ডিজনি ক্রসওভার পছন্দ Crossover Couple

sumerjoy11 posted on Nov 13, 2011 at 10:24PM
Who's your favorite crossover couple? Why do you like them so much? How did you first discover them? Why would they make a great couple? Discuss your favorite couple here!

ডিজনি ক্রসওভার 30 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে sumerjoy11 said…
heart
Well, mine is Dodger/Angel! I REALLY love them together! I first discovered this couple, actually I first discovered crossovers in general, when I happened upon a video of Dodger and Angel. The user had the song Teardrops On My Guitar in the video, which happens to be one of my favorite songs. So I watched the video and I pretty much fell in love with crossovers. Most of all, I fell in love with Dodger/Angel.

Why do I feel they should be a couple? Obviously, both are street dogs. They know the streets and how to get around. I think they'd have a lot in common and get along well due to their similar personalities. Also, both are awesome singers. Angel's voice is just beautiful and Dodger's is, well, AWESOME! I mean, the guy is played by Billy Joel, so of course he's gonna have an awesome voice. In my opinion, this is the best Disney crossover couple ever! I love this couple to death! ♥
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে ArielandEric said…
Guess mine I dare you. Just kidding. Mine would have to be Ariel and Jim. Although I also like Ariel and Flynn, Ariel and John Smith and I could continue on. But I first discovered Jariel, (my nickname for them)on deviantArt. There was a user, I can't remember the name, and she had made these awesome pics of them as a modern day couple, and that began the obsession lol. Then I watched a bunch of crossover videos from youtube as well and starting discovering other couples. Anyway, I'm not sure why they would make such a good couple. I think they would just go together. I mean Jim's used to aliens, so why not a mermaid? Plus it would just be that akward cutsey shyness. I adore the couple so much :D.
big smile
Aww thats cool. I like Jariel too.
বছরখানেক আগে StarWarsFan7 said…
My favorite couple is Proteus and Kida! :D I first discovered them while I was web-surfing. I don't remember it a lot though. I love them because I guess they are both born royal. Proteus=Prince. Kida=Princess. XD Anyways, they make a great couple because well, I think they look good together. Also because they both have a good heart and treat their people kindly.

Image Credit: chesire
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 [b]My পছন্দ couple is Proteus and Kida! :D I first discovered them while I was web-surfing. I don'
I should've known you would say this couple lol. They do look good together actually.
বছরখানেক আগে MegaraxHades17 said…
heart
Mine would have to be Belle and Phoebus. I adore them together <3 I discovered them here actually when I was surfing. I saw some amazing shots of them and immediately fell in love with their romance. I guess I like them so much because Belle is my favourite princess and Phoebus has always been one of my favourite leading males. They compliment each other so well, I can't help but ship them together :)
বছরখানেক আগে chesire said…
There's so many! I really can't choose among them. But probably my first favorite crossover would be Tulio and Jasmine.
I guess I liked them since they have great chemistry in my opinion. Jasmine has some Chel-like attitude while Tulio has some Aladdin-like personality too.
I discovered them while watching crossovers on Youtube.
Well for me, they make a great couple because their relationship is very similar with Jasmine/Aladdin's - and that's my favorite Disney couple. :)

There's so many! I really can't choose among them. But probably my first পছন্দ crossover would be
MegaraxHades17: Oh I've seen quite a few pictures of them on the net. They make a pretty cute couple. :D

chesire: They do look good together actually. You are right though. Tulio does act a bit like Aladdin and Jasmine acts like Chel. :D
বছরখানেক আগে crosslove821 said…
cool
hi i LOVELOVELOVE proteus and kida 2 it my fav but someone added them soooooo i'lllll saaaaaaay....MILO AND JANE there my 2nd fav ilove them together cus they both love to learn and if i was to make a fanfic *wink wink* about them i would make them patners and frinds...for a while
 hi i LOVELOVELOVE proteus and kida 2 it my fav but someone added them soooooo i'lllll saaaaaaay....MI
surprise
OO and i fond them at...well here :D
বছরখানেক আগে DIAMELA said…
heart
first = aladdin and ariel!!! they would be always my first fav. crossover couple second: Proteus and Kida this couple is awesome!!!!
 first = আলাদীন and ariel!!! they would be always my first fav. crossover couple second: Proteus and
sumerjoy11 i like this article
worried
hi sumerjoy11 i reallllly like this article and i want 2 make something like this but i don't know how can you help please
surprise
never mined i got it
বছরখানেক আগে MegaraRider said…
I love Vanessa and Gaston.
বছরখানেক আগে Ribon95 said…
Jim and Melody 4 life!
 Jim and Melody 4 life!
big smile
Ribon95: I should've known you would say Jim/Melody.
বছরখানেক আগে Ribon95 said…
HEHE ^v^ They're awesome :D
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে sturmelle15 said…
Basil and Bianca,closely followed by McLeach and Medusa.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Basil and Bianca,closely followed দ্বারা McLeach and Medusa.
বছরখানেক আগে CaterdayGirl said…
Tarzan and Pocahontas is my favorite couple. The both came from the wild but oddly enough fell in love with someone from another land. But I think they were really made for each other. My second favorite would be Aladdin and Esmeralda. I love them and now I've made a family for them.
 Tarzan and Pocahontas is my পছন্দ couple. The both came from the wild but oddly enough fell in lov
smile
Tarzan/Pocahontas is my 2nd favorite Pocahontas couple. I used to really like her with Tarzan, till a friend of mine on Youtube got me hooked on Kenai/Pocahontas.
বছরখানেক আগে LightningRed said…
Aladdin and Ariel. They are crazy for their love.

Both love their partners very much and chase their partners.

Ariel wants to become human to be with Eric though before she meets him, she also love human world. Aladdin also wants to become a prince to be with Jasmine though, like Ariel, before he meets Jasmine, he already wishes to be rich and live in a palace.

It would be romantic to see how they fall in love with each other deeply. Their faces match too.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
big smile
Cool. I see a lot of stuff about them.
বছরখানেক আগে KingSimba4Ever9 said…
Hmmmmm. Mabee Scar & Duchess.(VERY wiered) Or Bell & Milo. (They both love to read!)
বছরখানেক আগে laylahook said…
Definitely Hook/Cruella. I just love the idea of villain crossovers. I am also in the middle of writing a story about their daughter. I have just always thought that Cruella could probably manipulate Hook very easily because she is so forceful. Plus don't you just love the idea of Cruella wearing a certain crocodile leather coat?
I like that couple too. She would look nice in a crocodile leather coat lol.
বছরখানেক আগে rapunzel123 said…
mine is rapunzel and hiccup i know hiccup is non disney but i think they are cute together i always make crossovers about them
Whether he's nonDisney or not, he can still be with her. I think they look cute together, but my favorite Rapunzel pairing has got to be Rapunzel/Quasimodo.
বছরখানেক আগে pretty_angel92 said…
i'm just gonna post my 25 favorite couples

Jane and Milo
Odette and Tulio
Cinderella and Sinbad
Jim and Jane(peter pan)
Alice and Peter pan
Aurora and John smith
Pocahontas and Tarzan
Ariel and John smith
Belle and Phoebus
Mulan and Aladdin