Fallout 3 Fallout 3 Versus Fallout: New Vegas

PePs95 posted on May 01, 2011 at 03:15AM
People prefer Fallout: New Vegas. Well, that game is as epic as Fallout 3, only it is different! One can have tons of fun playing Fallout 3! Well, i promised myself to fully appreciate Fallout 3, to play it until i get completely tired of it. THEN i'll buy Fallout 4 New Vegas and enjoy it too! You see, by then, all of the expansion packs will have been created (or most of them). What i want is to buy Fallout : New Vegas' Game of the Year edition containing all DLC after having fully enjoyed Fallout 3. What do you think?
 People prefer Fallout: New Vegas. Well, that game is as epic as Fallout 3, only it is different! One

Fallout 3 4 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Mario479 said…
Buy the GOY edition of FNV. Fallout new vegas is currenty too buggy. I had made a huge mistake in buying it before any DLC pack came out.
বছরখানেক আগে vagos said…
laugh
its out!??!?! i missed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! holy fuck!!! gonna buy it on pc or xbox360!!!
বছরখানেক আগে Mario479 said…
The GOY edition is not out yet. What I meant was that you should wait until it comes out.
বছরখানেক আগে PePs95 said…
I think waiting, considering it is a Bethesda game, is like, UNBEARABLE!! Here in Brazil games cost over 200 bucks, but in the US its like 59,00 dollars, so dont wait maan!!!