নৃত্য একাডেমী Is there a Dance Academy movie?

charlotte12xoxx posted on Apr 06, 2016 at 08:14PM
Ok so basically I'm English and I was browsing on Netflix and came across the Dance Academy series. I started watching and fell in love with the programme! I just finished season three, the final series, a few weeks back and now I have no more Dance Academy left to watch! I've been re-watching episodes and all that but it's just not quite the same because I know everything that happens. I've also been reading a load of dance academy fan fiction, etc. Then just out of curiosity, I had a look on a few blogs and articles to see if there was any news of a series four. I couldn't find anything about a 4th series, but several websites said there will be a dance academy movie! I practically cried with happiness! Apparently the movie is called the Comeback and follows Tara as she pursues her dream to become a professional ballerina. I'm a bit confused though now because it said it was going to start being made in the April of 2015. It's now April 2016 and so I assumed it would have been done by now but I can't find anymore recent news about it!

I don't know anymore if they went ahead with the movie and they're just keeping things quiet or if they dropped it a while back. I was just wondering if anybody knew anything about the dance academy movie and it's release date. If so, please reply or comment on this post because I need to find out!

xx

নৃত্য একাডেমী 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে DarkSarcasm said…
big smile
They're link. (May 2016.) It will be out sometime in 2017.