Damon & Elena damon & elena অনুরাগী ফোরাম chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6851-6900 of 14056

বছরখানেক আগে Isabellaaa said…
Hi Resha. nice to meet you too :)

haha awesome fic!
send me a link to the stactus spot :) i wanna join xD
বছরখানেক আগে DeanandDamon said…
oh my gosh in the teen choice awards (i know im not a teen anymore- SO WHAT!) these are the choices for male hottie:Zac Efron,Taylor Lautner,Kellan Lutz,Robert Pattinson,Ian Somerhalder! uh 3 go to twilight? huh? and um i think we can all agree...IAN FREAKIN SMOLDERHOTTER!!!
বছরখানেক আগে xIXIxRSBxIXIx said…
^^^Most definately!!!
বছরখানেক আগে katie15 said…
big smile
Of Course! IAN SMOLDERHOTTER FOR LIFE! XD
বছরখানেক আগে Sunbathe said…
I'm voting for Ian most definitely!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Thank you Katie!!!
I always thought of becoming a Lawyer but then my friends say I get pissed really easily and too worked up! So Law's not an option anymore!
I think even the guys will vote for Ian :)
Ians hotter then anyone <3
oh how i would love to post it but if im banned or wtvr...ive already been banned for life on the cw boards rofl!
oh and here is the link to the stactus spot:link
oh yeah resha ur gonna represent in court us right? lol! are you getting ready?
laugh
lmaooo
joined <3
The Stactus spot has been so dead lately :(
okay here is the link to the rest of my fic:
link
and whoever didn't read part 12..it wud be nice if u did. okay im gonna stop promoting my fic already rofl! i actually am trying to get julie to notice but i might give up soon.
laugh
I know. We need someone to make us some more fanart for cactus. Maybe a picture of them at their wedding with Stefan in a suit and Cactus in a white dress and heels.<33
okay i'll read it later sara :)
sick
By the way...ATTENTION ALL DELENA FANS!!! please join this website. its the new cw website the an amazing delena fan created after the old cw website treated us like dirt by deleting our thread that had almost 30,000 posts. and then they banned about half of the delena fans for no reason! they were out to hurt all delena fans so for revenge we all left and created this new site. we had so much fun on it but lately no one comes on. so please join if u have not and if u already joined please post more. if you join just let me know and ill create a thread just for you on that website. i am a mod there btw lol! please please join!
link
Sara we still have to go back to the old CW for our spamming spree! xD
crying
Our forum has been pretty inactive lately as well :(
of course!!! oh my gosh could we do that tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! like at around 1:30 my time. uh what time is that for you guys. tonight we all get our screen names. what should we call ourselves?
but lets not spam way too obviously where we get banned the first second. i want us to get noticed! who wants to join?
just realised i got a die-hard in delena <3 YAY oh effin YAY :D
crying
I can't get another screen name, it doesn't work :((
You're from NY, right? So 1:30 for you is 1:30 for me too!
I might be working tomorrow, but I won't know until about noon time.
Congrats Bella! :)

Katie, were you IP banned or something? :(
but lets not spam way too obviously where we get banned the first second. i want us to get noticed! who wants to join?

love to but another time couse im going away tomorrow :P
aww okay then let me know cause i could only do this until 3:15. then im busy with my tutor job. you know what lets do this for Wednesday. does that work? in the mean time lets try to get out screen names. how come it doesnt work katie?
crying
Yeah I think so Nicole
We can plan it for tomorrow anyways. If I can't do it then that's okay, you guys can still do it and I'll read up on it later!
Chances are I won't have to work anyways, cause I'm rain person for tomorrow and I don't think it's supposed to rain except for a slight chance of t-storms.
crying
I have no idea clue Sara
let me see if i can get a screen name and if i could maybe i could get one for you too katie. i might be ip banned too. im sure the mods hate me.
Katie, it could be that you just have to clear your browsing history and cookies.

And if not that, then you would have to change your ip adress to make a new account.
thanks nicole <3 so happy i finally got it :D
um so ill come on here tomorrow and see who's ready. i mean i want a bunch of ppl.
Well done Bella. I got mine about a month ago and I thought it would never come.. how long does it take to get fanatic?
hey katie it shows me ur on the cwtvd website. i wrote you s/t in the shoutbox. OH MY GOSH GUYS!!!!! i just thought of s/t. did any of you guys used to play tvd trivia with me?
okay im so confused. how do u become a fanatic and also wat does it mean to be propped?
I never did the trivia. What's your thought though?

Sara do you know Matt Davis's new twitter? I can't figure out what it is. :(
Dedicated, Die hard and Fanatic are all medals DD. Check my profile and my clubs and you will understand.

Propped - didn't you ever wonder what the symbols in the corner of your profile meant?
yeah right how am i supposed to figure out wat that guy is thinking? do u have any idea about his new twitter?
uh...idk there are so many random symbols around me i dont know what e/t mean rofl! so wats the deal with the props anyway?
I have no idea.
The clues he gave are way too hard for me to figure out! :(
hmmm
Huh?
Well done Bella. I got mine about a month ago and I thought it would never come.. how long does it take to get fanatic?
--------
It took forever for me to get a fanatic in serena/nate and gossip girl but you'll get it eventually. it also depends on how much people rate and how many people that add in the spot. like i think it's harder to get one in delena then it was in serenate becouse i got it a long time ago when serenate wasn't so popular :P

you'll get it by adding stuff to the spot and getting the stuff rated sara.
This is a prop
 This is a শ্রদ্ধার্ঘ্য
I really want a Fanatic for this spot! lol
and propped... well idk what it means exactly but i think it means that you're getting like a little prize from a fan becouse they like the comments you wrote, picks you choose and so on. but i use the propping system to talk to people :P
hahaha im too lazy i dont think im ever gonna get one of those medals. honestly i have no idea why i got any of those props. what have i done? rofl!
nicole do you like matt's tweets. he's sometimes quite interesing. oh but one time he answered me!!
laugh
What Bella said, except most ppl use the props just to have convos lmao