অতীতের ডবলুডবলুই দিভা - ডেব্রা Debra to be featured on "WWE Raw 20th Anniversary Collection"

Osk2010 posted on Oct 09, 2013 at 10:57PM
link

It will be interesting to see if they leave it as original or if its edited. Debra was hardly "PG" back then... more 18+ lol

অতীতের ডবলুডবলুই দিভা - ডেব্রা 12 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে REXDART said…
Didn't her evening gown match (correct me if I'm wrong) with Sable get the second highest Nielsen rating in WWE History??
বছরখানেক আগে Osk2010 said…
No idea to be honest. I've always wanted this match in best quality so I really hope they don't edit it.
Is this perhaps a sign WWE are easing up a little bit on not featuring Debra AT ALL as they have done for years? The video I linked to and now this. They also featured the Ben Stiller/Jarrett attack moment on wwe.com. Hopefully we'll get an Alumni page some day, she deserves it!
REXDART commented…
I hope so. I mean they have people in Alumni that are barely a footnote, i mean seriously Adam Bomb, The Berzerker, and Duke "the dumpster" Droese??? Debra's ডবলুডবলুই career may have been relatively short but she was insanely over, argugably the most over Diva at her peak in 99; she was certainly the most over with the male demographic (Chyna had a lot of female fans) বছরখানেক আগে
She was getting insanely loud pops in 1999 and lets face it, Jeff Jarrett's average career was resurrected thanks to her lol
This is a bit off topic, but why in the world did WCW decide to keep Mongo and let Debra go?? she was an absolute heat machine in her role as the Queen of the WCW.
I'll have to watch Debra's shoot again, she talks about why.
I still need to see that, I think she did two shoots interviews.
I must say, that I actually do agree with WWE.com for once when it comes to the Ben Stiller/Jarrett/Debra segment. IT was VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY awkward and uncomfortable too watch.

I haven't seen that segment since it first aired and I don't dare watch it now lol. Debra looked stunning as usual but it was painful too watch that skit unfold.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Was I was the only one to notice Stiller pretty much had his face buried in Debra's breasts once D'Lo came out to save him? lol
smile
yes he did lol! Don't get me wrong I kind of like Ben, but I just found that segment painful too watch.
I got a copy of the DVD and amazingly, they have not edited anything of the evening gown match outside of the "sponsored by" bit from the original broadcast. Same goes for the March 22nd 99 raw as well.

Very good quality as well. Just want the May 9th and 14th june 99 in that quality now.

I will be doing screenshots soon
REXDART commented…
awesome! বছরখানেক আগে
REXDART commented…
I would প্রণয় to see a high quality version of her evening গাউন, gown match and bikini contest with Nicole খাদ বছরখানেক আগে
REXDART commented…
I remember about three অথবা four years পূর্বে someone পোষ্ট হয়েছে some very high quality verison of the above mention moments, but alas I didn't know how to save ইউটিউব চলচ্ছবি at the time. বছরখানেক আগে
I'm sure they will at some point. Now that WWE has signed that archive deal with WWF, we'll see more of these unblurred WWF shows released. Its fantastic. The difference between this and the best download I can find is night and day. Debra has never looked so good getting stripped LOL

They would make a killing if they just released boxsets of RAW from each year. Why they don't do that, I have no clue.
sfhkevin commented…
Great timing, seeing those new স্মারক would be a great xmas present! বছরখানেক আগে