Dr. Blowhole Nori4Reel Is pissing me off.

Noriishere posted on May 15, 2010 at 08:40AM
Nori4Reel, if you are reading this, i know that you are Lzk94pzpom. That's because, when your semi-human, you learn something. Now fuck off and stop messing with my character. If you want Dr. Blowhole to have a romance, don't use me - create your own character. Now this is the reason why I don't go on the P.O.M club anymore. You just.. grr!
SERIOUSLY. BE NORMAL AND STOP MESSING WITH ME OR I WILL LEAVE FANPOP PERMANENTLY. AND SOME PEOPLE DO NOT WANT THAT.

Dr. Blowhole 10 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Noriishere said…
By the way, on P.O.M club I made a pick and if you all answered and commented back on it i would like to see views and compare them to these ones.
বছরখানেক আগে SkipperXLisa said…
Wow. You mean... somebody took your OC and pretended to be them? P: That sucks. Sorry. D:
বছরখানেক আগে Icicle1penguin said…
That IS very suckish. I would be on your side!...if only you didn't curse.
বছরখানেক আগে Lzk94pzpom said…
surprise
o_o *looks at icicle* WTF ICICLE?!
বছরখানেক আগে RandomOne said…
hmmm
Lzk...?
did you?
বছরখানেক আগে Nori4Reel said…
rainy
বছরখানেক আগে Kowalski355 said…
smile
............. im not going to screw this up so im just going to shut up now. .........
বছরখানেক আগে shadowcharmer said…
angry
>:( i do NOT believe that! liz would NEVER i repeat NEVER do that!
 >:( i do NOT believe that! liz would NEVER i repeat NEVER do that!
বছরখানেক আগে Lzk94pzpom said…
exactly! :D
বছরখানেক আগে BlowholeXHitori said…
@shadowcharmer

Well she did. Lol. Not to be mean, I'm trying to work on that heh heh, but... yeah. :/ She actually said so a while back (because I was kinda mean to her, not that I think what she did was right but I felt like I was kinda jerky, I hope she'll forgive me...)