ডিজনি জগতের রাজকন্যা Ask a character why (?)

SweetPea2007 posted on Feb 16, 2012 at 02:54PM
I have an Idea for a new game of sorts:

1. Let's pretend the characters in the Princess movies are real and that we can ask them questions.

2. First person thinks of a character and asks them anything:
ex. Cinderella why didn't you run away sooner?

3. the next person pretends they are that character and answers the way they think that character would answer. Then they ask another character a question:
ex. Cinderella: I did not want to leave my family home to those horrible women and I had no where else to go, I have no one (*sob*)

Flynn who were you selling the crown to?

4. Those are the rules to the game, but if you have questions just ask. I just made it up so I can tweek the rules if need be. I think the answers shall be interesting and this could be a lot of fun!

I will go first and ask a question and then the next person will answer as _______ and then they will ask a character.....

ডিজনি জগতের রাজকন্যা 1584 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 1584

বছরখানেক আগে alexis1245 said…
cindy: yes we just talked i had to lie a lot though.

ariel: do you like the color of your hair and dress?
বছরখানেক আগে SweetPea2007 said…
Eugene, When we were in the market place and I was watching her dance and be free and look so happy...I knew at that moment I wanted to keep making her happy for the rest of her life.

Ariel: I love my hair color! It is awesome! and of course I love my dresses, I wouldn't wear them if I didn't.(giggle giggle)

DPs: What does this even mean :"It's not that we're against it or anything like that, but it's not very easy looking after our own. Comparing to the ones in Kindergartens or public places!" Do you think you can't take care of your own kids?
বছরখানেক আগে mhs1025 said…
Tiana-Now honey, don't get us started on THAT.

Rapunzel, do you miss your long hair?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে dee389 said…
Rapunzel: A bit!

Disney Princess: To be honest, 50/50 because we are busy with other things, and it's really, REALLY tiring looking after our own. But, when we are doing Kindergarten visits or anything like that, that is a different story altogether.

Jasmine and Mulan: Did you guys participate in Les Miserables the musical?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Jasmine: I am a princess....why would I participate in entertainment meant for me to watch? Plus if I do not have time to take care of children I surely do not have time for everything involved in putting on such a big production.

Mulan: I agree...If I can't have kids cause I am too busy then I do not have time to work on stuff like a play either.

Cinderella, do the mice live in the palace now?
Cinderella: Yes!

Mulan: If you know of any Chinese songs, do you like to teach your princess friends?
Mulan: I don't know many and I tried to teach some of them (when I have time) but not all the Princesses are quick learners and some are just lazy (Jasmine). But I really do not have time for that...I am too busy protecting everyone else.

Cinderella, What is keeping you too busy for kids? Isn't the King and Prince taking care of all the big royal stuff?
Cinderella: Well, that will have to come later, but at the moment......NO!!!!

Jasmine: Do you like to travel the world?
Jasmine: oh yes! It is wonderful especially on the magic carpet!

Ariel, now that melody knows about you being a mermaid do you get transformed and visit home every once in a while?
Ariel: UH HUH!!!!

DP: To you all like helping other people in needs? In fact, do you all want to participate in the United Nations?
ALL DP'S-WE SURE DO!!!!!!!!

Belle, when Adam was a beast, when did you realize he was falling in-love with you?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Belle: While I was mending his wounds after the wolf fight.

Disney Princess: Do you have any friends from Malaysia?
(All of them shake their heads no.)

Aladdin, do you visit you old street-home?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
no it seems like a waste of time. they are all mad at me for stealing their stuff and when I became rich i didn't pay them back.

Gothel: Did you really love or even like Rapunzel or you just wanted to keep the flower happy?
বছরখানেক আগে TheCrystalRing said…
Gothel: "Well, I had to keep my Flower safe...you decide."

Belle, do you like Beast/Adam as a beast or as a human?
Belle: I honestly don't care. I loved him either way. But if i had to chose beast. He voice was sexy ;).

Ariel: If humans killed your mother why did you want so bad to be one. DID YOU HATE YOUR MOM!?
EXCUSE ME?!?!?!?!? If you'd like know, I LOVED my mother more than anything else!!!!! And it was just the curiosity thing. (I'm sorry about my rage by the way!!!!!!! I just get sensitive when people talk about my mother.)

Pocahontas, do you wish YOUR mother was still alive?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Pocahontas: Well yes!

DP: Since you said that you don't have any Malaysian friends, can I (as dee389) be one of them?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Cinderella:OF COURSE! Ariel:We love friends! Belle:And Like I say the more the merrier!

All dps:What is you favorite color?
DP: RAINBOW!!!!

Tiana: Do you know the Black Eyed Peas?
If your talkin' about the actual peas we eat on New Years, then yes!! If not, you'll have to explain it to me...

Snow White, Cinderella and Aurora-are y'all friends with the lions from The Lion King?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Arielthemermaid said…
Snow White: They talk, so I'm pretty scared! Cinderella: Not if they eat my mice! >:O Aurora: Yes, allot!

Cinderella: When your mother died, your father married your step mother, and did she at all try to murder YOU, or did she pretend to be sweet and loving to you?
Cinderella: Only when my dad isn't around, she was a BEAST!!!!

Tiana: What I meant was the band, you know them?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Tiana: I have listened to their music and liked it, but I am sad they are on Hiatus right now.Maybe they will make more music one of these days (oh well guess I will just enjoy the old music for now).

Aurora, do you miss your cottage in the woods?
Aurora: Yes, I do. But the good thing is that the fairies are still there so I visit them.

Snow White: When you heard about the Annexation of Austria to Nazi Germany, what was your reaction?
বছরখানেক আগে PrincessLD said…
Snow White: I was in shock. I heard that Nazi Germany were bad people, and when I heard about that, I was so scared from them. Good to know that all of this end.

Aladdin and Jasmine: Which countires do you know, now that you visit the world in the magic carpet?
Aladdin and Jasmine: Well, we have been to Australia and China, the latter at that time we haven't met Mulan and Shang yet. But, overall it was good!

to all the DP: Do you do Christmas Carolling once a year?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
DPs: Yes every year.

Tiana:Do you like Rapunzel,she stole your thunder really quick you know?
Tiana: I like her and I think that her movie is the best.

Disney Princes: Do you all like football and cars?
Tiana: Sweetie I think you are confusing them....I am the only one who had cars in my time period and on the football one Snow,Aurora,Cinderella,and Belle like to watch their Princes play it sometimes. I like cars, but I prefer walking and actually me ,Rapunzel,Ariel, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Jasmine are on a women's football team! And we do not mean soccer, but actual American Football (I taught them myself and we are awesome!) We do play Soccer (football) sometimes to though...did you mean soccer or American Football?

Jasmine, not to be rude but what religion do you practice? And how do you feel about other religions?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Jasmine: I AM a Muslim and as for other religions, they rock too! But I absolutely hate narrow-minded Christians!

Tiana: What I meant is Soccer, like big stars like David Beckham and Fernando Torres. You like to play it?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
WHO are those 2?!?!?!?!? I like to WATCH it tho.

Jasmine,how could you tell that Aladdin was lying to you about being a prince? And what made you forgive him?
when he said do you trust me. and his eyes. I forgave him because I... loved him :3.

So Jasmine,you hate people who hate the gays :)?
Jasmine: Yes, I mean we ALL must be equal! Right?

Cinderella's Prince: Are you a captain of the hussars?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Prince: Who are the hussars? I have no idea what you are talking about...sorry.

Jasmine, Are you saying Christians hate gay people and you hate Christians because of that or are you saying you hate Christians that are also narrow minded and you also hate people that hate gays? Not to be rude, just curious...
surprise
Jasmine: NO! I'm just saying that if anybody hates gays I don't like them. Not just Christians.

Rapunzel: Why does Disney make you with long hair when your hair is short and brown?
বছরখানেক আগে carrieicecream said…
Rapunzel: I guess my long hair is more popular with the kids!

Cinderella, what country are you rooting for in this summer olympics?
Cinderella: My country, France!!! Come Belle, let's cheer for France!
Belle, the Beast, Prince Charming and Cinderella: Viva La France! Viva La France!

Disney Princess: Did you all watch Chariots of Fire? Since the Olympics are just around the corner!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
DP: sorry we have never heard of that film. But we are excited about the Olympics....our favorite is the Gymnastics competitions! It is going to be great!

Belle, have you and Adam fixed up the castle and done some redecorating?
yes! oh you should see it! We even have a garden! and I have added more books and we have a new piano.

Rapunzel: Do you want children?
Rapunzel: That will have to wait.

Prince Charming: Who is your best friend in the Disney Prince group?
Prince Charming: All are a nice people. I get along with each one. We are all frineds, there is not specific one that who is a best friend. We are all best friends

DP, which Walt Disney World character is your favorite? (I mean characters that you can find easily in WDW)
Disney Princess: Definitely, Wendy Darling and Alice.

Princess Aurora: Do you consider yourself a religious person?
big smile
Aurora:Yes every Sunday Phillip and I go to church.

Melody:I know your not in the group but there is a lot of rumors spreading. Saying your dating a 16 year old Pirate named Jim. Is this true?
Uh...I can't comment on that.

Pocahontas,i don't mean to sound harsh or anything,but do you see Smith behind Rolfe's back? Socially,when you're with Rolfe and friends? Or secretly,like you're cheating on him?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে SarahCorine said…
Of course I see Smith still. I made a big mistake leaving him for Rofle but Rofle has such a temper it's scary to leave him for Smith.

Snow White, I've always wondered, do you have a fear of apples?
Snow White: Not, I don't have any fear of apples. I love apples. Not because the spell was in an apple, means that I will stop for eating.

DP, when is the birthday of one of you, princesses, what you do? You make a party? Explain please
Disney Princess: Well, we normally make party themes according to everyone's request individually.

DP: What was your first impression of the Beijing 2008 Opening Ceremony?
DP: Most of us did not see it because we do not have T.V.s but Tiana said she saw it and it was okay.
Tiana: yeah it was alright, I have seen better....but it was not too bad.

Rapunzel, Do you think Merida should come after you in the Princess lineup? Or do you think you should be the last Princess?
Rapunzel: That I don't know, it's up to the people to decide.

DP: Are you going to watch the Olympics live in London?