ক্রাইম সিন ইনভেস্টিগেশন A few ক্রাইম সিন ইনভেস্টিগেশন topics...

edennirvana posted on Jan 25, 2009 at 02:20AM
Hi Guys!

It's been a while, but I always find my way back. Anyway, I just thought I'd strike up a new conversation, this way I can be enlightened about stuff like:

- What the hell happened to Ronnie? And Sofia?

And your take on the new people...

- What is your opinion on Riley? And Dr. Langston?

Well, hope to hear from you!
last edited on Jan 25, 2009 at 02:22AM

ক্রাইম সিন ইনভেস্টিগেশন 8 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে courtney7488 said…
So far, I like the new characters. Riley is pretty cool, and Langston is interesting. However, neither one could ever replace Grissom, Warrick, or Sara.

As for Ronnie and Sofia, I have no idea what happened to them... they just disappeared. Perhaps they quit? lol
বছরখানেক আগে Cinders said…
Ronnie, Sofia, and everyone forgets about MIA! She just got replaced by Wendy with no explanation. THAT'S how you fire an actor.

I heard a while before she left that Louise Lombard would be leaving the show, but they didn't give her a proper send-off at all, did they? They hinted on the show that she was being promoted or something, but they never followed up on that.

As for Ronnie, I know that she was working swing shift with Sara. But what I didn't understand was why they didn't just transfer her to the graveyard shift after Sara left, you know, to fill the gaps. I think they still should. It'd be nice to balance out the genders of the team a bit (Cath, Riley and Ronnie VS Greg, Nick and Langston).

I have no idea where Mia went.

I like Riley so far, although I don't think she's had enough character development for me to really decide one way or another. She seems highly rational-- more so than any of the others, even-- which intrigues me.

Langston I have decided I really like a lot (see my icon). And not just because it's Lawrence Fishburne. I think if anyone was going to try and come on the show in the wake of such a beloved character's exit, it ought to be Ray Langston.
বছরখানেক আগে ineedcoffee said…
smile
I like the new characters a lot Riley has some spark to her and I love the way ray is interacting with Hodges it is great, now were did Sofia and Ronnie go, Sofia you see every once in a blue moon but not like you use to when she was a CSI, but I agree with Cinders they should have moved Ronnie to the Graveyard shift to balance the genders, I liked Ronnie she should some promise.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে edennirvana said…
I agree with the general idea of what you guys posted. I definitely like Ray Langston, I totally felt for him on his first day...it was painful..in a funny way; but I think the character shows promise.

As for Riley...I agree with Carly when she says there hasn't been a lot development for her character but I'm not feeling the love just yet. My impression so far is that she's an arrogant know-it-all....I know there isn't much to base this on, but that's my 'first impression'.

I do remember Mia...I always thought that the fact that she was the one that replaced Greg in the lab should've made her a bit more notorious...instead she just 'disappeared'.

As for Ronnie, yeah, I think she was a bit annoying, but she didn't even have the chance to change my mind, hahaha, I agree with Chey and the whole Langston/Hodges interaction...that was priceless.

NEXT BIT COULD BE A SPOILER

Same fate for Sofia, which is a shame; I liked that character. Coincidentally, today, I read somewhere that she's supposed to appear in Season 9's finale..now, it is rumored that either she or some other character is supposed to die in the finale due to an explosion...don't take my word for it, I just read it somewhere.

Does anybody think some characters have been bumped to the back to favor those new ones? Or is there a character you would like to see more of?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে courtney7488 said…
"Does anybody think some characters have been bumped to the back to favor those new ones? Or is there a character you would like to see more of?"

Yeah, I kind of do feel that way. It seems as if Ray is getting a lot more screen time than say Nick or Catherine, but that may be necessary in order to get viewers interested in him.
বছরখানেক আগে ineedcoffee said…
smile
aah tonight's episode you get to see old faces like Mia and Wendy also Archie it was good. I am one of those that likes the characters more than any one singular star. Quite liked this episode.

I am now remembering who Wendy was and I like her I hope that they keep showing the lab rats it doesn't have to be alot but I like the little banter that goes on.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Cinders said…
Mandy was in last week's episode, and I think she did a FABULOUS job. She seems to have an intriguing rapport with Nick... Not that I'm hinting at a ship, I'm just commenting.

And, um, YES! I feel they aren't showing nearly enough of Greg and it makes me sad. Nick seems to be Langston's mentor, which seems to give him comparatively more screen time than, say, Catherine (or Greg!). And as much as I adore our big burly Texan, and the good doctor, I must say I miss my Greggo humor. And as head of the lab, Catherine ought to be depicted more. Maybe struggling with the new post? Yeah, I think I want to see a bit more "struggling without Grissom" scenes.

I was also wondering if Grissom's exit means that Jorja Fox is unlikely to resurface on the show any time soon (as Sara's main link to Vegas has come to join her in Costa Rica now). Obviously we're unlikely to see Gary Dourdan again (and not just because Warrick is dead, I think he's in rehab). I do cross my fingers, though, that when Grissom comes for the occasional visit, he brings Sara in tow... perhaps, this time, with a wedding ring around her finger?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে edennirvana said…
Great points Carly! I agree with you! I miss that aspect of Greg's character. As for Cath, well, she's been treading the 'supervising' waters for so long that maybe it comes natural to her character to be dealing with everything so smoothly...but yes, I rather see, like you say "a bit more "struggling without Grissom" scenes"

Following Carly's comment on Nick/Mandy: I would love to see Nicky, having someone close, without anything tragic happening afterwards of course. 'Not that I'm hinting at a ship, I'm just commenting.' ;)

Well Carly, my dear, I think that your wishes of seeing Sara & Grissom back in Vegas (with rings around their fingers) might just come true...again, don't take my word over it...

NEXT BIT COULD BE A SPOILER...again

But I read or heard somewhere that Grissom & Sara might be popping back in Vegas for THE wedding...supposedly for the premiere of Season 10...so, who knows? ;) Also, the joining of two other characters to the main titles. Again, just rumors, who knows...