প্রথমপাতা Decorating FAB FINDS: Webstores!

victoriasdeco posted on Aug 26, 2009 at 01:58AM
Hey guys

I don't know about you, but I personally hate both trudging across town (the joys of living in the suburbs ) to find my stores and the snarky salespeople. So I find my solace in webstores. (Course, the problem there is trying to find ones that don't look sketchy and don't make you tear your hair out at the word "shipping" -- but I digress.)

Anyways, it's time for recommendations, people! Do you prefer online shopping to the real thing? And if so, which ones do you look to for your decorating needs?

-
My personal favorite is a home deco webstore called Victoria's Deco. [Link here: link They have all sorts of things pertaining to home decor and recently expanded a line into creatives (gifts and whatnot). The "Kitchen&Table Linens" section of their site is my personal favorite: most of the stuff there is hand-crocheted and hand-embroidered -- and trust me, the quality shows. &just last month I bought a set of Winnie the Pooh wall mural stickers off them for my niece. And it might be the five-year old in me talking, but I loved that you could create whatever scene you wanted on the wall (must warn you though, there are some hazards to letting real five-year-olds help-- namely, Tigger's now-slightly squashed head).

Right, stop rambling me. Back to the store: The shipping's always prompt, the quality's great, and it's run by sweet people who are always willing to compromise if you're really not satisfied. (And I swear, I think they stay awake 24/7 checking their email for questions!)
-
Mm, so that's mine. Now your turn
 নমস্কার guys I don't know about you, but I personally hate both trudging across town (the joys of livi

প্রথমপাতা Decorating 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে AgnesC said…
Nowadays there are really lots of online store for home decoration that you can buy there products online. This is not new but thanks for sharing.