ক্রিমিনাল মাইন্ডস্‌ Why?

neenj61 posted on May 16, 2010 at 03:44PM
Why would anyone remove a wallpaper they made?I posted what I thought was a great wallpaper and the person who made it requested I take it down..why?If you want credit I'll give you credit.But why would you not want to share with other fans?I think your work is wonderful Anthony258.So please answer my question.I only post what I feel is great work and your not getting paid.Why would you post WP online if you don't want it seen?
 Why would anyone remove a দেওয়ালপত্র they made?I পোষ্ট হয়েছে what I thought was a great দেওয়ালপত্র and the p

ক্রিমিনাল মাইন্ডস্‌ 5 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Kelsje said…
wink
It happened to me before.
Most people say that they want to post it themselves and I don't know why they want to do that. I see people posting my artwork and I only look for credit. I don't get the problem with that and I would see it as a compliment when other people upload my work.

Most artists make a big fuss about it and all you can do is take it down. Sometimes you'll just have to live with it!
বছরখানেক আগে neenj61 said…
sad
Thanks for your reply.I'll give credit but I will not remove it.Period.
বছরখানেক আগে AaronHaley4ever said…
I will take something down if I receive a lot of rude comments about my work. I've made TONS of Hotch graphics yet I post none of them. The fangirls like the idealized Captain America image, not the broken vulnerable side I prefer to portray, so I don't post out of fear of what others will say.
বছরখানেক আগে neenj61 said…
Don't ever let fear of what others think or say about your art keep you from posting it.If you like it and want to share with other fans..then do it.What's important is that you express yourself.Get used to rude people honey but remember there are people who may be touched by your art.Don't fear anything!
 Don't ever let fear of what others think অথবা say about your art keep আপনি from posting it.If আপনি like i
বছরখানেক আগে allyxx said…
surprise
OMG!! that pic you posted is amazing!! did u draw that yourself???