ভয়ের চলচ্চিত্র Horror Movie of the Month!

jlhfan624 posted on Jul 01, 2009 at 11:46PM
Thanks becca85 for the official idea for this forum! Here's the official discussion place for our wonderful Horror Movie of the Month! Basically what HMotM means is that the first of every month, a link to or a video to a FULL movie will be posted in the spot. This will be our movie of the month that we all watch together (maybe not simultaneously but yeah). The point is, you watch the movie (or don't) and then we can all discuss about it in this forum!

Other fun things you can do for this horror movie of the month include:
1) Posting links related to the movie of the month.
2) Posting clips of the movie of the month, whether they be actual scenes from the movie or interviews, fanvideos, whatever.
3) Posting icons, screencaps, wallpapers, etc. Usually I will post the stills first to generate more interest in the film so not those.
4) Making picks related to said movie of the month. Ask who the favorite character was, or what their favorite scene was!
5) Discussing in this forum of course.

Have fun and get going! :D
 Thanks becca85 for the official idea for this forum! Here's the official discussion place for our won

ভয়ের চলচ্চিত্র 330 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 330

বছরখানেক আগে becca85 said…
angry
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! My DVD player is acting up. It keeps jerking around in the movie!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে jlhfan624 said…
I don't give off a "bad boy" loving attitude or something do I? It's probably got to do with my smartass self as well. :P
It's your passionate love of horror movies!!

Oh, he looked so creepy just standing at the end of the aisle, motionless, with his spotlight on.
SHE HIT HIM WITH A FISH?! Right on!!
laugh
And my passionate love for psychos! Henry Dunn ring a bell? <3 Tempers, tempers <3
বছরখানেক আগে DarkSarcasm said…
becca85 said:
What kind of a person chases after a psychopathic murderer?!

Heather.

"STOP, KILLAR, I WANZ TO HAZ J00R BEBBEHZ!"

XD
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Why do they always TIP the TALL thing OVER instead of standing it up and pushing it in front of the door? What retards lol Then again, Sarah's in this scene.
hmmm
Only if they are sexy! Like I've said before, Freddy Krueger is a dnw.
JEEZ!! When he came up to the cop's window in the car, I jumped about a foot off of my bed!!
I wonder who plays the female cop there. She looks familiar.
It's link.
How long are you gonna be up? This is my last night to stay up late! I feel like watching another movie after this!
OK, so she's only been in, like, three things, none of which I've seen. She must look like somebody else.
I'm probably off after this movie. I have an early day tomorrow.

Oh, Tom's injured!!
Probably. She looked a bit familiar to me too but I've seen nothing else she was in.
Only about 20 minutes I think! It goes by SO much faster the 2nd time around (in a row).
wink
Are you going to watch it a third time?
hahaha That would be a record-breaker if I did! But no. I'll probably pick something else to watch. I already took 2 people's My Bloody Valentine virginities tonight. If I don't have a 3rd I won't watch it :P
"Shoot us?" This should be interesting!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
big smile
It IS :D I can't wait to see what you think of the ending!!!!!
HE'S RIGHT THERE!!
OMG!!
OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!
big smile
Ugh that look right there. When he went in the cage <3333333333333

I think I had a Jensengasm!
That look on his face before he said "Oh, I'm right here."? So sexy!!
laugh
DO YOU SEE?! DO YOU SEE NOW WHY I'M SO HEAD OVER HEELS FOR TOM/JENSEN?!!!!!
Sarah is such a retard lol "Oh I think I'll shoot him AFTER he stabs my husband and runs away" Durrrrr
I love the effects they used for when he was smashing the lightbulbs how it would flash to the miner.
HE'S STILL ALIVE?!
*DIES*

WHAT A SEXY, SEXY MAN!!!!
Oh that effect made me squee! How awesome!

HELL YEAH! There has to be a sequel someday. Lionsgate doesn't want one right now but apparently Jensen does so *prays*. :D Plus if he didn't live, the movie wouldn't be worth it you know?
Can you say "sequel?"
heart
That scene....... <333
With the music too! I freaking love this soundtrack!!!

WHAT DID YOU THINK?!
Well, that was an awesome movie!! Did you say that you didn't like the original?
big smile
I didn't like what I saw of it, which wasn't much but still.

*is downloading soundtrack* :D
Are you seriously downloading the soundtrack?
blush
Yes
At least it was a pretty good soundtrack. Have you seen anything else with Jensen Ackles in it?
Hey, I knew the girl who played Sarah (Jaime King) looked familiar!! One of her first roles was in Pearl Harbor. I always thought it was weird that a girl would have "James" as a first name.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Dark Angel with Jalba many years ago, and a couple episodes of Supernatural. Other than that, no. I'm in an MBV-only mode lately.
haha My parents were the same way. My dad at least, wanted to name one of my middle names James after himself. I got stuck with Jamie instead.
One of your middle names? How many do you have?
I has 2 :S
Aaaah!

Hey, I was at the store earlier today buying MBV when I came across a couple of horror movies that were clearly straight-to-video. Have you ever heard of Hydra and Second Coming? I can't find any info on them, but the covers made them look good. Unfortunately I was in a hurry and didn't have time to pick them up and read the backs.
I looked them both up and I haven't heard of either. Then again I haven't been to the store in about a month. I have no money for movies =(

Second Coming looks good though!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I may have to check into those. According to user reviews on IMDB, one of them (Second Coming) is an Indie film and the other (Hydra) was a Sci-fi channel movie.

Can I say that I loved watching the movie how we did this evening? It's so much more fun when you are watching it with others and can keep up a running dialogue of things to discuss about everything associated with the movie.
haha I loved it too! We should start doing THIS on the first of every month! And if someone misses it after that, they can watch it themselves!
**sigh** Still nothing on the homepage, but you did say today or tomorrow (which is actually "yesterday" and "today" now).

Hmmm...does that even make sense?
lol Yes it makes sense! I'm so disappointed it's not up yet! :(
As much as I hate to leave you hanging, it's time for me to go off to bed now. I hope you have fun with whatever you do after I leave (were you still going to attempt to watch a movie?) and I also hope you get lots of sleep tonight. No cranky Heathers...ummm...later today! =P

When you do go off to bed, lots of sweet dreams filled with Henry Dunn and Tom Harringer and any other of your psycho, but appealing, boys. Oooh, there's a thought; get them all together in one fun-filled dream.

Night!!