Doris দিন I প্রণয় DORIS DAY!

megloveskyle posted on Jun 10, 2007 at 05:31AM
I HAD TO MAKE THIS SPOT! DORIS DAY IS A ICON FOR ALL GENERATIONS!

Doris দিন 4 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Orinoco said…
I totally agree, I think she's the best actress of her time but whenever I mention this to my sister (who is a marilyn fan) She says that she's butch!
My sister has seen one (I repeat ONE) Doris Day movie, Calamity Jane, and she's based her opinion on her portrayal of a tomboy!
How can you not like Doris Day?
বছরখানেক আগে jmillan said…
I too love her- I like watching her movies. She was so beautiful, and orinoco is right- how can you not love her??
বছরখানেক আগে sirlancelot100 said…
Hello Doris Day fans. I have been wathnig all 5 series of the Doris Day Show. I really like here and whe makes me feel good. I could not believe she was like 48 during the series, She looks like late 30's. I heard she owns a pet friendly hotel in Carmel. I know her age currently and dont care, I would like to visit here and maybe stay in her hotel in Carmel. Does anyone know is she like people to ask and or visit her personally. And by the way her hair was always fabulous! And that is coming from a hair stylist. - Lance Christopher
বছরখানেক আগে Randella said…
Doris Day is my favorite actress. My great grandmother introduced me to classic Hollywood movies from the 30s, 40s, 50s & 60s when I was younger and that way I discovered Doris Day. My first ever movie I saw with her was "Lucky Me" and I loved her straight away. She has everything; from being an actress that makes you happy just by watching her to beautiful outfits in all her movies plus a lovely voice when she sings. I love watching her movies and TV Shows and re watch them very frequently. Thank you Doris Day!