Damon & Elena damon & elena অনুরাগী ফোরাম chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3651-3700 of 14056

বছরখানেক আগে xIXIxRSBxIXIx said…
I want her to get Jelous of Damon and Katherine. So you know she'l be like to katherine "stay away from my man, bitch"
I think Damon'll use Katherine to make Stefan and Elena jealous. Then Elenas going to have a big confrontation scene with Damon and they'll have an arguement and then they'll have sex...right, Klea?
বছরখানেক আগে epicdelena4ever said…
^^ LMAOOO christina! the kitchen!..what about the cage!!!
and resha ..i know right!>>>kat/elena throwdown!!!!! classic hair pulling, name calling, bitch slap! by elena...that is what i want to see LMFAO!
বছরখানেক আগে DeanandDamon said…
wat about the cage and the rain? and when the heck do we see damon's room? i have had enough of stefan's room!
hahaha klea..me and you think alike!
^^^Stefans room is so dull right?
Yeah, Klea...classic katfight and Damon will have to get in the middle of it and they'll both rip up his shirt trying to claw each other...what a scene!
What kitchen and cage and rain?
I dont get it...
i would love it to be a katherine-damon-elena triangle! so much cooler! who needs stefan. waste of space!
বছরখানেক আগে chairbuck12 said…
And in a cage of course!.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! Maybe they go to the zoo and they have sex in one of the cages while it's raining? Wait...eww no, I can picture some monkeys or something watching them......hahahahahahahaha.
And I want to see Damon's room! AGHHHHHH>
বছরখানেক আগে laurik2007 said…
big smile
Catfight lol all we need now is jello :)))
on the cw forums we decided that elena and damon's first kiss has to be in the rain. but then we said it has to be in the kitchen cause all their famous scenes are in the kitchen. then we wanted it to be in a cage cause it would be hot like from lost. lol!
^^^ haha YESS!!! perfect scene! or better yet kat/elena are fighting...elena does not have her necklace on...stefan and damon walk into the room...can't figure out which one is who lmaoooo!

and @DD>>great delena minds think alike!
How do you guys reckon damons room'll look like?

DD and Klea...you two are twins...seperated at birth, I'm tellin you! You guys are jokers!
DD, whats your name?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
all black probably!...wait..who's room did we see in 1x15 when damon came out shirtless that had to be damons!...why would damon be in stefans bathroom or wherever he was coming out of!
the hottest room ever! ive been there a couple of times...in dreams of course! lol!
I think it'll be some sort of seduction palace.
^
Huh.....good point Klea. Unless for some reason he was in Stefan's room?
hey im sara! wats ur name? and maybe damon wanted to come out shirtless for elena cause he knew she wud be in stefan's room. who knows!
Yeah, what'd Elena be doing in Damons room....ooooh shes getting curious...
seduction palace!>>>LAMOOOOO ...what r u expecting resha..chains and whips ROFL LMAO!!! JK!

and sara, resha says we are now twins yay! lol
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
maybe the writers are gonna leave us waiting to keep the suspense and like in the series finale they will finally reveal the coveted room of damon salvatore lol!
My names Resha...

Klea...not so extreme. Something that'll turn any girl on but heck just seein his face will turn any girl on no need for the room!

Klea, Sara (hey, I got a cuz named Sara) I now pronounce you twin and twin. May you both be very happy!
^^his room is probably a shrine to katherine! lmaoo
^
Whips and chains.......I like it! ;)
haha chains and whips? i dont think damon needs those if you know wat i mean. and hahaha cool we are twins! were u the one i joked around with about being obama? sigh remember the trouble us delena fans used to make on the cw forums. it was like a party there everyday. now im sure its a dead zone!
I bet the first time Elena walks into Damons room, Damon'll be carrying her and they'll be smoochin and Damon'll be movin on super sonic speed and then eventually drop her on his bed!!!
^^ haha yes that was me! you got damon for 1 day and remember obama was "gay" lamooo cause damon could get ANY GUY! ohh the fun times!yess it was SO funn...ORANGES!!! lamooo can;t forget that joke!..another object to add to damons room!
link

check this out...right true the heart:(
there is for sure a bowl of oranges in his room! hahaha! and man gay obama i love it! and resha i bet damon is pretty talented in bed...yay we are getting all pervy again!
lmaooo delena fans are so pevy! damon's got a bad influence on us haha!
Klea...did you come from the cw lounge?

Damon and Obama...I'm thinkin...I'm thinkin...Hey Imagine President Damon Salvatore: Leader of the free world!
oh man i want to yell and rant...could i please? how cud there be delena fans who say that the couple is overrated. they must be stelena fans in disguise!
I'm seriously offended by this.
I hate Twilight. Like HATE it. So this is very offensive. And it's not like Bamon is any less overrated than we are. They have 600+ fans and barely any scenes together. :/:/:/
Not Pervy...pervy for Damon! Who wouldnt perve at Damon. I mean someone might be mad enough to hate Damon but still they'll perve on him until they're blind!!!
^yes i did lol! and WHO the hell wrote that and wtf is up with people saying they are emberrased of being a DE fan! we are the overratted?!!! HELLOO>>>did people forget the "it" couple puke in my mouth stelena!
^
Exactly....the 'destined to be together, epic couple' who is basically shoved in our faces every episode?
guys im not used to this site so is it alright if i comment on that poll thing or wtvr it is called?
They are Stelena fans in disguise. How could they say that, they havent even happend to be overrated. How culd they be embarassed to be Delena Fans?
Somethings off!

Klea...you going over there to give them a peice of your mind?
yes it is ok...u can comment and i am commenting too!
come on girls lets yell and be the "crazy" delena fans they all think we are. lol!
Have any of you even ever heard of half the people that say "they're embarrased."
They're fakes I bet.
oH! i made a comment alright go check it out! i could care less what people say about delena...we all know they WILL happen!
If you are embarrased of your couple than you don't like them. Simple.
I gave them a peice of my mind!!!
yes i don't know what got in them....
বছরখানেক আগে SpuffyDelena said…
What are you guys talking about? O:
felt good to speak my mind! lol! some ppl are so deluded!
^^ they have problems!
How can they compare Delena with bella and edward. Urgh, gross, yuck!
URGHHHH!