Dreams অথবা Nightmares Did আপনি ever...

PePs95 posted on Jul 09, 2011 at 04:30PM

Did you ever wake up after a dream, and see things in real life world that were present in your dream? And the world you're in changes all of a sudden, making you feel as if you still were in a dream? Like, people change, cars change, the weather changes and you are with that awkward sensation that you could still be dreaming? 
      You wake up in your room and somehow it feels different. No, i doesn't smell different or feel different as you touch it, it's just that deep inside your mind, unexpectedly, it is all a different version from the one before you went to bed...or the couch. 
       There is also the possibility that everything you see has also appeared in other dreams you had, or maybe in the same dream you the night before but you just don't know which dream it was...
last edited on Jul 09, 2011 at 08:57PM

Dreams অথবা Nightmares 2 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে IsidoraSmiley said…
No,never happened to me! And to you?
Xalos_Promythos commented…
I get that a lot these days. But these feelings are not from dreams anymore. These sudden changes in the atmosphere are a subjective distortion of reality, caused দ্বারা my sensitive and artistic side. That is the idea that I have established. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে oracleofdelphi said…
i once fell asleep looking at my fan and then my fan was in my dream