ভয়ের চলচ্চিত্র HORROR and COMEDY

TheCountess posted on Dec 12, 2007 at 12:36PM
I know that not everyone likes the combination of the two, but for those who do...
What are some good examples of horror mixed with comedy?

ভয়ের চলচ্চিত্র 8 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে dazl said…
Shaun of the Dead. Good film, if you are scared of zombies, like me. And knifewrench.
বছরখানেক আগে TheCountess said…
I've seen promos for 'Shaun of the Dead', and it looked like it would probably be fun.
I never heard of 'Knifewrench' though. Without giving too much away, what's that one about?
. Oops... forgot to add some of mine...
some are definately more on the comedic side than the horror side... 'Army of Darkness', 'The Frighteners', 'Innocent Blood', 'Videodrome', 'Re-Animator', 'The Lost Boys', 'Vampire's Kiss', 'Fright Night', 'Comedy of Terrors', 'Young Frankenstein', 'Vamp'... I know there's more, but can't think of them right now.
বছরখানেক আগে bluej12 said…
Army of Darkness is the best
Young Frankenstien is cool too
বছরখানেক আগে dazl said…
Sorry, knifewrench is another Fanpop user who is terrified of zombies.

I like 'Little Shop Of Horrors' too.
বছরখানেক আগে daitheflu4u said…
I like cabin fever,the sleep away camp movies, return of the living dead, blood and donuts, evil dead 2, black christmas, parents, the toxic avenger, the killer condom,silent night deadly night.
I love 80's horror films, usaully all of them make me laugh
thats all I can think of for now
বছরখানেক আগে Cinders said…
Go see "Idle Hands" with Devon Sawa and Seth Green. Funniest thing ever.

By the way, I LOVE The Frightners! Of course, I love Michael J Fox in general, but that movie is AWESOME!

Also, Scream never ceases to make me laugh. I love that movie.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Legenda said…
"Bride Of Chucky" and "Seed Of Chucky" are grate movies, but you'll hawe to watch Child's Play 1,2&3 first.
বছরখানেক আগে TheCountess said…
smirk
I've seen Child's Play 1 & 2, and Bride of Chucky, but not the others. I love the 1st one, but I think some of the funniest scenes were with Jennifer Tilly in Bride of Chucky (Voodoo for Dummies, ceiling mirrors & champagne, etc.). She's good at playing quirky type characters.
Seeing John Ritter in there was kind of a trip too, especially when he got 'nailed'.