কার্টুন নেটওয়ার্ক New Ideas

CrazyJ posted on Aug 19, 2010 at 01:19AM
So far I got a half a dozen ideas for new shows for CN. My personal fav is about a boy named Will who is a rich boy with a greedy attitude but is one day attacked by a wolf and later that night he turn into a half human half werewolf. He has all their strengths none of their weaknesses. With this new power he now protects the innocent and weak. What do you think? If you have any ideas for shows let me know, i could use some new ideas. I'd love to hear your ideas. i might get them out.

কার্টুন নেটওয়ার্ক 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে woowie said…
laugh
On planet Lightopia, one young alien, Sparky, must go to the Nightmare World- better known as Middle School- daily. And to add on to that, she has to accept torture from her self-proclaimed "Texter of Beauty" sister, Kat. Will the young mischief-maker survive with her two best friends, Scoot and Dizzy,and her kind-hearted mad-scientist cousin Zapnis by her side?

Main Characters-
Girls:
Sparky- The shows main character. This tomboy loves candy, music, videogames, and laser tag. She hates Dustin Beaver, who happens to be her sister's favorite singer. Her fur is purple.
Kat- One of the show's main antagonists. Kat beat a universal record as fastest texter. She is obsessed with all things fashion and Dustin Beaver. She hates what Sparky loves. Kat and Sparky fight often. Kat is a pink-furred Lightopian.
Mrs. Dark- Sparky's science teacher. She is an overweight baby blue Lightopian. Sparky does not like Mrs. Dark.
Ms. Cougar- Sparky's Math teacher. Ms. Cougar is a beautiful purple furred Lightopian. Sparky despises her as well.
Ms. Heartbell- Sparky's Social Studies teacher. Beautiful cream-furred Lightopian. Sparky's second favorite teacher.
Ms. Woods- Sparky's English teacher. She is a slightly overweight orange furred Lightopian, who happens to be Sparky's favorite teacher.

Boys:
Scoot- Shy yellow furred Lightopian. As his name suggests, he scoots a lot. He is Sparky and Dizzy's best friend. They call him Sir Scoot-a-lot.
Dizzy- Extremely hyper orange-furred Lightopian. He spins a lot, making him dizzy. He is Sparky and Scoot's best friend
Zapnis- Blue furred Lightopian. He loves science, but goes insane after three days in his lab. Hs is very loving towards Sparky and her friends, but him and Kat always fight. He is the sisters' cousin

-----
Sparky: Middle School? What the heck is THAT?
Dizzy: It's where the crazy Elementary school kids go when their parents and teachers want to get rid of them!
Scoot: I DON'T WANT TO BE HATED!
Sparky: WHO ASKED YOU, SIR SCOOTS-A-LOT? *electrocutes him*
Kat: Well, look who it is, Dummy, Nerd, and Stupid. I'm going to a Dustin Beaver concert. So stay out of my way, or else I'll have your furry butts on my mini fridge!
Scoot: I LIKE MY BUTT!
Sparky: Kat, go marry your phone or something you turd. Were gonna go Lazah Taggin! *runs off followed by Dizzy yelling, "BURN!" and Scoot, who is terrified of Kat, yelling "S-SPARKY! YOUR S-SISTER SCARES M-ME!"*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে