ফল আউট বয় Fall Out Boy Signature Song

ryanson209 posted on Aug 29, 2007 at 10:03PM
I've been wondering for a while...

When someone says "Fall Out Boy," what song automatically comes to your head?

I mean, for a lot of people it's "Sugar, We're Goin' Down" or "Dance, Dance." Some hardcore fans might even thing "Grand Theft Autumn" or "I Slept With A Member of Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Lousy Song."
But I'm wondering what you, the fans, think. What is their "signature song"?

So...? Verdict is?

ফল আউট বয় 14 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে iheartadam2 said…
I Love alot of their song so for me this is REALLY difficult but i need to say The Take Over, The Break's Over
বছরখানেক আগে Charlottka said…
I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me

It is one of my favorite songs
বছরখানেক আগে Priscilita22 said…
For me it's grand theft autumn ~ fist song I heard by them... it could also be Sugar We're Going Down though because it was the first one that has a lot of radio time :D
বছরখানেক আগে tushtush said…
Grand Theft Autumn! It's THE ANTHEM. With the triangle hand sign thingies.
বছরখানেক আগে tyleroffice4 said…
It has to be Thnks fr th Mmrs that is the Song that my Friends all love even though they don't really like them
বছরখানেক আগে DarkSarcasm said…
For me, it's "Sugar, We're Going Down" because that's the first song of theirs I heard. I also think that was the song that made them lean a little more toward mainstream, which was when they got a lot of recognition...
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে naley_4ever said…
for me it's nobody puts baby in the corner and grand theft autumn
বছরখানেক আগে iloveWENTZ said…
i cant deside i guess it would be XO or nobody puts baby in the corner but i love all there songs so i really cant say
বছরখানেক আগে carriestar44 said…
it has to be sugar cause that is the first song i heard also.
বছরখানেক আগে chimpy411 said…
smile
well sugar is the first song i ever heard, but i think our lawyer is a cool anthem "were only liars, bust were the best." also, grand theft autumn is a good one. they've been playing that forever and i dont think they will ever stop
বছরখানেক আগে marwi said…
hmmm...I think that "A little less 16 candles,a little more touch me"
বছরখানেক আগে whatsarahsaid said…
i dont care:P
বছরখানেক আগে FOBloveaddict14 said…
Honestly, what first comes in my mind when "Fall Out Boy" is sed, is ecstasy, Heaven, the world's greatest music, lol. No but really, i actually imagine for a plit second, an Infinity On High concert with flashing blue fluorescent lights. idk why. wasn't ever at a concert like that. but if it's a specific song you're wanting, I can def giv u an answer. Sure, "Sugar, We're Goin Down", "Dance, Dance", "I Don't Care", and "This Ain't a Scene" are their most famous songs but their number one signature song is ALWAYS gonna be Thnks fr th Mmrs. They're not gonna shake tht song off of them in the slightest, EVER. It's not my favorite song even tho I love it and it sends goose bumps down my back every time I listen to it, but it's their most famed song to me.
বছরখানেক আগে ximinyourheadx said…
honorable mention i got to say....