ব্রুকাস্‌ ব্রুকাস্‌ অনুরাগী Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the অনুরাগী of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ব্রুকাস্‌ 116057 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 114751-114800 of 116057

বছরখানেক আগে brattynemz said…
Nope. I've watched a couple of episodes though, it's good!
বছরখানেক আগে monLOVEbrucas said…
yup.

u still watch gg right ?
Yea, kinda. I watched 4x17 earlier today. And WTF, the Dair kiss was the end of the episode already?
bah tumblr is soo boring and i have PS but nothing is inpsiring me
Everyone's probably sleeping already :D
বছরখানেক আগে brucas4ever said…
MONIAAAAAAAA
Hnnaahhh are you heree <33
YAYAYAYAAYYY

MY LOVEE. I MISS YOU SO MUCH.
i actually went to sleeep thinking about you [ not kinky or anything llol] i was like i nneed to speak to hannah tomorrowww.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
We'll duh not kinky. That'd be creep. lmao
I miss you. I haven't been around at all.
BUT i'm about to drop off the face of the earth. This is like my last day here for a while i think.
ONE WEEK UNTIL D.C
:OOO
WWHYYY THE FK ?
and yayay im so glad you are going!!

but why are u leaving off here now ? ;[[
I'm not "leaving" I just have exams and stuff coming up and i need to get to studying. Plus my life is really crazy right now, and i'm trying to figure out some stuff.
whats going on, talk to me. i miss being here for you.

and i hate you when you have schoool, its taking over your life ;[[
eh. Nothing's really going on. idk. I'm just gonna shove it back, because i need to remove the self pity from my life. So let's drop it. what's going on with you?
Besides the fact that you have a disgusting icon.
:oooo MY ICON ROCKS MY LOVE.

Hannah i wanna leave aussie, i hate it here, i have nothing here. i am alone and i wanna move or die and be with god ;/
NOOO don't die. please don't.
Come here, move to Chicago.
What happened that you want to move?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
umm lets see, last year my whole world fell apart and i changed and im glad, but now here i am, and im not happy and i dont belong here.
What happened last year? How did you life fall apart?
but lets not talk me. my life sucks lmao but im fine, i move on.

whats new with you APart FROM SKOOL
Nooo i want to know what's happening. I feel like i'm never here for you. SPILL. I'm all ears, i mean eyes.

Nothing. Honestly Nothing.
Okay, last year i had 3 friends, and well i was sick of them and the way they treated me. Like the way they told me to dress sometimes, and i was like bich im fking 18 i can dress myself, and they got mad when i spoke to ppl they didnt like and than i was like fk this. so i stoped interacting with them, they clearly didnt want to be my friend because they didnt try to like be my freinds anymore. so last year i lost them and i had other friends but not close like them, so i was pretty much alone and i just dnt have ppl to talk to in RL. nobody i can go to and like cry, i culdnt even cry to them really. so yeh my life sucks hannah but lets not speak about that.
HANNAH YOU ARE ALWAYS HERE FOR ME. trust me, without you, in those months we had, i wuldnt be happpy.
actually it doesnt suck, but im alone in RL not internet, thats why im always here, because i can escape what i hate in reality.
nobody i can go to and like cry, i culdnt even cry
- :(
I know how it feels, it gets better. Idk after awhile you become numb of everything around you that you won't notice their gone.

Don't use this place as an escape. Try talking to other people. Trust me i used this place as my escape and when i distanced myself it was much better because you get that gap between what's real and what's fake.
hannah, i knew how you were feeling so much because i had gone through that before, and i moved on from caring about people and stuff. and i guess i gave you wrong advirce to distant yourself from people, but thats how i wanna do it

i went to a party on the weekend got shit drunk becaue these people there, they used to be my friends, now i just i dnt belong with them.
For me there were months when i couldn't sleep at night, i would stay up all night even when i had school the next day. This place is so easy to come to when your upset. I'm not saying don't tell people your problems, because you need to open up. But i know how you feel, like the whole world is moving but your standing still? It gets better trust me.
If you don't belong with them, don't try and fit in with them. Be yourself. Maybe change up your schedule, are you going to college?
ty bb. it will get better when i leave and find something better for me.

and yes it does feel like that, THE WORLD IS MOVING BUT I AM STUCK ;/
I only work, night times... i wanna go school but im not really good at anything so idk what to do
When everything around you is dark, it's so easy to fall into that darkness.
heart
HANNAH! MON!
I got waaay too excited :D
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
ilu Hannah. BUT THIS DOESNT FEEL RIGHT. I WANNA BE THERE FOR YOU. not this way around.

Hi nem LONG TIME
Go to school it occupies a lot of time, and you can put a lot of effort into it.
Go as an undecided major and find out what your interested in.
Hiii :)

What are we talking about?
Hannah this is aussie, we dnt have that stuff. we have to do a certain course n shit;. IT SUCKS

Nem we are talking bout life and how it sucks.
Well what can you see yourself doing in the future?
I see. I don't think life will ever NOT suck. It's just the way it is.
NEMMMMMMMMMMMM.
IT.HAS.BEEN.FOREVER.
OMG Hannah you noticed me just now? Pssh. Jk. *hug*
^^ yup exactly.

and Hannah nothing LMA0, the world will end soon, so maybe ill be heaven.
MONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN­NNN­NNN­NNN­NNN­NNN­NNN­NNN­NNN­NNN­NN.
I love you come move to America, we can go to college together.
NEM ITS MARYS BIRTHDAY!
Sorry Nem, i'm distracted.

Mon i'm gonna drop off the face of the Earth in a few mins, my sis is ready to murder me soooooo.
cake
Oh rly?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARY!!! I LOVE YOU BABY!
hannah i wish MY DREAM IS TO LIVEE IN AMERICA. ever since i can remember, i feel i belong there lol seriously.
HOW ARE YOU, HANNAH? IT'S BEEN SO LONG :/
NOO HANAHHHH
I MISS YOU THOUGH!! ;[[[[
:))))))))))))))))0000
I wish Mar was here.

A depressed person can't give a depressed person advice, it just doesn't work that way.

GUESS WHAT MON! THE SUN WILL COME OUT TOMOORROW TOMORROW< BET YOUR BOTTOM THE SUN WILL COME OUT TOMORROWWWWWWWWWWWW.

America is the most overrate place in the world.
I don't want to live here. Trade places?

Nem i'm good, how are you?
Hannah if you have to go soon, just know i love you and thank you for listening too me and being there <3 ILU
I don't want to leave but my sis might murder me so it's leave or die?