খ্রীষ্টধর্ম Do আপনি think it's O.K. to say oh my ga?

gwevin12 posted on Oct 03, 2010 at 06:19AM
Do you think it's O.K. to say oh my ga? My mom dosen't what do you thin?:D

খ্রীষ্টধর্ম 14 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Summerstorm32 said…
no I don't.It sounds to much like your taking Gods name in vien.

but only you can decide if it gives you a bad feeling inside when you say it.
বছরখানেক আগে Renarimae said…
Dada: I agree, I always use euphenisms for swear words. Instead of OMG, I say Oh My Gosh or Oh My Goodness. Instead of JC or J, I say Geez, Geez Louise, or Gee Wiz.
বছরখানেক আগে jeannette26 said…
It can become a habit.As long as you catch yourself right after you say it like "oops Im not suppose to say that" and pray to jesus to help you with that problem.your on the right track.We as humans can be very quick to speek without thinking of what were saying and the consquences of what could happen when we say things.As christians we should be slow to speek and quick to listen.
বছরখানেক আগে jennabug121 said…
I sometimes say it and hate myself for it and I'm trying to shake the habbit!
বছরখানেক আগে Poseidon3 said…
Yeah, it can be difficult sometimes.
বছরখানেক আগে phantommusic said…
I do. I do say it occasionally, but I don't like it and am doing my best to stop since I became a Christian almost a year ago.
বছরখানেক আগে melamelia said…
angelic
IT Z A MATTER OF KEEPIN URSELF RIGHTEOUS N HOLY.DONT DONT USE IT IF U R NOT SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে InLoveWithJesus said…
We shall not use his name in vien. However don't blame yourself after doing it without wanting it.... God is love and he won't push you into hell for that.... just ask him to change you and to fill you with his love. The more you learn about him, the more you become like him and won't say it. Because when you really love him you can't do that. Just think of it.... you wouldnt use the name of your husband or a good friend in those cases because you love them.... even though you won't use Gods name if you love him :)
So, don't panic, keep on loving him more :)
বছরখানেক আগে ShadowYJ said…
No 'cause if you do you are using his name in vain and tats a bad thing. Its one of the first laws in the ten commandments
বছরখানেক আগে Rainshadow999 said…
I dunno, but Skipper off Penguins of Madagascar said it.
AngelicStar206 commented…
no offonce but really? your bringing up কার্টুন up for a Q. like this বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Rainshadow999 said…
Lol, Skipper's a bad boy.
বছরখানেক আগে Carolinaproud26 said…
No it's using God's name in vein, and in the bible it says it's just like saying a curse word
বছরখানেক আগে emeraldcoast55 said…
As other's have said, no, it's not okay because it's using God's name in vain, which is not taken lightly. link show a list of Bible verses about it.
Try substituting "gosh", and over time you'll say that instead.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে DivaChipette1 said…
I only say "Oh My Goodness" or "Oh My Goodness Gracious" because I am very shy about saying those things, because it's like there is a voice in the back of my mind saying "no, don't do that." Whenever I speak, I tend to think "Is that what God would say" and if he wouldn't say it, then don't. That's how I like to think, but everyone has their preferences.