Colin and Bradley Funny boys ^^

scarxtardis posted on Jun 30, 2010 at 09:28AM
Ok,
This is hyopthetical, but we all will wish its real!
Ok, you're walking down the main street of your town, and you see Colin and Brad walking down, right your way.
Tell me your reaction! I'd be glad to list the best 3!

Colin and Bradley 7 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে heartmerlin2 said…
blush
PANIC!!!! Then (if I managed to calm down and avoid fainting) I would get a pen (from somewhere, i don't know where from), get something Merlin-y that I own (again, I don't know how or where from) and then TRY and walk up to them and TRY and ask them for a their autograph and if I could have a pic taken with them (no idea where the camera will come from either, or who will take it). Remember, this is assuming I would have the confidence to even walk up to them.

As you can see, conpleatly floored, but as you said, it will only be a dream in my head at night. :-( *heavy sigh*
বছরখানেক আগে scarxtardis said…
Nice!! Since I never leave home without my camera, I'd be good, but yes, It would be nice if it wasn't a dream.
Hey, that reminds me, i had a dream last night that I was in a shopping center, and i saw colin walking out of the bread aisle. I ran up to him and went "Can I have your autongraph?!" then i woke up. I was so sad :(
বছরখানেক আগে chickencheese said…
Hmmm...
Well, after fainting, waking up, fainting again, panicking, and almost dying of excitment/embarassment/terror, I would probably find a pen (where from?!) and a piece of paper (where from?!) and, like heartmerlin2, TRY to walk up to them. I'd stutter and stammer until I finally managed to explain that I want their autograph and a photo with them (I don't carry a camera round with me, so ???). It would be a thoroughly embarrassing experience. After all that, I'm not sure whether I want it to happen! Wait- yes, I do.

I had a similar dream, except I asked Colin if I could hug him ("So I could tell all my friends on Fanpop") and he sad yes. I hugged him, then woke up! Happy dream. Why wasn't it real?!?!?!!
I hate good dreams! I hate them :( well, not while they're happening, but u know :P but if I met colin and or bradley, I'd ask them for their email and give it to a couple of people (yes, including you)
বছরখানেক আগে heartmerlin2 said…
I agree. Nice dreams just have to end just as something great happens! IT'S SO ANNOYING! Once I dreamt of Bradley and Colin being in my garden with all my friends! :O It was amazing coz (just like you chickencheese) I asked if I could give then a hug, and the said yes, and I had a few photos taken with them (and some while i was hugging them), and then... and then... I woke up. >:(
Awww! I wish that was real! A hug from Col and Brad... *sighs dreamily* I hate waking up from really good dreams! and...
... was I there in your garden? XD
বছরখানেক আগে cassabundii said…
mischievous
I'm really annoying like that, and i'm completly pathitic if my dreams come true! ;D I'd Prob just faint, scream, go MENTAL, hug them, ask for an autograph, ask for a photo of them kissing:p (joking!), Ask for my picture taken with them (me inbetween both of them) and then eventually i'd be so crazy that i'd bring them on a panick-attack! :D