Digimon Digimon Roleplay!!!

mistymaydawngo posted on Oct 04, 2011 at 09:26PM
You can be any digimon character you want!!! you can make up your own to!!

Name:samantha

Partner:terriermon

Spirit evouloution aracionmon (human) orenamon (beast) (I made tghose up)

Digimon 388 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 388

বছরখানেক আগে mistymaydawngo said…
Hello? Anyone gonna join -_-
বছরখানেক আগে guilmon2149 said…
can i be guilmon?
(Yesh!......ican see your a fan of guilmon =D)
Takatomon, are you here?
ßamantha:*sees guilmon* Another digimon?
yeah. i'm guilmon, who are you
Samantha:my name is samantha..........you have a tamer?
yeah. takatomon. but i cant find him. hey is that a terriermon? i used to know one that kept saying momentai.he was funny. can you help me find takatomon?
Terriermon:yeah I'm a terriermon and what does moumentai mean?

Samantha:umm yea ill help *in mind* what kind of name I takatomon?*

(Lol its madness a terriermon doesn't know what moumentai means!)
well last time i remember, me takatomon and the others had defeated a monster called the d reaper. then me and the other digimon had to go back to the digital world.i tryed to find him but no luck. terriermon, momentai means take it easy.
(bye the way, changed your picture again i see).
(Yes I did ^_^)

Sam:D reaper.......yea I remeber that I couldn't get here in time to help...

Terriermon:that's a funny word
(Yes I did ^_^)

Sam:D reaper.......yea I remeber that I couldn't get here in time to help...

Terriermon:that's a funny word
(Oops! Posted twice)
one friend i really miss is renamon. 'sigh'
iwanted to tell her that i L- (ears perk up)'gasp' (starts growling)
Samantha:umm........you were saying?

Terriermon:there's a digimon nearby
he's right, champion level
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
((I would like to join in if you guys are still going. My name will be Kite Ace and my partner digimon will be a Vi elecmon and his champion stage will be a Black garurumon))
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 ((I would like to যোগদান in if আপনি guys are still going. My name will be ঘুড়ি Ace and my partner digimo
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
Black Garurumon growled and approached the Two Digimon and the Tamer Slowly.

Kite was off doing something when he realized Vi elecmon was not around. "Great, I hope he's not causing trouble right now" begins to go looking for him.

(( I dunno how Elecmon is in Champion form with out me, well he is a virus type so I guess that explains some of it, I just wanted to move this rp some))
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(XD I forgot about this rp wow I feel dumb)

Samantha: Well I'm guessing we are gonna have to takeAracionmon! care of this

Terriermon:Yup! Terriermon digivolve to! GARGOMON

Samantha:EXECUTE! Spirit evouloution! .....aaaha! Aracionmon
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
((it happens, I'm just glad we can still get this going))

"Garuru thrust" Black Garurumon said as he went to charge and tackle into Gargomon.

Kite Ran around the town searching eveywhere. "Where is that little prankster at, when I see him again he is not going to get any snacks for a month or maybe even a year"

(=) well thanks lots for joining)

Aracionmon (sam)::Sonic sound! *flaps wings together quickly making defeaning sounds*
(O and I'm drawing Aracionmon and Orenamon so you can see how they look =) )
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
(no prob :D)

Black Garurumon cringed from the sounds of the attack then attacked them again "Howling blaster" He said as he shot out a blue flame.

Kite made it near the park and heard the battle going on, so he ran over there and seen what was happening. "there the little prankster is, well he's not so little at the moment" Laughs a little and climbs a near by tree and watches the battle.
Gargomon:*gets up* GARGO-CANNON (I'm pretty sure that's the attacks name XD)

Aracionmon:BLAZING KICK! *kicks Black Garurumon with flames and apparently her foot)
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
Black Garurumon went flying back some from the impact of both attacks. He then got up and shook off a bit and was now angered. "ICE CANNON" Black Garurumon Yelled as he shot several huge Ice Chunks from his mouth. and then he ran up closer to them. "Ice Fang" Black Garurumon than bit Aracionmon with sharp fangs of ice.
Aracionmon:ooooowww BLAZING FIST! *fist bursts into flames leaving Garurumons mouth burnt*
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
Black Garurumon backed up a bit from the extreme pain and was about to attack again.
"Okay that's enough Vi" Kite called out as he jumped down from the tree, and walked over to the battle. "We don't need you wasting your strength any more."
Garurumon then stopped, "If that is what you want" He growled.
"sorry for the Trouble he caused" Kite said as he quickly bowed.
Arionmon:.....um.....its ok I guess? *tranforms back to normal*

Gargomon:aww I was just on the verge to kickin his butt
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
Black Garurumon Growled and was about to Tackle Gargomon at that last comment and start another fight but He felt Kite's hand touch him, and decided against it.
"yeah," Kite replied "Vi is always is always wanting to fight, but maybe it is because I don't ever really let him, too much." Kite then looked down sadly for a moment.
Sam:......um...you ok?
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
Kite looked up real quick and gave a small smile "It's nothing, forget anything ever happened" He than began to laugh a little.
Black Garurumon just rolled his eyes, "yeah, Kite here, can be a little weird at times, as you can see"
laugh
Sam:......ok then?

Gargomon:Yea but not as funny looking as you! *playfully laughs*

Sam:Hey gargomon

Gargomon:what?

Sam:be quiet

Gargomon:..............ok
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
Black Garurumon snapped back at Gargomon "Hey if anyone is funny looking it's you, not me." Black Garurumon then turned around "come on Kite let's get out of here."
Kite looked back at Garurumon and shook his head "No, Let's stay out for a bit more, since you know Mom is just going to make me study once I get back home." Kite then faced back to Sam and Gargomon. "so um...do you want to get Ice cream or do something fun?" Kite scratched his head nervously
Sam:.umm yea sure ^_^

Gargomon:At least I have pants on!

(Nice combeback right? XD)
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
((LOL yeah Nice, I can't stop laughing))

Black Garurumon got more Angry from the comeback. "URGH Well...At least you won't have pants once you return back to rookie form so then we would be even again" He replied with a smirk.
Kite just watched surprised as the two fought "I never knew clothing was a big deal to them." Kite replied laughing.
(back up again? woohoo) GUILMON DIGIVOLVE TOOOOOOO...... GROWLMON, it dosen't matter to me, that's for sure
Sam:yea...me either

Gargomon: *dedigivolves*

Terriermon:.....0.0 crud (sorry for late reply I just got home from school)
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
((it's alright, oh i made a simple drawing with Gargomon and Black Garurumon last night, unfortunately I probably won't get the pic up till saturday sometime))
"Ha ha your back to being a rookie" Black Garurumon laughed then suddenly he de-digivoled into Vi elecmon "great, now I'm a Rookie again too"
Kite Laughed then faced toward Sam "well now that they are back to rookie form want to go get that icecream now?"
(Can't wait to see =))

Terriermon: *sticks toungue out*

Sam:yea......hopefully they'll stop fighting though
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
Vi Elecmon Glared at Terriermon and then climbed up onto Kite's back and hung onto his shoulders.
"yeah hopefully" Kite said as he made sure not to fall backwords from Vi-elecmon clinging on his back.
Terriermon: *clims on sammys shoulders and sticks out tounge once again*

Sammy:...really terriermon?
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
Vi Elecmon pretended not to notice that last taunt though you could still tell that he was annoyed by it.
Kite just rolled his eyes "i think they are officially rivals now, oh well I guess it was bound to happen" Kite then began to walk toward the ice cream place
'dedigivolves' so has anyone seen takatomon?
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
((okay I'm back from the dead sort of. My presentation for my japanese class really killed me but here is the draw I did
link
i really need more practice on drawing Garurumon lol))

Kite turned around when he heard Guilmon's voice and then said "No I have not, anyway What's a Takatomon? I don't think I ever heard of that digimon"

Vi Elecmon then replied "I think he means his tamer"

Kite then felt a little embarrassed inside then said "oh I see, well I hope you find him, I'll let you know if I see him....wait I don't even know what Takatomon looks like."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Sam:...yea neither do I. *sweat drops* and I was supposed to be helping him find him to
(DUDE!! THAT IS EPIC! I NEEED YOUR DRAWING SKILLZ!!!..............and I see you used a roleplay scene XD but seriously...AWESOME)
guilmon: well he wears a blue t-shirt with cream coloured trousers (i think that is it, i don't know) brown hair and wears yellow goggles with blue lenses on his head.
(when we do find takato, i will play as him and guilmon)