ফল আউট বয় FOB Chat ফোরাম

brittlegirl94 posted on Sep 27, 2009 at 10:45AM
So I was looking around this spot, and noticed that nobody really chats about FOB. Alot of other spots have a chat and I thought if would be fun to add one. This forum is for chatting, Fall Out Boy related or not. My name's Lucy btw. ;D

So as a conversation starter, you can fill out this if you want. :D

What song is your absolute favorite?
Which album is your favorite?
& Are they your favorite band?

So chat away! XD
 So I was looking around this spot, and noticed that nobody really chats about FOB. Alot of other spot

ফল আউট বয় 26 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে marwi said…
first Q: I can choose,but I was thinking of make some picks "song battle" like...so we all choose THE fave FOB song

2- I'm between FUTCT and FAD
3- YESSSSSSSSSSSS,OF COURSE THEY ARE
বছরখানেক আগে brittlegirl94 said…
I was thinking about a song battle too! They are my favorite band as well. :D
বছরখানেক আগে marwi said…
wink
ok,I already started the first round,and I put an expiration day (cuz this can go on forever)

Is just me or in the "related clubs" column there're for the first time actually FOB related spots and not just similar bands? Even Hemingway spot is there! ♥
big smile
Oh very cool! I'll check it out.

I know! I always see Peterick and Joe, it's kind of silly. Lol
বছরখানেক আগে marwi said…
hmmm
I left ROUND 2 of the songs battle, I'll leave those two for a couple weeks before starting the third one...
I'm guessing is gonna be between DEAD ON ARRIVAL and The Take Over...
Hopefully (cuz lets be realistic,there's not so many people hangin' around the FOB spot) we get this all solve by February...
smile
Okay sounds good. I made my pick. :)
Yeah, or I Don't Care. I like the singles but your right, in all honesty some fans just listen to the singles.
 Okay sounds good. I made my pick. :) Yeah, অথবা I Don't Care. I like the singles but your right, in al
বছরখানেক আগে marwi said…
cute icon!
How did you met FOB? I mean,how did you first heard of them?
Thanks! :)
Well, let's see... in around 05 I heard Dance, Dance & SWGD on the radio. I got From Under The Cork Tree soon after that and fell in looooove... lol. I remember too that my first favorite song was Of All The Gin Joints..
How about you? Have you ever seen them live?
বছরখানেক আগে marwi said…
no,they've never came to my country :(
I first saw "this ain't a scene" video on Much Music and I thought it was funny,but it didn't make me feel curious about the band until I saw Thnk fr th mmrs,which it made laugh too(I remember thinking how weird was a guy playing chess with a monkey) but the song really stick in to me,and then I looked for all their videos on youtube and I loved them and I stll do ♥ XD
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
heart
That's too bad. I saw them in May, but I had to drive for nearly a day just to get there. It was worth it though. :)
That's fun! The thing about me & becoming an FOB fan is that I hadn't even seen any of their music vids for some time! Just the songs, which I memorised. :p. Lol

OMG have you seen this?!?!?!
link

I'M FREAKING OUT! & since the sound on my computer is broken I havn't even heard that song or Lake Effect Kid yet. :/
 That's too bad. I saw them in May, but I had to drive for nearly a দিন just to get there. It was wort
বছরখানেক আগে marwi said…
I'M FREAKING OUT! & since the sound on my computer is broken I havn't even heard that song or Lake Effect Kid yet. :/

WHAT???? those songs has been out for most than a year!!! How long has your sound been broken? You didn't heard "Catch me if you can" either?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
crying
It's been broken a long time! I know right!! It's insane! No I haven't. :(
বছরখানেক আগে marwi said…
ohh,how awful!Ask a friend that let you hear it in her computer...
No Need! Good news, I downloaded Alpha Dog and listening right now! IT'S AMAZING!!! What do you think about it on a scale of 1-10?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে marwi said…
hmmm...9.5,I love the part that says:you're not the first or the last but you're possibly the prettiest

Did anyone read my article?
I love the song! I give it about 9.7, I mean It's so addicting. I love that part too, I especially love the chorus. :)

I read it! I agree with you as well, I mean, it feels so lonely in this spot. But yet fans pop in to do the FOB lyrics game in the forum, but hardly add picks or opinions on big FOB news, like the new album, etc. We should come up with a contest, or something along those lines to get us more active. We do that over at the Horror Movies spot and once it even got us featured.

I was meaning to ask you something too. I'm about to download some songs from FOB that I don't have from the deluxe albums like G.I.N.A.S.F.S. from iTunes. Any other ones that you recomend I find? Like Lake Effect Kid? :)

& I wanted you to know really quick that I hope you don't think I stole your song battle idea for my faceoff picks. I didn't, It's something different. :)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 I প্রণয় the song! I give it about 9.7, I mean It's so addicting. I প্রণয় that part too, I especially lo
বছরখানেক আগে marwi said…
don't worry!

songs? hmmm...I don't know which ones you alredy have...what about "It's hard to say I do,when I'm not" or Austin we have a problem, but you definitively shoul have Legendary 7-9
hmmm
Let's put it this way, I only have songs from EOWYG, TTTYG, MHITWKOW, FUTCT, IOH, FAD & alpha dog. No GIN.. whatever, lol. None of those others! What is Legendary 7-9?
বছরখানেক আগে marwi said…
What is Legendary 7-9?

is one of their best songs ever!!!!
if you only have cd songs,then you should get "Catch me if you can" and Love Lockdown (that's a cover of a Kayne song,and Patrick voice sounds awesome),My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark,and another cover:Roxanne
ohhh,and Hand of God!!
বছরখানেক আগে marwi said…
lmao, you have to watch this video,Joe is hilarius!
link
laugh
Oh LOL yeah I've seen all of these before! They are great!
বছরখানেক আগে marwi said…
really? Cuz this is the first time I watch those videos,I didn't know they existed
I found them online awhile ago and I also saw them on a DVD I have. I think I lost it though.. :/
বছরখানেক আগে marwi said…
do you have the new album already?
I'll have to wait a couple weeks cuz I'm very busy to go to the record store...it's exams time :(

Will you keep playing to the 20 questions game? I'm bored
big smile
Well yeah now I did buy it, I was going to resist but I just couldn't! I also got a TON of songs I didn't have before like GINASFS, It's Hard To Say I Do When I Don't, Yule Shoot Your Eye Out, The Music or The Misery, etc. All AWESOME, I can't BELIEVE I didn't have them before!

Yeah I just continued, It's fun sorry I forgot to check it.

So what's up with you?
 Well yeah now I did buy it, I was going to resist but I just couldn't! I also got a TON of songs I di
বছরখানেক আগে marwi said…
I bought it too!! like a week ago, I haven't heard yet for all my exams I have to study, but I did read the little book with the art cover, it was so touching...