Chameron (Chase & Cameron) ♪♫Chameron shippers forum!♪♫;D

lovehousemd_frv posted on Sep 12, 2010 at 12:43PM
As you know this spot is not active and i made this forum.I see it in several spots.This forum is where we can talk for everything what we want.Enjoy;)

Chameron (Chase & Cameron) 27 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে lovehousemd_frv said…
cool
Yayyy!Lets dance and say dirty words to writers*dance**drinks coke*
বছরখানেক আগে MISAforever said…
big smile
dirty words.... hahaha..- I got few on my mind.. all related to chameron... to embarassed to write em..:D
crying
Yep.I understand you....Oh.I so much want to see the First ep with CC..Can't wait..And i will start school@15th September*cries*
crying
well it won't be then.. who knows when it will be'.. i just know I'm dying to see it... and I already hate that new relationships chase is gonna have with 13 or the new one....*crying**dying**broken-hearted*
crying
Well i like Chirteen*not kill me.please*But this one with AT is so stupid.The writers just was wanting to say Goddbye losers.Chameron broke up,Chase sign the divorce papres,And they have goodbye sex.Go to hell.This is the endI want to kill them*cries*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
heart
Nooo.. that can't be the end.... Sex means sth.. always does.. at least lust... and Chase's sad look after he thought she turned him down... means feelings.. I'll never give up my hope!!! and i don't ship him with 13 cause she's been with foreman and all the drama reminds me of grey's anatomy... I'm just FANATIC chameron.. my one truly OTP forever and ever...
I know Joja.I know that it's not the end.You must kill me to i stop to ship CC.THEY ARE THE PERFECT COUPLE and i know that Cameron will return to him again and again
big smile
awwww that was sweet :) and I will kill you if you stop shipping them :) but that will be crime of passion
>_______>*scary**runs to buy helmet*
you can run but you can't hide :D
worried
:O Do you want to kill me?

"dO you heard that tehy not removed Cameron from theopenning theme^_____^"
worried
okey, we r gonna ignore the fact that I'll kill you if you stop shipping them, and gonna concentrate on your last line :"dO you heard that tehy not removed Cameron from theopenning theme"
.. are you serious?????????? cause if you're not that would be cruel, brutal, totally heart-breakin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mischievous
heay calm down.I think it's true.I read it but we must wait and see.I really will happy if it's true.She play 6 season's @this show and they can't just kick her ass
crying
I agree!!!!!! they just can't.. but i think i read an interview with a producer that said she won't be in credits :((:(:(:(
I know.But this was before months.And they said that theopening theme will be the same today
well,, we'll see soon... I'll keep my fingers crossed but don't think it will be any good..
crying
Oh,i find somwthing at Jmo's fanforum.Damn!I think the will change it*cries*
crying
Jani why do you d this to meeeeeeeeeee?!!! *cries*
crying
Only to you.To me tooo.Stupid people..First says something than ther,than other*runs to cry*
crying
son of a bitch.. bastard,,,, gamad,, pizde...aaaa fuck theeeeeeeeeeem..... hate eeeeeeeem
How i want to kill them...see what i was mean

Have ‘House’s opening credits been changed yet? – Sophie
Do you mean, is Jennifer Morrison removed from them? No, her name and clip are still there, at least in the rough cut I saw.
UPDATE: I have since been reminded that the press screeners feature temp credits that could change for broadcast.

Omg!First saying that than pther*broken heart*
crying
aaaaa.. oke.. prepare for another heart-break..
Jen wrote this on twitter : "So far Im not on any episodes of house for season 7 and have not yet been contacted for any future eps. Sorry guys."
and chek what she wrote to another fans on her account: link
Yeah,i know.Just this was "WTF!But she was have contact for 3 episodes.Zomg!"
surprise
yeah I know!!!!!!!!! that sons of a bitch lied!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mischievous
I can't wait to see her at HIMYM tomorrow.I not watch her@Chase yet but i hear relly good comments for the ep^_^

Just watch this photo.Oh.how you can not watch this ep:3
 I can't wait to see her at HIMYM tomorrow.I not watch her@Chase yet but i hear relly good মতামত fo
বছরখানেক আগে pietruszka said…
surprise
Did you guys notice, that all "big" Chameron moments took place after Cameron was closer to House? Like the drawer in The Itch and the whole engagement... Do you think there's a bigger reason, like Cameron's memories about her love to House?

I think, maybe, at the point of screwed-up relationships, Cameron saw herself in House, and every time she got closer to him, she understood, that she was pushing Chase away (like House did with Stacy), and she realized that she didn't wanted to end up alone... So she took next big step.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Did আপনি guys notice, that all "big" Chameron moments took place after Cameron was closer to House? Li
I never thought of it that way.. I still don't... House had nothing to do with her decisions.. She made them on her own... I just belive some of them were, well not wrong, but made at the wrong point...Like wedding idea.. They should waited, but they didn't.. He pressured her on sth she wasn't ready for,, yet... And she made all the big steps cause she didn't wanna lose him. That's why I belive she did love him.. And he loved her but was more ready than she was.... Ohh btw I still think the verb "love" doesn't belong in past :D