বাফি দ্যা ভ্যামপায়ার স্লেয়ার contre les vampires They are who they play

mysticfallout posted on Jul 30, 2014 at 04:34AM
I've been watching HIMYM (up to season 6 right now) and I've noticed, Alyson Hannigan acts at times a lot like Willow. Sometime's naive and silly and other time Dark Willow. I have watched BTVS so many times I really couldn't begin to do an honest count but I'm wondering has anyone else ever projected a Buffy char to that actor on another show/movie? It happens when I watch Bones also (my kids also love Buffy/Bones).) Do I sound crazy or just obsessed? LOL Truth be told I really think it has happened with just about every one of them. Xander was in some christmas movie about a dog and some girl and a lunch box my wife watched. Pretty much the same thing there too.

বাফি দ্যা ভ্যামপায়ার স্লেয়ার contre les vampires 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে mysticfallout said…
And how do I get a stupid icon instead of the green guy??
Flickerflame commented…
Go to your profile, select the category of ছবি (third grey box) and click on the উঠিয়ে রাখুন New ছবি on the right of the dark blue line. Click on Choose File and select an image অথবা প্রতীকী from your computer. Click on the little box which says "make this image my user icon". Click জমা করুন Image. বছরখানেক আগে
mysticfallout commented…
Awesome thank you. Now off to pic hunt. I হারিয়ে গেছে all my BTVS pics when my external HD took a dive on me. Do other member's here mind if we use their pics/icons? It really has been a LONG time since I've been here. হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ বছরখানেক আগে