Deidara What Do আপনি Think??

dei-girl posted on Aug 23, 2008 at 02:20AM
what do you think of DEidara?? is he annyoing, hott, whatever!!i just want to hear it from you.

Deidara 13 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে hellgirl223 said…
i think hes so hot, strong, sexy and i love his way of blowing stuff up! Art's a Bang! hes my type and so is Itachi :P yay i love them!
বছরখানেক আগে deathnote said…
WOW! you took the words out of my mouth, but I'll still coninue I also think he's very hot in fact Deidara is my second favorite character. I hate when people say he's a girl :( so wrong.
বছরখানেক আগে akatsukigirl312 said…
Hot hot hot! He is so damn cute!
বছরখানেক আগে sakono said…
SAKONO SAY THAT HE IS CUTE BUT HES MORE LIKE A PUPPY CUTE .... BUT SAKONO DOESN'T APRECIATE WHEN PEOPLE CALL HIM A CHICK .... my mom thought he was a girl ... my best freind thought he was a girl and then called him hott ... XD THEY BOTH SCARE ME !!!!!
goldenlucario commented…
হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে crescentmaiden said…
i love, love, looooove Deidara!!!he's hot and just plain awesome!! i just can't get over him! my fave character in naruto!! xoxo ;)
বছরখানেক আগে iluvdeidara418 said…
i think he's hot,strong, sexy and artistic!! i hate it when people call him a girl.. sooo wrong!!
বছরখানেক আগে iheartkiba said…
He's NOT like a girl at all! He's HOOOOT!

And, oh man, I love his confidence. Rawr.
বছরখানেক আগে Katsu said…
heart
deidei, my man <3
বছরখানেক আগে AkatsukiFreak22 said…
heart
Deidei-kun! He's cute,hot,strong,cool,great artist,and i luv his smile...that's really...
TOO DAMN HOT!!!
goldenlucario commented…
smile...more like shit-eating-grin! But I প্রণয় it! >:3 বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Yuki-Hyouzan said…
wink
He's hot,smart,sexy,kawaii!!!!Too hot for words!!!Wonder what he does with those hands?Hmmmm?*wink wink nudge nugde!**melts from hottness*
goldenlucario commented…
PERVERT! *punches আপনি down Sakura-Style!* বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Kitama309 said…
heart
He is a amazing character. I never really liked the Akatsuki until I learned more about Deidara. ^^ He's cute and funny. I like how he says Yeah and un a lot.
বছরখানেক আগে 0_Lisa_0 said…
blush
like his careless, hot tempered character a lot n those 'un's are simply awesome :)
goldenlucario commented…
Yeah, his personality is funny ^^ বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে goldenlucario said…
I started thinking Deidara was hot, NEVER admitting that to myself, and would rather kill myself before telling him that. I don't know why I like him as my favorite Akatsuki member...but there are so many reasons at the same time
-he's part of the Akatsuki (DUDE, THE AKATSUKI ARE A HELL OF AN ORGANIZATION!!!!)
-I absolutly LOVE his shit-eating grin
-awesome voice
-fucking best fighting style of the whole show
-verbal tick is cute (yes, cute!)
-awesome catchphrase (Art is a bang!)
-first I thought his long, blond hair was not good, now I like it
-figures are cool, though I can make better ones XD
-his art explodes, his C0 has the power of an atom bomb...wow...
-kicks the most powerful ninja's ass (Tobi)
-lots of other reasons
so all in all, he's my fav. dude. But only from the Akatsuki, 2nd is Tobi :)