Damon & Elena damon & elena অনুরাগী ফোরাম chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10151-10200 of 14056

বছরখানেক আগে mariafan said…
hmm interesting.. it will be 3am here!
বছরখানেক আগে DeanandDamon said…
the teen choice awards used to be sort of cool but now they are full of stupid tween stars like beiber and miley cyrus. the fact that taylor lautner won male hottie over smokin IAN SMOLDERHOTTER is outrageous. at least they won 7 awards but still i think the awards are lame!
বছরখানেক আগে Sunbathe said…
^ I think the awards are lame too. I've never liked them.
I am only watching for Ian and Nina! :)
yeah i might watch tonight just for a glimpse of them but otherwise i cringe the whole time. especially that there is constant yelling and screaming! dont the teens feel embarrassed of themselves?
They should!
I would totally be embarrassed of myself if I started listening to Jusin Bieber or drooling over Rpatz. D:
in a couple of years from now they will look back at themselves and cringe in shame. i dont think our generation was ever that pathetic lol! i talk like im so old rofl! oh btw i went to a crazy yankees game last night where ppl were throwing beer on other ppl and getting into fights...fun fun fun!
i mean im still in shock that a guy as gorgeous as ian could lose to a dweeb like taylor! i mean seriously my mind cant comprehend this!
Yeah, I don't remember ever liking celebrities who were so pathetic. I've always had somewhat of a taste, even back then!

Haha that sounds like an intense game.
Red Sox are better, btw! ;)
oh no you didnt! red sox stunk last night we won them 7-2! they are in third place and have no chance to make the playoffs. yankees have won 27 world series and are about to win their 28th. red sox have like 6 and they were in a deep funk for like 80 years b/c of some stupid made up curse! okay wait u probably dont really care but i have to defend my yankees lol!

anyway i have a check up today at the doctor and so im fasting and fainting! i better go rest. oh and later this week i have a dentist appointment and im afraid ill finally have to remove my wisdom teeth!!! well gtg sleep now see ya!
Haha yeah, I don't really care. I'm not into baseball at all, so I don't even watch the Red Sox or any other team for that matter. I like hockey. :)

Ick, I hate doctor appointments. If you end up having to get your wisdom teeth out soon, you will be fine. I promise!
Bye Sara!
বছরখানেক আগে BihterVeBehlul said…
cool
Hey can some1 plz give me L.J Email i would like to write to her and thanks in advance :D
বছরখানেক আগে katie15 said…
big smile
Hey you guys still there?

@BihterVeBehlul: LJ Smith's email address: info@ljanesmith.net
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I'm here for a little bit more before I go shopping.
laugh
I've just come back from seeing Toy Story!! rofl
How was it?!
I still have to see it!
laugh
It was amazing and really funny. I love how everyone our age wants to see it <3
That's because we grew up with the original toy stories. :)
Yeah I know right <3 But the adverts they put up beforehand are so biased with a load of cartoons rofl.

I really want to see Cats and Dogs 2 rofl.
বছরখানেক আগে epicdelena4ever said…
hey guys! what's new!
Haha I remember the original Cats and Dogs.
It was awesome. :) I love how they are continuing to make sequels now with movies from our childhoods.

Hey Klea. :)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
laugh
Hey Klea! Nothing much, I've just seen Toy Story 3 and really want to see the sequel to Cats and Dogs, you?

Me too Nicole, it's great! But I still think a lot of the movies in the cinema at the moment don't look interesting in the slightest
i'm not into animated/cartoon movies or shows in general. LOL idk why never liked them...
Lion King is my favourite animated/cartoon movie of all time. I ALWAYS used to cry when his father died lol
Yeah agreed Katie.
I can't wait to see Vampires Suck, though! xD
big smile
Ahhh what's that about?
It's a Twilight spoof!
I gotta go, bye girls. ♥
kiss
I've deffo gotta see that then! lol

Bye Nicole ♥
bye nicole! haha i wanna watch vampires suck...lookes hilarious and that edward is totally hot...rob pattz is UGLY..
laugh
I know right?! I don't get the big fuss that surrounds Rob; I would chose Ian over him ANY DAY of the week ;p

So... are you going on holiday in the summer Klea?
i know right!
and no ...i;m not going any where far away? :( i wish i was but i've been to places ..i've been to the beach alot and water country lol! but my summer is ALMOST over school for me starts spet 1st :(....but then VD starts sept 9th!!! that's they only thing i'm looking forward to when my summer ends...UGH hate school!
Wow you go back on the 1st? I go back on the 14th...

And totally agree, I hate school as well!
okay so im watching this vampire sucks movie. this movie probably sucks and i hate wasting my time but i hate twlight more lol!

anyway it just started and the words saint salvatore day festival! hmm i wonder if they were trying for a vd joke there lol.

the sad part about this movie is that its probably better than twilight itself and the acting is probably better.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
...and now it just got stupid. have a bunch of tweens fighting over team edward and team jacob...roll eyes!
বছরখানেক আগে Teamdamon33 said…
big smile
Anyone on?
বছরখানেক আগে iceprincess7492 said…
heart
hey julia, i'm here but i gtg now... getting ready for college, its a lil past 6 am on my side, love ur icon btw, Ian looks soooo hot!!!!
laugh
Hey, Anj! Ok, you should go then...

Thanks! That's why i chose it! LOL
yea, i have about 15 mins till i leave, btw did u see the TCA's?? have they aired on tv already??
Yeah, I only have 15 minutes too.

I only heard about it. I don't think it has already aired here in Brazil.
They're on TV right now :)
smile
oh... well i dont think it airs here in India; but i'm sure we can catch it online maybe, anyway i'm off now... bbye tc!!!
kiss
Bye Anj!

And hey Nicole!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Hey Julia! How have you been? :)
big smile
Fine thanks! What about you?

Hey, do you know when Crescendo comes out?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
kiss
Hey, I have to go... :( School tommorow = boring!

Bye!TTYL
October 19th! :D
I'm so excited
বছরখানেক আগে BihterVeBehlul said…
hmmm
heey Guys I have a Q ?? How long does it take L.J to reply on a fan email and does she always reply !!?
বছরখানেক আগে laurik2007 said…
BihterVeBehlul-Hi...well idk for sure but she replied to Katie and Sara here but there may be more fans that e-mailed her
বছরখানেক আগে arthur20 said…
link

save DE.
বছরখানেক আগে laurik2007 said…
big smile
I voted:D