Degrassi J.T. YORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joelover101 posted on Jun 25, 2009 at 10:17PM
OMG I JUST SAW THE ESIOPE WHERE J.T. DIES IN DEGRASSI 101 ON THE N BUT YEA I WAS LIKE OMG THEY KILLED HIM BECAUSE OF MIA I WAS LIKE OMG I CAN'T BELIVE THAT I THINK THT SPINNER AND JAY SHOULD OF LIKE KILLE HIM ( I DON'T KNOW THE NAME OF THE GUY WHO KILLED HIM) BUT ANY WAY I WAS CRYYYING I THOUGHT EMMA BF SAUN ( O THINK THAT HOW U SPELL IT) BUT YEA WAS GOING 2 LIKE BREAKE WHATEVER HE HIT I FELT BAD 4 TOBY THAT WAS HIS BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD AND EVERYONE WAS SAD 4 MIA OR LIBRTY BUT HELLO TOBY!!!!!! ANYWAY R.I.P. J.T. YORK

Degrassi 9 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে luvindegrassi said…
crying
da boy dat killed him was Drake from lakehurst.
বছরখানেক আগে gosselinfan626 said…
does anyone know the name of that episode???
বছরখানেক আগে Seddie4Ever said…
Rock This Town
বছরখানেক আগে caitie_cool said…
the saddest episode ever. cried my eyes out.
বছরখানেক আগে nikkierin99 said…
crying
You need to learn how to spell, though I was so sad and crying when JT died too.
বছরখানেক আগে cheneill said…
crying
that was siad wany jt die i was said way that hapen he was a good kid or teen he did desor that no o
ne dose.
বছরখানেক আগে girtotaldrama said…
worried
why did they have to kill jt he was the only innocent and cute guy wen i first layed eyes on him im like ok he wont do bad hell be on ther forever apperently i was wrong
বছরখানেক আগে hann13 said…
worried
Im reaally upset i missed gthe episode. i cant find it. So wat happened othe rthe jt being stabbed. why was he stabbed, where, who did. Im really confused
বছরখানেক আগে degrassi13 said…
Just look up where to watch.degrassi rock this town or you can watch his death scene on my youtube channel its jtslater7