ক্রিমিনাল মাইন্ডস্‌ When do আপনি notice that আপনি are obsessed with Criminal Minds?

prentissadmirer posted on Jan 19, 2010 at 02:32PM
This topic was first uploaded on Criminal Mins fan wiki, but I really wanted to do with new people here.

So, for example,

I notice myself being obsessed with CM when I try to profile someone else.

You got it? so, let's have fun folks!

ক্রিমিনাল মাইন্ডস্‌ 22 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Edlothialaswen said…
I watch other crime shows and crime related stories on the news and try to profile everyone
বছরখানেক আগে jalicefan15 said…
when i was in grade 9 want to corect the grade 12 psych class students because they said mental breakdown instead of major depressive episode. lol
বছরখানেক আগে gosselinfan626 said…
When I say Reids existentialist joke and find it hysterical but everyone looks at me like I'm a complete idiot
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে iluvtheshow said…
Dreams mostly. I had one that was just like Minimal Loss at a point and another where Hotch got shot. It tell the Hotch one almost in tears and I get a lot of funny looks... :)
বছরখানেক আগে kis2009 said…
I look for other movies or tv shows that star my favorite actors/actresses from the show and watch it just because they are in it. Mostly MGG hes my favorite :)
বছরখানেক আগে spencerfave said…
smile
profiling people... in la we read this short story then had to do this worksheet thing with Qs like "What qualities do you see in Markgraff?" etc and i tried to look all cool and be like "well this guy prolli does this blah blah blah..." LOL
বছরখানেক আগে reidlover247 said…
heart
well, its everyday... profiling the guy in line ahead of me, correcting people when they misuse terms, using lines from the show in daily conversation... its bad lol
বছরখানেক আগে 2cre8 said…
Like when I started checking in the newspaper to see if it was on that day.
বছরখানেক আগে hottiecoolcat said…
when i dream of the team and im part of the team n the dreams,i profile friends and family,i talk nonstop about CM
বছরখানেক আগে Eline_K said…
wink
When I profiled a killer on the British detective 'Midsomer Murders' and nailed the profile! ;-)
বছরখানেক আগে addict_2_EmilyP said…
smirk
When I Never Stop Talking Bout CM.OH and wen my parents tell me 2 shut up already. oh and wen i started posting quotes on my bedroom wall. oh and wen i talk bout it in my sleep.oh and wen aww this is funny i had a dream i wuz n FBI Agent with them....HAHALOLZZZ!<33
বছরখানেক আগে mrsspencereid said…
wink
Look at my username. Nuff said.
বছরখানেক আগে angel419 said…
cool
urban legends don't creep you out and you start talking like Garcia.
বছরখানেক আগে Gothic_Nerd said…
when i saw somone at the mall and ran around for two hours trying to find them again because i thought they were Lola Glaudini, and then having my heart broken because they were just some random person. or maybe when i see an item of clothing at the store and i'm all i have to get that because its almost identical to the shirt or whatever it is that so and so was wearing in such and such epiode but overlooking the fact that i hate that shirt or whatever, and if it werent related to cm i would never wear it. plus when i dream every night about cm and onetime when i was spending the night at a friends house she woke me up and was like shut up because apparently i was reciting minimal loss in my sleep(complete with sound affects.)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে reid4infinity said…
mischievous
i'm a nurd, and i use facts learned from the show to raise my personal academic status....in other words i make myself seem smarter to my friends.
বছরখানেক আগে DaniMo said…
When I can repeat almost every line from my favourite episode.
বছরখানেক আগে vampbee said…
i try to profile people all the time, lol. and i was quite happy when i got 100% in the profiling section of my forensics course in high school. see, TV IS educational XD
বছরখানেক আগে crazyme20 said…
when i realized that i have watched every episode at least 4 times. My favourits - like 15
বছরখানেক আগে tvfan87 said…
cool
When I had a dream that Prentiss, JJ, Garcia, and I were taking a road trip all over Texas...
বছরখানেক আগে LTboy said…
surprise
When I found myself saying 'just one more episode' and I'd keep watching one more episode then another then another 'til it's way way past bedtime.
বছরখানেক আগে Mrs_MGG said…
big smile
When I spent Spring Break in my room watching 1 season of Criminal Minds on dvd a day! And yes it is possible!
বছরখানেক আগে teambamon said…
smile
When I watch it all the time and when I watch other crime shows or movies, I try to profile the killer and figuring out who it is before the cops:)