ডঃ স্পেন্সর রেইড All Bout Reid!

lovedrreid posted on Jan 29, 2010 at 10:28PM
Just a basic place to comment about random and irrational to unrandom and rational things about reid. reid's fan blog needed just a regular comment topic. ENJOY!

ডঃ স্পেন্সর রেইড 6 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে biggestsvufan said…
wink
I love Dr. Reid! Heck, I love Criminal Minds! It is def one of my favorite shows. MGG is perfect for that role. I wish I had the smarts he has.....
বছরখানেক আগে lovedrreid said…
surprise
when he was auditioning for the role, they said no, until he kept auditioning so they let him just to make him stop.
বছরখানেক আগে lovedrreid said…
smile
I know a lot of the stuffs he knows and im only 13! im workin on readin as fast as him. Im real close to the same person as him. Can profile people, read fast, Photographic memory (iedetic memory), Cute, and just socially inept! im not online tho!
বছরখানেক আগে allyxx said…
sick
haha thats cool i wish i could do that! XD i just wanna say how gorgeous he is and how much wud give to spend an HOUR with him haha looooove him soooooo much it aches ........
বছরখানেক আগে hottiecoolcat said…
BET YOU DIDNT KNOW CM STARTED ON 9/22/05.
বছরখানেক আগে Anna-Wee said…
sick
Okay ive just been diagnosed with Reidbies.

Bec i am an MGG addict this is the new term for my addiction when i need a "Reid " fix. It is also offset to the combination or turreid (like turrets) which means bring Reid into basically every normal conversation and so on...