Female Ass-Kickers Female Ass-Kickers 10-in-10 Icontest [Round 433 - Deadline 3/30]

DarkSarcasm posted on Mar 09, 2012 at 04:24AM
Welcome, fans of females who kick ass!

How This Works/General Info:

-You have 10 days to make 10 icons featuring the female ass-kicker of your choice.

-Each round will contain...
~5 Themed icons
~3 Category icons
~2 Artist's Choice icons
(Have a theme or category suggestion? Check link out.)

-No stealing. Make your own damn icons.

-Icons need to be square and a consistent size, preferably 200x200.

-Please include the number and name of the theme when you post, and if you can add them in order, that'd be great.

-Vote for the best icon, not for your favorite character or user. Do not vote for yourself or ask others to vote for you. That will not end well for you.

Which Ass-Kickers Can I Use?:
You can choose girls/women from any fandom. Even IRL ass-kickers if you want (like your favorite female sports star or political leader), so long as they kick ass in some way, shape or form. You can find some examples link.

Do I have to sign up?
You don't have to officially sign up or claim a character. (But it would be a good idea to let me know if you plan to participate, so I don't do picks without you!)

How To Not Get *Your* Ass Kicked:
-Make your own icons. If I find out you've posted an icon not made by you, there will be hell to pay.
-Don't vote for yourself in the picks. That's just sad. There will be public humiliation. You'll probably cry.
-Get your icons in on time. None of this "I know I've only got four minutes left until the deadline, but I only have nine more icons to make!" junk. It ain't gonna happen.

What If I Win?:
-You get a pony! (This is a lie.) ▽

If you have any questions, send 'em my way...

link

Round 433
1 - Water
2 - Lines
3 - Pattern
4 - Looking Down
5 - Question
Category - Over or Undersaturated x3
ACx2
R433:
DarkSarcasm - Jo Turner (Savage Sisters)
last edited on Mar 24, 2024 at 05:44PM

Female Ass-Kickers 24223 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...