চলচ্চিত্র – এক্‌লিপ্স্‌ SPOILER!!! jacob SPOILER WARNING!!!

kiki15 posted on Jan 30, 2009 at 09:49PM
What did you think about Jacob when he kissed Bella in the book?

চলচ্চিত্র – এক্‌লিপ্স্‌ 13 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে teamtaylor4eva said…
heart
i think it was not good it will b even worse in the movie bc i luv taylor lautner
বছরখানেক আগে amaris2cute16 said…
heart
i felt so jealouse because he is so sexy.
বছরখানেক আগে alice0102 said…
angry
i wanted to kill him!!!
বছরখানেক আগে zanesaaomgfan said…
angry
So do I alice0102. So do I..
বছরখানেক আগে JediGirlLuke said…
angry
dn't like him at allllll.... gross
বছরখানেক আগে alicia_twilight said…
wink
i think that it could have been avoided but it needed to happen to let him know that no matter what jake trys to prove that bella was always going to chose edward :] which is good cuz mez lovez EDWARD!!! sigh :]
বছরখানেক আগে New_Moon_Master said…
crying
I was infuriated of course. I do love Jacob, when he takes his 'mask' off. But he was completely out of line for forcing her to kiss him the first time. But you have to feel sorry for him. Could you imagine being in love with someone who was madly in love with someone else? Even though they do love you too, you would never be good enough.
And the second kiss when Bella kissed back, I started crying like all-getout. I was so mad at Bella, and furious at Edward for not being mad, but I got over it a while ago.
বছরখানেক আগে ForsakenMoon19 said…
big smile
get over it because they're gonna kiss twice!!!
বছরখানেক আগে luna553 said…
hmmm
i think he should have cared about how she felt about edward and respected her and let her choose for herself.
বছরখানেক আগে bryan_rayo said…
angry
son lo mejor
বছরখানেক আগে taylorfan1234 said…
angry
I was so mad! I love Taylor Lautner, but not Jacob! I wished Edward did break his face!!!!! XD
বছরখানেক আগে luvutoo said…
Which one? The first one i could understand. Like he said he didnt have much experience with these types of things. He thought if he kissed her she would see how much he means to her and may decide not to end her human life. He knew he only had limited amount of time so he had to think of something quick. The 2nd one just made me laugh(tent scene kiss). By this time he knew he lost but was hoping there was a chance and probably to get back at Edward too. But its Jacob gotta love him.
বছরখানেক আগে green6244 said…
kiss
I didn't like it because
1. He FORCED Bella to kiss him
2. He kissed Bella and not me!
3. it was ME he should've kissed!