গ্রের শরীরবিদ্যা Favourite Episode

mer68 posted on Feb 21, 2010 at 09:08AM
Which is your favourite episode? Why?

গ্রের শরীরবিদ্যা 8 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে ItComesToThis said…
I have many and it's really hard to choose one, but if I really had to, I'd stick with It´s the End Of the World (As We Know It)...it was just so amazing, shocking and great written...the whole season 2 was great, I think the best. And the second favourite episode for me would be this season finale - Losing My Religion.
But really, I enjoyed many other episodes - Freedom, Time Has Come Today, What I Am, I Am a Tree, The First Cut Is the Deepest, Now or Never, Elevator Love Letter and more...
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 I have many and it's really hard to choose one, but if I really had to, I'd stick with It´s the End
বছরখানেক আগে chivesrichards said…
I don't know about favorite episode, but my favorite season is 2 - It had all my fave characters - George, Izzie, Burke (preston) and Addison. But an episode I found extremely intriguing was the episode George and Izzie have their affair.
বছরখানেক আগে em_omalley said…
My Favourite episode is Stairway to Heaven (Season 5, Ep 13). The ending of it is amazing!! i cry every single time i watch it. The song is great too. (Drifting Further Away by Powderfinger).
I have many other favourites though- Death and All his friends, Shiny Happy People, A Change is Gonna Come, There's no I in Team.
My favourite season though, is definitely season 3.
বছরখানেক আগে savannahshunt said…
i dont have 1 i have 2 so here thay are
the frist one is the bomb sean i love this episode idk y i just do
 i dont have 1 i have 2 so here thay are the frist one is the bomb sean i প্রণয় this episode idk y i
বছরখানেক আগে savannahshunt said…
and then this 1
the episode is were meredith drowns and derrick goes in after her love that part
 and then this 1 the episode is were meredith drowns and derrick goes in after her প্রণয় that part
বছরখানেক আগে ItComesToThis said…
And my new favourite episodes - definitely Sanctuary & Death and all his friends!
বছরখানেক আগে ginamichelle03 said…
Season 6 episode 8 "Invest in Love" So sad and sweet!
বছরখানেক আগে 701221180 said…
definitely the season two finale. it was epic with denny dying, meredith and derek hooking up at prom, and izzie quitting....wow...and dont even get me started on the music...chasing cars <3

but i must say that the season 6 finale was pretty amazing too <3
last edited বছরখানেক আগে