হাউস এম.ডি Speculation about 13's absence [spoilers]

InesHameron posted on Mar 22, 2011 at 11:19PM
[spoilers]

I guess everyone saw the new promo (7x18)Really shocking, right? 13 was absent because she was in jail! But why? Why would someone go to jail, for less than one year, in the U.S.? Any theories?

হাউস এম.ডি 7 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে misanthrope86 said…
hmmm
Here are my guesses:

1) She wasn't actually in jail, but maybe working as a doctor in the jail for some reason, like doing someone a favour or something (ok, this theory is pretty unlikely).

2) Maybe she was caught participating in some sort of illegal Huntington's medal trial or treatment, either as a doctor or as a patient. Maybe she was found in possession of some illegal Huntington's drug...

3) She killed her father or her brother, euthanasia style. There was some spoiler talk about Thirteen having a brother that never eventuated, so I wondered if maybe he appeared, had Huntington's or a Huntington's diagnosis, so she helped him kill himself. Or her father had an illness and she helped him kill himself. Or some other random Huntington's patient (like that woman from Foreman's PPTH drug trial) asked her to help them die.

4) May have been caught doing something naughty as part of her 'live what little life I have left to the fullest' philosophy. So recreational drugs, assault, maybe even caught in a prostitution thing (not as a hooker, but maybe using their services)..

I have too many questions to form a proper theory though. I also don't know enough about the American prison system to know about prison sentences and stuff like that. Also don't know if she is still allowed to be a doctor or not...
বছরখানেক আগে caramelmilk said…
meh
Negligent homicide? No idea...
বছরখানেক আগে midnyte007 said…
^_^ lol yes, because her looks can kill :p
বছরখানেক আগে caramelmilk said…
mischievous
^WIN.
বছরখানেক আগে SayHey2TheEarth said…
hmmm
If you kill some one, help to kill someone, or even accidentaly kill someone (a person suddenly running into the car of an unsuspecting driver, or somwthing simaler, does not count) would give you 5 years in prison at the very least. racless manslaughter can give you 5-20 years, murder depends on the case. 8 years to life in prison, or even the death sentance. helping to kill someone depends on the case. I'm not sure about assisted suicide. but anything that involves the death of a person is extremely serious and definatly earns more than a couple of months to a year. But i hope this clears everything up about the U.s. justice system :) Maybe the reason why she's upset is not just about what she did but what caused it. Maybe something concerning her father?
বছরখানেক আগে Aivi said…
Just because she was missing for a year doesn't mean she was in jail for a year. But I really don't know what happened.
বছরখানেক আগে SayHey2TheEarth said…
there are some minor crimes that will only land you a couple of weeks or a few months so there is still a boat load of possibilities. but in an interview, olivia said that "house is willing to forgive her even when she is not able to forgive herself" so she had to have done something.
Olivia herself also said that it was a "secret wrapped in a secret wrapped in a secret" I'm very excited to see what exactly yhis super secret is o_O
last edited বছরখানেক আগে