it gives me news and i noticed it. The better question is how did you miss it? Glad i could help.
heart
Facebook ONCE did a great job,then I suppose. I booked them,they'll be sending them in 2 days.
And then you post i was just gonna delete it. Bitch. hahahahah i fucking love you ♥ Your so funny.
And then you post i was just gonna delete it. Bitch.

I.SERIOUSLY CAN'T EVEN WITH MYSELF.
LMAO.
I'm a cold fucking bitch. But I had no ideaa,lol <33 Still,I'm a bitch. I mistaked you for a random spammer. That shall remain in history.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
hahahha i love concerts.
I'm so depressed in 2007 before i was a Reg fan she played at lollapalooza, IT'S the biggest concert even in Chicago EVERY summer. And i missed it like they have a least 100 bands, and then like 20 super popular ones. And i missed it :( most depressing thing of my life.
hahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i mean you prob would have found out eventually. i found out like super soon. but you think facebook would be like she's here in Chicago. But no they want me to go to Greece, those bitches.
AWW my bb. I'd have killed myself,I think. Like...if Ames came and I missed it. I'd have shoot terrible me in the head,I'm pretty sure.

Gah,that's very depressing. But hey,you didn't even know about her then? So you couldn't have even known about the thing...
Yeah i know, but lolla is epic, i can't wait until they announce this years people.

Are you going with anyone?
I would have found out,DUH but the thing is you found out like...6 hourse after it came out?
Not even "soon". You mostly found out "immediately"

I ADORE YOU.
I don't know yet. I don't want to go with anyone since I'm sure it'll be one of the most thrilling moments of my life and I want to experience it all by myself. But then again I think I need to have someone beside in case I pass out or something. Which is very,VERY likely If I indeed get front row.
hahahahahah i'm just so adorable.
rofl.

Besides Amy, what's up with you?
rainy
Besides Amy? That's hard. My mom went to Amsterdam (don't know how you spell that shit) with her new hubby and she just came back (LITERALLY 10' ago) being all happy and "nice" and "smiley" with me. It almost kills me. I mean,EW.
Gah I love this <33
Have you been to an Amy concert before?

I remember Freshemen year I WAS OBSESSED OBSESSED OBSESSED with the Fray. I can quote every lyric, i wanted to marry Isaac. I was like dying over them. I went to their concert and Jack's Mannequin was the opener, and i FUCKING FELL IN LOVE. It was like a fucking double rainbow, now i'm obsessed with Jack's.

Like in '09 his cancer movie came out, and i was waiting since i went to the concert for it, and then BOOOOM the release date was on my birthday I FUCKING DIED,

Music makes me die.
New husband?
how are you doing with that? When did all this happen? Did they actually have a wedding?
That vid is kinda scary but it's a good song.
Have you been to an Amy concert before?

Dude,No. Are you kidding me?

I remember Freshemen year I WAS OBSESSED OBSESSED OBSESSED with the Fray. I can quote every lyric, i wanted to marry Isaac. I was like dying over them. I went to their concert and Jack's Mannequin was the opener, and i FUCKING FELL IN LOVE. It was like a fucking double rainbow, now i'm obsessed with Jack's.

You're crazy. LMAO. Only Amy's music makes me want to die. (so far cause you never know...)
I've been trying to lose weight for my Trip in a MONTH FROM TODAY!!!!! HOLY SHIT it's 1month, i just noticed this as i was typing it. And it's like an epic fail:(

Like yesterday i didn't eat any food, but now i feel like shit and that doesn't make you lose weight.
And because of that this morning i made my self the biggest spinach and feta cheese omelet. And i suck at working out, my mom is a fucking personal trainer and she won't help me. Gahhh i need fucking couch time.
The Fray, Jack's and Reg.
NOTHING gets me like them.
I'd die if i met any of them. You don't even know. DIEEEEEE
NOTHING can surpass them.
They are my eternal loves.
Video clip IS *_* HAHAHA the fat old lady that is touching her boobs,lmao.

I love the song.

I don't particularly feel like talking about it right now but I'm NOW ok with it since I just don't even "see" that person at all. Like she doesn't make me have any sort of communication with him and that's cool. I simply pretend he doesn't exist. But I hate it when the bitch is like absent for 5 fuckin' days and comes like "YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAY IT WAS SO GREAT IN AMSTERDAM" like...I have low bullshit tolerance,I JUST CAN'T
Awww i'm sorry hun:( If you need to i'm here. K?
Just one more question. Is he living with you? Or do you live with you dad?
I'd take Reg over The Fray a millions of times. I always thought of the Fray that they're "Ok" as a band. But they never made me much of an impression.
Reg,you don't fuck with that. She's special. You can't even say her music is mediocre or anything like that since it's SO unique. Even you're not a fan 100%,you admit the woman has some kind of magic in her.

Gah,losing weight...my life. Strictest diet I ever went through: good breakfast,a single meal and a fruit.
HAHAHA I'D BE DEAD IF I SHARED THE SAME HOUSE WITH THAT CUNT.
No fucking way. I live with my mom. He lives in Athens anyway and pops in every fucking Saturday. He has a house in Chania.
Reg is my top. But the Fray got me through a lot of shit. I haven't listened to them in awhile but it's one of those things you don't let go. I don't think i'd be here right now if i didn't have their music.

Reg is just Reg there just isn't another definition for her. She's her own, and she owns my heart always. I NEVER GET sick of her. Like you said her magic there's just something about her.

Okay good, that scared me for a minute. I'm sorry hun that sucks.
Sorry I had to break your heart"

WHAT BL SCENE IS THIS? I've never seen it? When did i happen? and Who said it?
Have you heard this one? It's for sure in my top 5 of all her songs.
Apres Moi...I got it as my sms sound. LMAO. HAHA,I love her. Nah,two years ago I'd moan about it and it's actually make me sad. It'd even hurt me. But as I said it's all a matter of time. And I guess they're right when they say time's the best healer. Boo. I don't know. I just don't let it have an impact in my life anymore. But ofcource I'm not 100% over it.
WHAT BL SCENE IS THIS? I've never seen it? When did i happen? and Who said it?

I just saw it too in that pick. Have NEVER in my life heard of it.
That's good don't let it get to you. Of course your not.

For instance, last year sucked, and i told you all my stuff about my parents. BUT now i'm just sick of them. Like i get that they're not going to last forever. And we all know that. But i'm done listening to the fighting or the nonsense. I just go in my room and blast music. I don't let it affect me because there's nothing you can do about it, i mean they're still together but its just really bad. My mom just drinks, that's how she deals with it, oh and she smokes. But it just gets to the point where eventually you just have to like tune everything out.
I want to see it, and why is everyone voting it? It must be a crappy scene.
Idk begin to hope is such a tough album for me i can't pick my favorite. It just has some great ones but idk it's too hard for me to pick.
But it just gets to the point where eventually you just have to like tune everything out.

This is it. I'm really sad it took me over a year to realise that. I kept thinking they'd feel sorry for me and I'd you know...I'd in vain try to prevent it from happening and at the same time facing it. It's one of those things you just KNOW they're how they are yet you...Gah. People fuck you up Hannah,that's what I've learned. I don't care if they mean to but they fucking do. And once you lose yourself you've got 2 choices: Find yourself or lose that person completely (who in the fucking hell said that? Bet it was awesome Brooke) And I'm glad I did find myself. I learned to fuck it...simple as that.
lolla prob makes you want to cry too
look at this.
And I'm really sorry for your mom. It's not the way for coping with any problems...drinking or whatever. And if she's the one to be feeling so overall shitty in a relationship idk...I guess she must be the one to end it officially?
11:11?
It's good but I'm more into Begin to Hope. "Samson","No me quitte pas","Lullibyyyy" <33
eople fuck you up Hannah,that's what I've learned. I don't care if they mean to but they fucking do. And once you lose yourself you've got 2 choices: Find yourself or lose that person completely (who in the fucking hell said that? Bet it was awesome Brooke) And I'm glad I did find myself. I learned to fuck it...simple as that.

EXACTLY. You're my real fucking twin i swear.
I had this convo like two weeks ago with Mon. That quote is written on my closet wall. But i'm really proud of you hun ♥
Your kinda like my role model through all this, especially cause i haven't even told the girl "who claims to be my sister" about my parents. Idk your just sooooooooo strong.

OMG your birthday is coming up! Your gonna be an adult!
crying
Lolla,OMHMY. WHY WOULD ANYONE ON EARTH MISS THAT? She's briiliant. WHY do I get the feeling her live singing is even more flawless than the original record singing? This song = Heavennn. The moment I listened to it I wouldn't believe it but it had topped "Samson". And "Samson" have moved me deeply but this...<33
Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't be sorry for her. She brought all this on herself. It's her fault any of this is happening. Yeah it will be her, my dad is madly in love with her but she's just an ughhhhhh. This is my daily struggle i mean SHE'S MY MOTHER. But how can i feel this way about her?

And her dad was an alcoholic, and so is her sister, and her aunt a lot of people are. So it's kinda upsetting to see her turning into one. And she doesn't think she's one but she's deffo on the road. SHE DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR PITTY THOUGH.
Samson is kinda like a single for me, that's how i listened to it, it was the first Reg song i fell in love with so it stands alone.

11:11 is pretty epic, FAR is my passion though. I mean i more so like the songs not like a certain album in general i just love her music.
I mean that's a great song, i love it, I just like some more. "Buildings" for instance is about an Alcoholic. Gosh gotta fucking love Reg.
I think it's just kinda how you make connections to songs.
Your kinda like my role model through all this, especially cause i haven't even told the girl "who claims to be my sister" about my parents. Idk your just sooooooooo strong.

"I'm not perfeeeeeeect but I keep tryiiiiiiiiing..."
LOL I'm nothing like "strong" but if i'm backed up against the wall I'll seriously kick the shit out of anyone. It just takes time. I love you. SO much.

cause i haven't even told the girl "who claims to be my sister" about my parents.

GRRR. I won't judge her cause I don't know her but this is still...UGH.