In the 90s, ডিজনি was going for something different in their leading ladies. They wanted heroines who were COMPLEX, women who were INTERESTING, and they were determined to give (most of) the princesses realistic, believable, and unashamed flaws. These princesses were supposed to be relatable and a lady a normal girl could identify with. Perhaps this is why these princesses are generally preferred to the classics. These princesses had obvious dimensions to their personalities, and all were made to seem like a girl আপনি could run in to on the street.
Ariel Ariel is well known as the most realistic...
This প্রবন্ধ was collectively written by: Cromulanfav, JonnaSe, Ppgbelle4, and Princesslullaby
9.Jasmine Snow White would find জুঁই rude, temperamental, and generally unkind. জুঁই doesn't articulate in a calm, patient manner, and Snow White would find this kind of shocking. The only time Snow White would like জুঁই is when she is saying she wants to marry for প্রণয় and lets the birds go, but otherwise find her too stubborn and headstrong.
8.Mulan Snow White wouldn't like that মুলান isn't very feminine, would find her actions very scary instead of brave, and just plain would...
The ডিজনি Renaissance, one if the most successful times for WDAS from the late 80s to the late 90s (or to some people, the mid 90s).
This era is known for its amazing musicals, শীর্ষ notch hand drawn অ্যানিমেশন using the computer, many awards, and great critical and financial success (most of them), and the movie that is known to start this fantastic era is The Little Mermaid, which I think gets too much credit for starting the Renaissance, and I know many will disagree, but hear me out.
The ডিজনি Renaissance was the time where a lot of money was made, which...
One of Snow White’s most discussed lines: I'm so ashamed of the fuss I've made. This line is discussed because Snow seems to not only apologize for feeling bad, but also feel bad for feeling bad. She seems to be ashamed for reacting in a perfectly normal way to a traumatic event.
So why did Snow White say this line and what does it say about her character?
To answer this, I'm going to go through the context in which this line is said. Snow White says it to the জন্তু জানোয়ার after she breaks down crying due to her woods scene, arguably the lowest point in her movie.
Ariel is my পছন্দ ডিজনি Princess. Thus, I find it stupid for some fanbrats from some ডিজনি message boards (not this site, just Internet Movie Database and other ডিজনি forums) to bash Ariel all because she is not like the other girls, especially Belle.
Complaint 1: Ariel loved Eric for his looks! My Defense: Ariel fell in প্রণয় with Eric because he was a nice guy. Remember the scene where Grimsby presented the statue to Eric to him? Ever wondered why Eric didn't like it? Because the statue made him looked pompous and snobby-which Eric isn't! Even Chris Barnes and my brother ব্যক্ত so!
I already made one on গান গাওয়া so I thought I'd সরানো on to speaking..sooo yeah..This will probably be really short since I can't say much other than "ew আপনি suck" অথবা "you're pretty cool", so I decided to just do descriptions under the pictures because it's so much easier that way. Oh yeah and I'm not including Anna/Elsa since sorting out eleven voices is hard enough and I can't figure out where I'd place them. If I had to choose Anna would probably be around seventh and Elsa would be around tenth. Tell me what your তালিকা would look like in the comments! Thanks for পাঠ করা :)
11. Mulan-Finally a list that doesn't have Belle or Ariel at the bottom. Her voice is the only one that slightly annoys me. I just don't find it very emotional or interesting.
10. Belle-Well, Belle can only go so high when I'm making a list, but I'm really not being bias. Her voice still has a bit of annoyance to it and it doesn't really fit the character imho.
9. Ariel-Now we're to the voices I like. Ariel's voice is nice, but she has a bit of an accent that I don't really like. It's pretty expressive though.
8. Pocahontas-The only list you won't find Pocahontas high on. I love her movie, her personality, her beauty, her music, but her voice is just alright. It's not very expressive in my opinion, but it can convey excitement and anger, which I like.
7. Rapunzel-She's got a nice voice. Very expressive, very emotional, very wispy. It's just too typical to me. Her voice isn't anything unique compared to the ones above her.
6. Tiana-Tiana deserves a place in the top 5, but she just barely missed out. Now we're to the voices I LOVE. Tiana's voice is so rich and emotional. I really love it.
5. Merida-Merida's reached my top 5 for something! I love Merida's voice. It's so unique, so expressive. I can tell when she's sad or happy without even watching her.
4. Cinderella-I wanted to put her lower, but her voice is just so calming. It's like honey and I just love the way people spoke back in the olden days.
3. Aurora-My top 3 are far and away my favorites. I just love Aurora's voice. The maturity, the emotion, the pefectness of it is just so amazing. Her voice really fits her character.
2. Jasmine-I've recently become obsessed with Jasmine's voice. I literally spent an entire day just listening to her voice over and over again. While it's starting to wear off, I still love it. It's a bit nasally, but I love it anyway.
1. Snow White-I'm sure by now you all have seen my obsession with Snow White blossom recently. I'm basically obsessed with all things Snow White, and her voice is no different. HER LAUGH AHH. Her voice is just the sweetest thing I've ever heard.