D/L (Danny & Lindsay) Baby Names

CSI_NYfangirl posted on Mar 07, 2009 at 05:03PM
Hey so um I was just wondering since their having a baby and all I was just wondering what you guys think they should name their baby!

D/L (Danny & Lindsay) 13 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে MontanaGirl2892 said…
smile
I have no clue...um maybe something Italian cause of Danny, I don`t know what do you think?
বছরখানেক আগে CSI_NYfangirl said…
big smile
I think if it is boy they should name it Nathan and if it's a girl they should name it Hannah (lol Montana XD) or Kaitlyn!
বছরখানেক আগে CSIAly said…
smile
Lol, Nathan Malcolm Messer(-Monroe?) and Hannah Kaitlyn!! Yay, second gen! XD
বছরখানেক আগে GCcutepoison said…
maybe Sara Montana (xD) if it's a girl, because Sara means princess... and I'm sure she would be Danny's little princess.. and Montana speaks for itself... right?! :P
and uhm... I have no idea for a boy.. DJ maybe!? Danny Junior.. haha that sounds soo cliche!! haha lol
I really hope it will be a boy.. don't ask me why.. I have NO idea.. but it would'nt be so bad for CSI:NY.. a little Messer to keep up the good spirits in the lab.. xD okay.. I'm way into my little fantasy bubble.. I'll stop now..
বছরখানেক আগে adidasrox117 said…
cake
I think if it is a girl they should name it Aiden because Aiden was a close friend of Danny's and it would pay nice respects to her. If its a boy they should name it Louie for Danny's brother.
বছরখানেক আগে Fanpire4va said…
heart
I was thinking if Danny and Lindsay have a girl her name could be Bella Montana Messer. I chose Bella because its Italian for beautiful (like Danny and Lindsay's baby wouldn't be totally beautiful) and Montana...well that's obvious.
বছরখানেক আগে faulkenberg said…
big smile
i think its going to a girl and they should name her korah elizabeth messer.
বছরখানেক আগে Ms_Montana said…
I think Hailey Danielle Messer would be a great name. Or Hailey Montana Messer
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে mysticalmom7 said…
I like Bella Montana Messer that is the best one I've heard so far. Hopefully they dont get to crazy with names.
বছরখানেক আগে Flipflop24 said…
heart
We'll there's been rumors that one of the Csi's is going to die. So i think that they will proubly name the baby after that person in respect.
বছরখানেক আগে Lilly93 said…
angry
Does anybody know the name now?? I just don´t understand it, also i watched it nearly 15 times...
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে CSI_NYfangirl said…
smile
They named their daughter Lucy!
বছরখানেক আগে MontanaNy said…
heart
YEP ! I lovethat name Lucy Monroe-Messer