খ্রীষ্টধর্ম The miracles of god

percysmile posted on May 02, 2011 at 03:50AM
In this you can tell others about the miracles that you had every one is allowed to tell do not be shy

খ্রীষ্টধর্ম 4 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে percysmile said…
I know this boy who parents were cleaning the house and no one was in carge of him the mom checked in on him every once and a wile but that's it (the kid was about 1 but a little younger than that) the boy walked off the deck (the deck was being renovated ) the boy was fallings the older sister screamed and that brout the parents they rushed him to the doctor and the doctor tolled them that the boy was lucky he was not falling as fast as he sould have and he landed so perfectly that he did not brake any thing it was like a angel cought him and put him on the ground
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে PenelopeWolf1 said…
heart
Thats Amazing.

A miracle that happened in my life was

My grandpa (Gary) was carrying a box up stairs last summer and then all the sudden he started having a Heart Attack. MY grandma called the ambulence and they took him to the hospital. Then she grabbed me and we went up to the hospital. He had loads of wires hooked up to him. He's fine but that was his 3rd heart attack in about 10 years. He's turning 62 and he's amazing. But it didn't seem real until he was out of the hospital, and that's when I started crying that he was ok. God healed him, it wasn't his time to go. I love my g-pa, he's the best, and I would have lost him except for God's mercy.

<33 you Papa! <33
বছরখানেক আগে percysmile said…
that soooo sweet
বছরখানেক আগে PenelopeWolf1 said…
heart
Thnxx :)