HaleyDewit Just Ask!

HaleyDewit posted on Aug 08, 2010 at 10:00PM
Wanna something about me?Wanna get all the dirty details?Just ask ;)

HaleyDewit 140 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 140

বছরখানেক আগে LovingLucy said…
heart
Okay. Hope you don't mind me asking this.

If you could marry one ex boyfriend, who would it be and why?
বছরখানেক আগে HaleyDewit said…
I've only had one boyfriend and there is no way I'm marrying him.I'd rather stay single for the rest of my life!
LOL I know how you feel about one of my ex's HOLY CRAP.

OK let's see. Any kind of dog, what would you have and why?
big smile
A labrador,they seem the sweetest
Would you get a cat
Can I borrow this for my site sweetie?
wink
Q1:I don't thinks so

Q2:You have this hon,it's called Question and Answer ;)
বছরখানেক আগে HollyMarie said…
smile
Which of your spots do you like the best and why?
smile
The Chris Perry Halliwell spot.There was another one,but it didn't have an icon and banner and I think a spot needs that.There was also very little content and I thought Chris deserved better.And I wanted to beat the other Chris spot in the fans section and I did :)
If you could get rid of one site, which would it be?
ehm,I think the Drew Fuller site
If you could remake any movie or TV show to your liking what would you remake and why?
mischievous
I think I would remake Twilight to something worth watching.
I had a feeling you'd say that... lol
mischievous
hihi lol
If you could beam yourself into any actors part in any TV show, who would it be, which TV show, and why.
Ehm,I think Brooke Davis from One Tree Hill,because she's not really like me and I'd like to play someone other than myself ;)
Do you play clue?
No,I've never heard of it
O.O ::headdesk:: They do make Clue over there? OMG. Ok...
Do you play Monopoly?
Yes :) Clue,that wouldn't be a shorter way of saying Cluedo? What is it about?
You have the board and nine rooms on it. There are six suspects and six weapons. You have to find out who killed Mr. Boddy, with what, and where.
YES!I know that,it's Cluedo.You have to guess the room,the weapon and the murderer!I love it,though I don't play it that much.
I adore it and it's the only game I can't play alone. I can play almost everything else alone.

Did you know there's a game called Top Trumps (It's British) and you can battle your favourite shows, like Buffy and Angel?
heart
No,but it sounds great!
Did you know I made my own cards for Buffy and Angel, and ALSO made Charmed, The Golden Girls (not finished), and I Love Lucy (not finished).
hmmm
No,but maybe you should post this in the Did you know forum.This forum is to get to know me.
crying
DOH! I'm mixing them up!
SO when you are ULTRA stressed, what do you do for an instant pick-me-up?
You mean what I do to get unstressed? I guess I go on fanpop and listen to some music.I don't really know.
Do you live with your parents?
heart
Yes :)
How many boyfriends have you had?
smile
Just one
If you could buy ANY perfume for the rest of your life, what would it be? Ask me this on mine, too. ;)
Anaïs from Cacharel
What does that perfume smell like?
tongue
Flowers.Unfortunately I had three other scent things (it's not perfume) and I first need to use that and I've had it since my 18th birthday and it's still not finished.
Do what I do. Wear it every day! Be beautiful 24/7! (Not that you're not ;) ) Makes a girl feel more feminine.

Do you wear lipsticks?
smile
Only when I don't have to work and on special occasions :)
If you could invite any three people, alive or dead, for dinner, who would it be and why.
heart
Right this moment that would be Kelly Clarkson,Luke Jacobz and you :*

Kelly: she's so down to earth.She just writes songs and sings.She's not an attention trigger and her songs actually mean something.She doesn't do drugs or alcohol and the tabloids can't find anything better than saying she's overweighth or that she's gay.My,must they be desperate.

Luke:Luke plays Angelo in Home&Away.He's kinda the black sheep of the bay.Belle accused him of beating her up,which wasn't true.He also killed Jack,but though there's enough evidence,I still don't believe he did it.Anyways,I looked him up,and I found out he won Dancing with the stars,so off course I've watched it on Youtube.And he's really funny and sweet and easy on the eye,lol xD And he can cook,so he can make dinner xD

You: Do I need to explain this to you,hon?How could my bestie not be on my dinner?
Oh babydoll you are making me cry! I love you so much. ::MWAH::

If you could bring back someone who has passed on who would it be and why? (It could be ANYBODY)
No one,because that would be selfish.I think people who die go to a different place and I think it takes time for them to get used to it and to pull them out of it,would be selfish,I think.

Probably not what you expected.
Yeah. For me I would just like five more minutes with Dad because I feel like I took the time for granted while he was here because he was so sick.

If you could only watch one show for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Home&Away,because it's a soap,so you get a new episode everyday :)
Good choice! Very smart.

Ok more personal. Do your parents get along.
With each other?Yeah.The things they've been through have made them stronger.
That's awesome.

How did you react when your sister died?
I was kinda in shock I think.I've only cried once,when I saw her in the mortuary.That doesn't mean I don't miss her or don't think about her.Some people think that when you don't cry or talk about someone who passed away,you have forgotten about them.