গসিপ গার্ল [Season 3] Will NS get together in Season3 ???

ManhattanQueen posted on Jun 26, 2009 at 05:21PM
Now,with the hit of Chace Crawford in the States,so many people say he'll play an important role in Season 3(much more scenes than Season1&2 ). I think it's greatly possible too.

So,I'm wondering how the fucking producers arrange the storyline of Nate!! I think they must give him a better girlfriend instead of V and J (notice V and J aren't the most major character) Since the original-most-important-character S becomes less and less important/popular(because of the hit of Chair), and she broke up with D.... They must arrange her a boyfriend which is a major role in GG as well.(uh..not Carter...)

So,I think it's greatly possible they arrange NS falling in love in Season 3!!!!!What do you guys think??

last edited on Jun 28, 2009 at 07:09AM
save

গসিপ গার্ল 2 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে nateismyboyfd said…
cool
Haha NS are always the best~! Hope that NS will get together.

Let me guess the story, I think S will not be with Dan anymore(really the last time,it's so annoying.. :D),may be she has feeling for N again, N loves her, but N doesn't know how to choose between S and V and J......

at the same time, Chuck is back to hs old way, B leaves him.. N comforts B and they talk about the old days and B has feeling for N again too~!! then it's season 3!!! Awesome Nate gets all the girls' heart!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে xAlwaysLovex said…
I want NS to get together so badly! <3
Chair and Serenate would make the best couples.