হ্যারির মতো My Little Fairytale (Alice Williams)

Aphrodite100 posted on Sep 07, 2012 at 04:27PM
So the title may change, but for now it's gonna be Alice Williams :D

Rating: T
Genre: Romance/Humor (I'll try to get humor in it...no promises though XD)
Title: Undetermined. Alice Williams for now :P
Characters: Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik - may seem OOC.
OC: Alice Williams. Sasha Gonzales. Serena Coover. Allyce. Casey Dimitriou. Angelina Gabriella. I may add more as I go XD
Coupling: Alice x Harry, Sasha x Liam, OC x Zayn, Serena x Niall, Allyce (a leece) x Louis.
Just message me these details:

Name:
Personality:
Hair color:
Race:
Favorite color:
Extras (including accents! British, American, Irish, ect.):

*IMPORTANT NOTE*
I know the boys may have girlfriends. This is just a nice little story I got from a daydream! :)

Hey hey hey, it's me, Aphrodite100! :D some of you may know me from the HOO club, and some may know me from finding me on the 1D clubs, and some may know me from both :D
Um, my nicknames range from Aph, Aphro, or just plain Aphrodite. I honestly don't care what you call me, as long as it's nice :)

kk, so I am really obsessed with One Direction right now, so I, of course, daydream about meeting them. I was inspired by my latest daydream to write this story! :D

Summary:
Alice Williams is a runaway. She left her parents' house because they didn't care about her opinion, though she was an only child. Her opinion was that One Direction were the best band in the whole wide world.
Though she originally lived in Nevada, there have been sightings of her in Texas. Austin, Texas to be exact. What if she found a large bus that was red with One Direction printed on the side? And a certain Harry Styles found her looking at it?

Read to find out! :D

So the শিরোনাম may change, but for now it's gonna be Alice Williams :D Rating: T Genre: Romance/Hum
last edited on Sep 20, 2012 at 06:05PM

হ্যারির মতো 45 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...