ডিজনি জগতের রাজকন্যা Unpopular ডিজনি opinions (confessions)

viktoriya773 posted on Feb 10, 2014 at 11:53PM
Post your unpopular Disney opinion here. Express your opinion about not only DP but Disney in general. Please be respectful about each other's opinions and don't bash someone because of it. Say "I disagree/agree with you because..." I'm sure everyone is mature enough to handle it.

ডিজনি জগতের রাজকন্যা 810 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 810

বছরখানেক আগে viktoriya773 said…
My opinion: Frozen is overrated and not even that good.
CRaZy_rawR commented…
It is a bit overrated, but I like the movie a lot. c: Why don't আপনি like it? বছরখানেক আগে
Toonsgirl27 commented…
Also, I thought that the romance between Anna and Kristoff was cheap and weak. There was no chemistry between them. They brought the worst of out of each other. Anna may be the most loving girl of all, but not so with Kristoff. I would have liked it if they stayed as friends. They came off আরো as বন্ধু rather than a couple. বছরখানেক আগে
Ladyilyalyux commented…
I agree বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে CRaZy_rawR said…
Rapunzel is the prettiest Disney Princess. <3
princecatcher93 commented…
She's now my সেকেন্ড prettiest. Tiana is still first. বছরখানেক আগে
AudreyFreak commented…
Don't most people think she's beautiful? বছরখানেক আগে
k26tsubasa commented…
I agree!! I like Rapunzel, because she is cute and strong mind and active. She is the best of all ডিজনি princes. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে princecatcher93 said…
I love Rapunzel's Forced Humor. Because it fit her just right. If she didn't have forced humor she would have been really cheesy.
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Yus. ♥ বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Silverrose1991 said…
Snow White is smart and proactive.
CRaZy_rawR commented…
She is smart! People just confuse that with trusting. Yes, she took the apple, but she only did that because she didn't want to be rude to the lady. বছরখানেক আগে
viktoriya773 commented…
^ never though of it that way... বছরখানেক আগে
TheFabulousFAN commented…
I wouldn't say smart.....but I'll give আপনি proactive I guess বছরখানেক আগে
snowybennet commented…
Totally agree, she´s just 14 years old and manages to start a new life দ্বারা herself, she also manages to make the dwarfs stay in her house and knows how to party. বছরখানেক আগে
I feel like the Frozen Fandom (Not counting the people I like) is a bunch of immature kids, who haven't seen a single other Disney movie before in their life. I know I'm going to get hated for that one. But really they chase me away from the Disney Fandom.
viktoriya773 commented…
Thanks for sharing :) বছরখানেক আগে
Sparklefairy375 commented…
As long as I প্রণয় Frozen, I have to agree. বছরখানেক আগে
Toonsgirl27 commented…
I agree. It is annoying to hear them (and the movie itself) pick on পূর্ববর্তি ডিজনি couples for having typical fairytale romance while worshipping Anna and Kristoff as if they were the greatest thing since sliced bread. It's okay to have Anna/Kristoff as your পছন্দ DP couple but there is no need to make others feel bad for preferring other ডিজনি couples over Anna/Kristoff. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে dclairmont said…
Snow White, Aurora, and Pocahontas are my top 3 (I'll die the day I ever seen someone with the same top 3 as me!)
CRaZy_rawR commented…
প্রণয় all three! Poca and Rory are in my শীর্ষ five! Snow is eighth but I প্রণয় her. বছরখানেক আগে
Portia0623 commented…
I প্রণয় them too, especially Pocahontas. I don't know why আরো people don't like her. বছরখানেক আগে
Aurora is more similar to Pocahontas than she is to Snow White
CRaZy_rawR commented…
PREACH. বছরখানেক আগে
Silverrose1991 commented…
PREACH! বছরখানেক আগে
CRaZy_rawR commented…
PREACHITY PREACH PREACH বছরখানেক আগে
ErinnAshleyRose commented…
well aurora is royal like snow but your right বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে KataraLover said…
Aurora is HIGHLY overrated in the beauty department, she's not gorgeous or stunning. She's beautiful but nothing special and is quite average. Her skin is PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does that not bother anyone else? Anyway she's supposed to have golden hair and red lips but instead she has bleach blond hair and colorless lips. I think Flora's wand was low on batteries when she gave her the gift of beauty.
MalloMar commented…
I think Aurora is very pretty, but would be kind of low on my beauty list. বছরখানেক আগে
shanyuisboss commented…
Completely agree বছরখানেক আগে
Apple1white2pop commented…
I think aurora is bueatiful.she has lovely curly golden hair, bueatiful red lips, and a wonderful sing voice compared to the other ডিজনি princess in my pinion বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে banjoth said…
Merida is one of the most beautiful Disney Princesses.
CRaZy_rawR commented…
She is stunning! বছরখানেক আগে
MalloMar commented…
^Very pretty! বছরখানেক আগে
anukriti2409 commented…
I absolutely adore her! she's one hell of a princess, with her own mind and personality! বছরখানেক আগে
Ariel is the least beautiful Disney Princess (though she's still very pretty)
CRaZy_rawR commented…
আরো cute, than pretty. বছরখানেক আগে
Definitely বছরখানেক আগে
snowybennet commented…
She´s really overrated, her eyes and head are way too big and her mouth too thin , she´s আরো cute than beautiful. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে shanyuisboss said…
Shang is a very developed and great character. People say he is too serious, but he was in the army for crying outloud! We saw his awkward, and sweet side. We saw his personality and it is not serious. He had to be serious for the army or they wouldn't take him seriously.
KataraLover commented…
Actually the people who say against আপনি have a point but I think they leave out just a little something... HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT A CREAM PUFF FACTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! বছরখানেক আগে
MalloMar commented…
YES! Agreed 100%. I বছরখানেক আগে
TheMusicalMolls commented…
Shang is amazing <3 বছরখানেক আগে
I laugh at Tangled haters, because they give the lamest reasons of why they hate the movie.
KataraLover commented…
Agreed! বছরখানেক আগে
coolsinger198 commented…
LOL! বছরখানেক আগে
AprilGhost commented…
I really, really don't like Tangled. I felt like the characters were weak (I liked them, but they were weak characters), the songs aren't that good in my opinion (I only like three: Healing Incantation, Mother Knows Best reprise and I See the Light). And the plot felt weak. The entire thing with the thugs was cheesy and got boring after they reused the joke ten million times. And I hated Maximus, he was so bland. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে mergirl13 said…
I hate the princesses' redesigns. They look much better in the movies. Too much glitter and not all of them are supposed to have curls. The Cinderella face character looks too celebrity-like, and Aurora and Belle's dresses are too pale.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Bridget_J commented…
ডিজনি is trying to প্রদর্শনী everyone they can have strong princesses, but then just add আরো sparkle and আরো beauty defeating the whole purpose. বছরখানেক আগে
casserola commented…
That's not an unpopular opinion বছরখানেক আগে
Portia0623 commented…
I completely agree বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে coolsinger198 said…
I am not a big Kristoff fan. He is not as entertaining to me as Flynn and Naveen, my top 2.
MalloMar commented…
Interesting! I প্রণয় Naveen and Kristoff, but not Flynn much at all. Though Kristoff does seem a lot like Wreck-it Ralph. বছরখানেক আগে
coolsinger198 commented…
yes he does! they both are ugly as hell! হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ JKJK! বছরখানেক আগে
Toonsgirl27 commented…
I don't like Kristoff, either. I find him boring and gross. I would never তারিখ a guy that has no sense of hygenie. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে MalloMar said…
heart
I adore the soundtrack to The Princess and the Frog! It is one of my favorites. It's catchy and mesmerizing, as well as emphasizing different types of music.
MacytheStrange commented…
Agreed! পছন্দ DP soundtrack! বছরখানেক আগে
CRaZy_rawR commented…
That soundtrack. <3 Def one of my পছন্দ DO soundtracks. Prolly in my শীর্ষ three! বছরখানেক আগে
It was my First DP soundtrack and now I have the পিয়ানো সঙ্গীত so I can play all the songs. I প্রণয় it. বছরখানেক আগে
meh
The 2D version of Rapunzel is really bad! She does not look pretty at all! Or herself at all!! I don't understand why people think it's better than the original CGI!
Merida is almost as bad! She just looks so girly and out of character.
coolsinger198 commented…
2d Rapunzel has a pancake face!!! She loosk like she was run over দ্বারা a bus! হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ বছরখানেক আগে
coolsinger198 commented…
the 2d Merida looks like the girly and stuck up twin of the real Merida বছরখানেক আগে
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Ugh, 2D Rapunzel. Hate it. Merida in 2D is tolerable. বছরখানেক আগে
MalloMar commented…
The 2d Rapunzel that's used in the lineup is UGH. I'm not wild about Merida's 2d version either বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে shanyuisboss said…
Elsa is not complex. She is developed, but not complex. People say she is complex and all, but they don't even really know what the word complex means. Complex means they are hard to understand and I guess their character is not very straight forward. Tarzan is a complex character, Frollo is complex character, but as much as I love her not Elsa. People blindly say that because they relate to her.
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Elsa isn't complex in my eyes either. বছরখানেক আগে
MalloMar commented…
TARZAN! বছরখানেক আগে
AprilGhost commented…
I have to agree with you. She wasn't a complex character. There's a difference between 'relatable' অথবা 'developed' and 'complex'. Complex characters have hidden depths, and while I প্রণয় Elsa (my favourite princess), she isn't complex. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে prussiaducky said…
I don't really like Jasmine's hair, people obsess over it but it's honestly completely normal in half the world and her bangs are a bit strange (seem super heavy too)
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Preach. বছরখানেক আগে
MalloMar commented…
It''s uncommon where I live. It looks so silky, thick, long, and dark. Yes, I'm aware this is an old post, but somehow, I missed পাঠ করা it then. বছরখানেক আগে
AudreyFreak commented…
agreed. it looks like it has the texture of velvet to me and probably weighs as much. I think people just like the unique hairstyle আরো than the hair itself. বছরখানেক আগে
Totally weird hair বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Flutey_Girl96 said…
Eric isn't a bland character. He is romantic, dreamy, and well developed. I also hate how he's criticised for falling for Vanessa. They tend to forget that SHE CAST A SPELL ON HIM! HE HAD NO CONTROL!! Mini rant over.
Yeah I agree. বছরখানেক আগে
shanyuisboss commented…
I swear if it weren't for his looks people would be calling him a pretty boy. this is abviously bias. They didn't even try to develop him in the first place. বছরখানেক আগে
^same বছরখানেক আগে
Gus isn't annoying.
That's right, your not annoying. ;) বছরখানেক আগে
^LOL Linnea. আপনি know what I meant. বছরখানেক আগে
I never though the mices from সিন্ড্রেলা are annoying, either. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে 324anna said…
1) Cinderella isn't a passive character.
2) Ariel is a spoiled brat (I love her but it's true) and don't say that it's a common opinon, because when I mention it, there will always be 5 or more fans who will immediately try to defend her.
3) I don't find Rapunzel's eyes ugly. Ok they're big, but it's a CARTOON!
4) Elsa doesn't care only about her powers.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I প্রণয় RAPUNZEL'S EYES!! বছরখানেক আগে
324anna commented…
Yeah, me too! বছরখানেক আগে
Agree with all of your opinions :) বছরখানেক আগে
I think the Disney Renaissance in the Worst Era for DP movies.
MalloMar commented…
I don't think it's the worst, but it''s overrated and certainly not the best. বছরখানেক আগে
coolsinger198 commented…
i thintk the renaisance was the best বছরখানেক আগে
Queenofpink commented…
I grew up with the Renaissance চলচ্চিত্র and loved them. I still প্রণয় those movies. বছরখানেক আগে
laugh
I was once TERRIFIED of the Cave of Wonders....
MalloMar commented…
Not much of a confession... বছরখানেক আগে
Annabethandco commented…
Lol! বছরখানেক আগে
MalloMar commented…
HAHAHAHA Aw, FAbFAN! বছরখানেক আগে
The Classic Princesses aren't as similar as people say.
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Yeah. They all have major differences. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে mergirl13 said…
I don't get why some say that the Princess and the Frog was bad. I've seen it and I like it.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
MalloMar commented…
It's incredible! বছরখানেক আগে
People just don't like sexy men sent down from heaven দ্বারা Walt ডিজনি *cough*Naveen*cough* বছরখানেক আগে
phantom000 commented…
Whoops! wrong button! বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে TheFabulousFAN said…
The modern CGI movies are not as good as the 2D ones, and take away the timeless magic out of a Disney movie....everyone hates this but it's my opinion :)
MalloMar commented…
I prefer the handdrawn/2d ones দ্বারা far. বছরখানেক আগে
mergirl13 commented…
I agree. I like 2D way better বছরখানেক আগে
casserola commented…
Everyone says this is so unpopular when it's not. বছরখানেক আগে
I don't care about the animation of a Disney movies. I just want the movie. While 2D is prettier, CGI has more detail it in.
CRaZy_rawR commented…
YAYYYY. SAME. বছরখানেক আগে
anukriti2409 commented…
Bang on! i think some people just dont want to change... বছরখানেক আগে
Agreed বছরখানেক আগে
Ratcliffe is a really good villain and character. x3
Agree. বছরখানেক আগে
He is amazing. I প্রণয় him a lot বছরখানেক আগে
Yep-er-di-du-da thank আপনি for posting বছরখানেক আগে
blush
....I'm going to get murdered for this....but
I think CGI doesn't look bad in hand-drawn movies...sometimes it even looks good. Maybe even amazing. *cough cough* TARZAN
CRaZy_rawR commented…
CGI looks amazing in Tarzan! Some চলচ্চিত্র *cough cough* Hercules* not so much. বছরখানেক আগে
*Murder Taryn* বছরখানেক আগে
viktoriya773 commented…
I like when they use CGI in movies. But when they make the whole thing CGI, it's not the same... বছরখানেক আগে
purplerose17 commented…
The ballroom scene in BATB was mostly CGI and its one of the best animated scenes ever. (IMO) বছরখানেক আগে
Jasmine is not a spoiled brat who likes to shout and has a bad temper.
cruella commented…
I agree বছরখানেক আগে
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Ja. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে cruella said…
Snow White and Tiana are my two favorite princesses. And, I think both are very underrated.
Snow White is my third favorite. And I প্রণয় Tiana as well, even though she is fairly low in my তালিকা (8 I think). বছরখানেক আগে
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Snow is seventh and Tiana is fifth. I প্রণয় both so much, but I don't think either are underrated anymore. বছরখানেক আগে
Tygers_Eye commented…
Tiana is my পছন্দ too, so you're in good company. =) বছরখানেক আগে
I got bored watching Beauty and the Beast, for the first time ever...
One of my favorite Disney movies :(
MalloMar commented…
Aw. :( বছরখানেক আগে
viktoriya773 commented…
I পোষ্ট হয়েছে a দেওয়াল post few days পূর্বে about watching BATB. I wanted to compare it to another amazing movie that I প্রণয় and this movie that I love... I watched that one... But BTAB is just not doing it for me... বছরখানেক আগে
Though I প্রণয় that movie...il agree because once you've seen it twice you've seen it a million times বছরখানেক আগে
John Rolfe is better with Pocahontas than she is with John Smith. c:
(It's more of an unpopular opinion on here, outside of fanpop, it's more common)
Ladyilyalyux commented…
It hurts but yes, Smith is so inmature বছরখানেক আগে
Cinderella has the best message out of the DP movies, and "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" is my favorite DP song (it's actually my favorite song ever).
CRaZy_rawR commented…
I think মুলান has the best message, for me at least. Do anything for family. I প্রণয় my family do death, and I have no clue what I would do without them. বছরখানেক আগে
CRaZy_rawR commented…
I forgot to mention, সিন্ড্রেলা has a great message too! Better than BatB, which seems to win all the "best message" polls.. বছরখানেক আগে
MadameLee commented…
Well all সিন্ড্রেলা (and Snow White) wanted was for someone to treat them like an equal. Something they only got with (ironicaly) a prince. But সিন্ড্রেলা didn'tt know that until the পরবর্তি দিন her প্রণয় was a prince বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে purplerose17 said…
Merida wasn't being selfish when she went to the witch. She was being impulsive, but she did try to fix it and apologize in the end.
Yes and that's why I like her better than Ariel :3 Thank আপনি for posting this বছরখানেক আগে
I think that goes to Ariel too. They just weren't thinking straight.~ বছরখানেক আগে
What TheFabulousFAN ব্যক্ত বছরখানেক আগে
The Little mermiad is the worst of all the DP movies...*TLM fans kill me* -and that's how I died
Really? অথবা are আপনি biased against Ariel? The movie has catchy songs and no pacing problems, IMO. বছরখানেক আগে
dclairmont commented…
It's my least পছন্দ as well. বছরখানেক আগে
Tygers_Eye I absolutely agree with আপনি :D বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে MacytheStrange said…
My favorite song in Tangled is "I've Got A Dream".

I know like everyone's favorite Tangled song is 'I See The Light", "Mother Knows Best", or "When Will My Life Begin/Reprise", but I like this one. It feels the most like a musical to me. And my second favorite song in that movie is the Healing Incantation, another unpopular choice.
dclairmont commented…
Woahoho! Such unique choice! বছরখানেক আগে
CRaZy_rawR commented…
It's my সেকেন্ড favorite. :4 বছরখানেক আগে
I guess it's ok not my পছন্দ but pretty good বছরখানেক আগে
I really don't find Mulan has bad*** as the world makes her out to be after I read up on hun history. (Which I have to say made me look up to Shan Yu more as a male then a villain)
Me neither. বছরখানেক আগে
viktoriya773 commented…
Do u mean the non ডিজনি মুলান is আরো badass? She didn't do all the great things and saved China? বছরখানেক আগে
Maybe she is not a badass but she is brave....and আরো of a badass then anyone of the DPs so I have to disagree বছরখানেক আগে
Read up on Hun History and আপনি won't really see মুলান as the badest bad*** ever. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে disneygirl7 said…
I don't find Elsa complex or interesting. In fact, she is one of the most boring characters ever *gets stabbed by Frozen fandom* But I don't hate her, please keep in mind *dies*
She is not as complex as she is made to be. I don't think she is boring, but she isn't as interesting as Anna. বছরখানেক আগে
*Uses Rapunzel hair to save আপনি from ফ্রোজেন Fandom* বছরখানেক আগে
CRaZy_rawR commented…
*helps Linnea with the weight of the hurr* বছরখানেক আগে
Tygers_Eye commented…
I actually agree. I wrote a whole প্রবন্ধ about how I find most things about ফ্রোজেন as bland and boring as the snow, and Elsa horribly bland and undeveloped. It doesn't really establish what kind of personality she has outside of being a daughter/sister with ice powers. বছরখানেক আগে
I'm sorry. But honestly, I don't uderstand how people like a princess like Snow White. I know she's sweet and kind and a good housewife. But she's so Mary Sue. She does nothing but wait for her prince to come. When people say she's better than Mulan or Poca, I don't understand them.
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Everyone has their own opinions. There is আরো to Snow than just being sweet and motherly. I personally like Poca and মুলান better, but I do প্রণয় Snow White. :3 বছরখানেক আগে
THEDisneyFreak commented…
I think Snow White has many flaws and আরো personality than most princesses, she's my সেকেন্ড favorite. বছরখানেক আগে
snowybennet commented…
Well everyone has their opinions, I think that Elsa and Ariel are selfish but I can understand why some people make like them. Your opinion doesn´t make sense. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে THEDisneyFreak said…
Snow White is the Prettiest Disney Princess
Agreed বছরখানেক আগে
My সেকেন্ড prettiest^^ She is breath-taking. বছরখানেক আগে
snowybennet commented…
Totally agree, she is a rarity! She´s an unnatural beauty, lips red as blood, hair black as ebony, skin white as snow, golden eyes and she slays short hair and every color. বছরখানেক আগে
blush
You all ready know this, but I don't really like Flynn Ryder. *Runs*
*Chases after you* Okay, can I ask আপনি something...I always hear that আপনি don't like him...but I want to know why? Do আপনি have an প্রবন্ধ I could read অথবা something? *Catches up and gives আপনি a ভালুক hug* বছরখানেক আগে
Well I like his out come...at the end he is enjoyable but why don't আপনি like him? Just curious বছরখানেক আগে
Awww...I would hug আপনি to make আপনি feel better but, that would look weird because I'm at the airport. বছরখানেক আগে
Anna is one of the most annoying, clumsy, reckless, feckless, dumb, ignorant princesses out there, I get it disney wants a 'modern' princess there is a difference from being relatable and completely useless
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Uhm, no, not in my opinion. Yes, she is clumsy. She isn't completely useless.. There would be no story without her. বছরখানেক আগে
^can আপনি name one possible time she helped with anything in the movie?...it's an unpopular opinion but I promise it's backed up দ্বারা facts বছরখানেক আগে
Anna is nothing আরো than Rapunzel rip-off but getting worse বছরখানেক আগে
Frozen is a better movie than the little mermaid ...but I dislike both *gets double kill by TLM & Frozen fandom*
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Yeah, ফ্রোজেন is better than TLM, but I like both movies! বছরখানেক আগে
MalloMar commented…
Both are very good movies, but neither are Disney's best masterpieces. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে purplerose17 said…
I LOVE cgi!
GURL! আপনি just became my best friends! বছরখানেক আগে
anukriti2409 commented…
my best friend too! I প্রণয় CGI! বছরখানেক আগে
Same with me! বছরখানেক আগে
I like most of the Ghibli females way more than the Disney Princesses. Mostly San, she's way cooler than Mulan. And disney need to make cooler females. Most of the DP's have a long time to go to be as cool as Ghibli girls.
*runs away*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 I like most of the Ghibli females way আরো than the ডিজনি Princesses. Mostly San, she's way শীতল t
dclairmont commented…
Studio Ghibli <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 I think both companies make amazing films and heroines <3 বছরখানেক আগে
viktoriya773 commented…
আপনি wanted be to dislike you, আপনি succeed. আপনি all mighty smart and superior জীবন্ত hater, who think she's too good. বছরখানেক আগে
MissMadHatter12 commented…
I have seen some of those চলচ্চিত্র and fell in প্রণয় with them. I'm a অনুরাগী of জীবন্ত but I don't watch it for the life lesson, I watch for the stories. They have the best plots and characters better than any ডিজনি movies. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Tygers_Eye said…
I never liked Ariel. Something always bothered me about her, even when I was a kid. It wasn't until watching the film again in high school that I realized I think she's a spoiled, selfish, self-entitled, inconsiderate brat that rarely thinks or cares about anyone but herself and what she wants. I'm sorry if I offend Ariel fangirls, but that's the way I've always seen her.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
THEDisneyFreak commented…
I agree with you. She never learned her lesson but got her dream. বছরখানেক আগে
Yes, I never liked Ariel either she was always everyone's পছন্দ and I didn't know why sooo I agree deffinatly বছরখানেক আগে
snowybennet commented…
Ariel is iconic and cute but also really selfish, she doesn´t grow up throughout the movie and she makes a pact with a sea witch because she has a crush o a guy she doesn´t know. বছরখানেক আগে
I really hate Beauty and the Beast and Mulan. The fans all over the place make them both really overrated. Their the films you have to like to be a Disney fans.
dclairmont commented…
Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, and আলাদীন are my three least পছন্দ DP films..sooo I can relate to the feeling of being in the minority :/ বছরখানেক আগে
MalloMar commented…
I never noticed মুলান was overrated, but maybe I'm blinded to to it, because I like it. Beauty and the Beast is good, but not nearly as good as some think. বছরখানেক আগে
AdelitaI commented…
Both of these চলচ্চিত্র have my least পছন্দ প্রণয় stories and my least পছন্দ male leads. বছরখানেক আগে
I see no problem with Snow White (and other female characters, for that matter) being seen doing housework and enjoying it. I don't think it reduces their worth as a woman or makes them weak or submissive. Every human being needs to live in a clean, decent enviroment and it's easier to whistle merrily while you work than moan and groan like it's some sort of medieval torture.
 I see no problem with Snow White (and other female characters, for that matter) being seen doing hous
MalloMar commented…
She's amazing! I agree with you. বছরখানেক আগে
dclairmont commented…
Yes! And as I stated in my Anna article, i see nothing wrong with a heroine/princess wanting love! Society thinks it makes a character weak to want love, which is sooo annoying! বছরখানেক আগে
I don't get how they hate Snow White just because she did chores? Doesn't makes sense at all বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Tygers_Eye said…
My favorite Frozen song is Frozen Heart, not Let It Go.

In fact, Let It Go does nothing for me.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
MalloMar commented…
I like For the First Time in Forver Reprise :) ফ্রোজেন হৃদয় is decent. বছরখানেক আগে
In the beginning I didn't really like Let It Go either, but slowly I warmed up to it. বছরখানেক আগে
I hate all the ফ্রোজেন hype to me it was one of disney's worst ...though I প্রণয় ফ্রোজেন heart, let it go and and for the first time in forever reprise ...I don't care for it much at all বছরখানেক আগে