Gaspard Ulliel এডোয়ার্ড কুলেন

imprint-on-me posted on Jan 19, 2008 at 07:32PM
Okay, so when I first saw that Gaspard was one of the Edward choices, I was like OMG it HAS to be him. And then they went and picked Robert Pattinson. Personally I think that was a horrible choice. I don't know how many of you guys have read the Twilight series, but it's amazing. and I just want to know what you guys think of the choice. and why you think Gaspard would've been YOUR edward. (I'm assuming most of you will pick him over robert)
save

Gaspard Ulliel 13 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে pink_martini2 said…
Gaspard converted me. But I used to picture Edward as a lanky version of Henry Cavill.

I don't think he would have really been casted mainly because his accent wouldn't work. He'd have to work with a coach to get rid of it.

This is also why I'm afraid to go see the movie. I feel like its going to ruin it for me.

I was never a huge fan of Harry Potter, so I didn't understand why the hardcore fans complained so much. But I now I finally understand! lol
বছরখানেক আগে pink_martini2 said…
ha ha, I yea think we're all going to see the movie some way or another.

I'll just pretend its a really long and expensive fan video. XD
বছরখানেক আগে layla_14 said…
i was so hoping that gaspard would of be edward, he would of been just perfect, even though he has got an accent. he would of made a better edward than robert.
বছরখানেক আগে IHeartGaspard said…
The accent makes Gaspard all the more perfect ot me...don't ask why. If he had any chance at all to try out for Twilight I would be like PICK HIM! In my opinion Gaspard is the perfect Edward Cullen, and i'm a die-hard twilight fan so that says alot....Robert is hot in all but he is no Edward compared to Gaspard...
বছরখানেক আগে imprint-on-me said…
I know. everyone always is like...but gaspard's got that french accent. and I'm like SO...that makes him cooler. i don't think robert is hot at all. but of course i'll still see the movie
বছরখানেক আগে Lunatic said…
I love the French.
বছরখানেক আগে bubbles12 said…
Well Gaspard is definately the better looking and has the "angel face", but I'm not sure how he'd do as an angry vampire if you get me, but he's better than Robert
বছরখানেক আগে sophie321 said…
Gaspard is the kinda person i imagined when i read the book... edwards meant to look perfect and robert doesnt make a perfect edward, gaspard should have got the part!
বছরখানেক আগে GothGirlLove said…
Gaspard is better for Edward...
he is hot and is definately better looking as Robert

i dont understand why they choose Robert.
I think Gaspard would be a perfekt vampire!!
বছরখানেক আগে Kaylee_dykstra said…
i know he is so hot
বছরখানেক আগে vlaliella said…
I really think that Gaspard would have made SUCH a good Edward. I mean, all these posers like Robert pattinson havent even read the book, he thinks just cuz he changes his voice or whatever that he can pull it off but the strange thing is even thought it says that Edward has bronze hair etc. ive always imagined him dark and mysterious. Gaspard would have been so amazing that i would have just died, i always imagined it as a movie but this whole craze abt robert etc has really just killed it for me.
বছরখানেক আগে Brysis said…
heart
I love Rob and I think he´s a very very good Edward Cullen but Gaspard always was my favorite
I got very sad when they picked Rob over him
And worst they picked Kristen over Emily
How was that possible???
বছরখানেক আগে ilovegaspard said…
tongue
if they had chosen Gaspard, he would have played the sexiest vampire in the world(10000000000 times hotter than Robert Pattinson). Robert is not hot i swear, maybe his appearence is OK, but HE ISN'T CHARMING AT ALL