পিকনিকের ঝাঁপি The new Zodiac Generation RP

greenstergirl posted on Jul 25, 2011 at 12:52PM
Okay so basically there is a new generation of Zodiac animals. You get to choose your Zodiac creature. You have to be a Sohma (did i spell it right? oh well) and you can change into your creature whenever someone of the opposite gender hugs you (well duh you guys have seen and read fruit's basket)

Here are the animals open or free to use:

rabbit-

dragon-

snake-

sheep-

monkey-

mouse- Tsuki Sohma played by tdafan

tiger- Hana sohma played by Greenstergirl

ox-

horse- mabel played by yellow cow

dog-

rooster-

pig-

Cat- Kazohiko Sohma played by kikkiten
last edited on Jul 29, 2011 at 11:44PM

পিকনিকের ঝাঁপি 8 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে greenstergirl said…
name: Hana

the tiger

looks- long blonde hair and huge eyes. Tall for her age and extremely skinny.

personality- kinda quiet and keeps to all her friends and family. When in danger she flips out and her true tiger personality strikes making her really loud and wanting to attack whoever is hurting her or someone she loves.

name: Hana age: 12 (born in 1998 one of the years of the tiger)) the tiger looks- long blonde hair
বছরখানেক আগে YellowCow said…
Name: Mabel Evans

Age: I'd Rather Not Say. ( Born In 2000 BC The Year Horses Were Discovered.

The Horse

Looks: Brown Hair, Red-ish, Purple-ish, Brown Eyes. Extremely Good Looking For Her Age. Tall.

Personality: Fun, Crazy, Upbeat. If You Get Her Scared Or Mad, She'll Walk All Over You. She Eats A Lot Of Veggies. She Loves Giving Piggy Back Rides. She Loves Being Ridden On.

* Mabel *
 Name: Mabel Evans Age: I'd Rather Not Say. ( Born In 2000 BC The বছর ঘোড়া বিষয়ক Were Discovered. The H
বছরখানেক আগে KikkiTen said…
Name: Kazohiko Sohma
Often called Kazo-kun, Hiko-kun or just Sohma-san.
Age: 15 (Born 4th of november 1995, freshman in high school.)
Curse: The Cat :3
looks: As all the people cursed by the cat he has orange hair, and red-like eyes. Pretty tall for his age, around 5'9''(175cm). kinda baby-like fce XD
personality: He dosen't talk much, and at times isolate himself from others to think(he thinks a lot XD) he trains matrial arts and likes taking walks by himself. When he's uncomftarble he laughes it off with a little threat to people, but nothing searious. He's funny to be around and joke with. He can't stand little, sweet and innocent girls, mostly because they steal the spotlight from him, and they have always done.
oh, and if you annoy him too much, you will walk away with a blue eye.

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 [b]Name:[/b] Kazohiko Sohma Often called Kazo-kun, Hiko-kun অথবা just Sohma-san. [b]Age:[/b] 15 (Born 4
বছরখানেক আগে greenstergirl said…
i sat down outside of school in my uniform. i opened my lunch and began to eat as i read a zodiac book.
বছরখানেক আগে tdafan121 said…
Name: Tsuki Sohma (草摩 月)
Birthdate: 3/12/1996
Year (curse): Rat/Mouse
Year (born): Also Rat/Mouse
Appearance: Long, light grey hair, light grey-blue eyes, petite features, pale skin, about 4'11". Usually wears nice clothing like dresses unless in school uniform. Likes wearing the color white, but also enjoys purples, blues, and certain tones of yellow and red.
Personality: Tsuki is very quiet and reserved. Many adults see her as only a pretty face and don't force her to try her hardest. She knows she isn't as delicate as they make her out to be, but she's too scared to speak out. She tends to explore the Sohma estate a lot, mainly to find a nice, big hideout where she can invite friends to and not get in trouble. She's very quiet and doesn't speak to many people. She's only formally met a few Zodiac members, mainly because as the Rat she spends a lot of her free time with the god of the Zodiac.
Other:
-Goes to the same middle school as Hana
-Likes American styles and clothing
-Best friend is Karu Sohma, who is not in the Zodiac and is one year older than Tsuki
-Has her own pet mouse named Snow
-Looks very young for her age
 Name: Tsuki Sohma (草摩 月) Age: 15 Birthdate: 3/12/1996 Gender: Female বছর (curse): Rat/Mouse Ye
বছরখানেক আগে -Soul-Smasher- said…
big smile
Name: Falis Sohma
Curse/Year: Dog
Appearance: Falis has long black hair she wears in high pigtails. She is pale and has dark blue eyes, and is somewhat tall. She wears rebelish clothes containing mostly black ,grey, white and beige.
Personality: Falis is pretty tough and tomboyish. She also has her girly side though. She doesn't like to show weakness. And like her Uncle Shigure , she can be a some what of a perv to mess with people. She hates wearing shoes and often doesn't.
 Name: Falis Sohma Curse/Year: Dog Age: 17 Appearance: Falis has long black hair she wears in high pig
বছরখানেক আগে Amai21 said…
Name: Amai (means "Sweet")
Curse/Zodiac animal: Rabbit
Looks: Blonde hair with brown eyes. Looks older then she really is. She is really skinny for how old she is.
Personality: She is nice and sweet. She is very loud and loves to eat candy and sweet foods. She is hyper most of the time but makes sure that she doesn't go hugging males that aren't in the Zodiac.
 Name: Amai (means "Sweet") Age: 13 (Born in 1999, one of the years of the rabbit) Curse/Zodiac animal
বছরখানেক আগে Amai21 said…
Amai walked outside into the court yard and saw Hana-chan eating by herself. She started running over to her, "Hana-chan!!!" she shouted as she glomped her; aslo making sure that her dress won't go up when she did that. She accidently dropping her Zodiac book on the ground. Amai got up, "Oops....sorry" she said putting her hand up to her mouth, not even bothering to pick up the book for Hana-chan.