Huddy Huddy Wishing List...what you've always wished for them....and now আপনি can dare hoping for!!!! XD

Beatrix8520 posted on Jul 27, 2010 at 08:50AM
For the ones who can't really wait anymore!!!! And have already started the countdown to Sept 20th ;D
last edited on Jul 27, 2010 at 08:52AM

Huddy 175 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 175

বছরখানেক আগে Beatrix8520 said…
Well I guess it's my duty as creator of this thread to start with the wishing.

Given the promo we got yesterday my first wish is.....

PLEASE LET US SEE THE SEX!! PLEASEEEE! AT LEATS HOW IT STARTS!!! PLEASEEEE! DON'T CHEAT ON US LIKE THAT ONCE AGAIN! PLEASEEEE!

Sounds more like a desparate cry for help than a wish....which is useless BTW as they already shot it XD But one can always believe positive thinking change reality, right?

I can't see a better way to start this thread, if not with my fav pic ;D
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Well I guess it's my duty as creator of this thread to start with the wishing. প্রদত্ত the promo we go
বছরখানেক আগে Katia1997 said…
angelic
Great thread, Bea ;))

Can't wait to see them on the beach... This is going to be sth really romantic ^_^
 Great thread, Bea ;)) Can't wait to see them on the beach... This is going to be sth really romant
বছরখানেক আগে 3lzyx said…
smile
Oh oh oh!Bea, this is like a countdown sort of thing/thread?
I have an idea. Dunno if this has been done on other threads or not, but let's do a countdown.It wouldn't be a big deal, I mean we would post our things as usual, but everyday somebody (one or more ppl, everybody who would like, really no pressure), would do a fanart sort of thing.But really no big deal, just a picture with Huddy(or whoever) and the number of days till the premiere.It doesn't have to be anything fancy, so everybody could do it.

But only if you gals are into it!:DD
^^^nice idea ;)
বছরখানেক আগে anonymously said…
I don't even know what to wish for anymore. I'd hoped for no sex in the first Ep. we'll see about that. Don't get me wrong I'll gladly take it if it's there but I sort of wanted them to 'take it slow' somehow, if that even fits Huddy.

I'm dying to see Wilson's reaction though!

@3lzyx: I think I like your idea
laugh
"I'd hoped for no sex in the first Ep" "I'm dying to see Wilson's reaction though!"
@anony... omg you just reading my mind O_o

I can see Wilson's face, when he'll find out, his will stuck like this for 5min for sure lol
 "I'd hoped for no sex in the first Ep" "I'm dying to see Wilson's reaction though!" @anony... omg yo
"his will stuck like this for 5min for sure lol "
haha, he will, and then he'll do his 'wow...woah,wow" thing kinda like in BSN.
Oh I love Wilson's reactions!! Wonder how long it will take for him to find out, will they tell him or will he guess? I'm imagining not that long since we heard of the go kart thing
laugh
Somebody will definitely get hurt in the "Kart thing" xDDDD

Somebody will definitely get hurt in the "Kart thing" xDDDD
বছরখানেক আগে LaurieLover said…
Hey Girls

Mmmmm.... Their clothes on the floor, the broken mirror against the wall, missing towels etc. Wonder what that means ??

Well what the heck do you think it means ? We are all adults, well most of us anyway !!

When they interviewed KJ after "Help Me" she was asked about the continuity of Ep1 S7 and she implied that the fans have waited patiently and will get to see the natural progression of what started in that bathroom.

Now in my language that means, they get naked, take a shower and then.....well I'm sure you all know where they would go from there.

We will see either the prelude or the conclusion or both. The rest will be implied.

Anyone who thinks House or Cuddy for that matter, is not going to push the advantage is delusional !!! They have been "Playing the Game" for far to long to just "take it slow." Maybe if it was Wilson, but this is HOUSE.

And we freak out whenever they get within sniffing distance of each other. How can you want or expect anything other than SEX?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 নমস্কার Girls Mmmmm.... Their clothes on the floor, the broken mirror against the wall, missing towel
বছরখানেক আগে mysuspicionis said…
As Bea said "Don't cheat us!!!!" I know (well maybe I know) from the other spoiler rumors that we will get stuff in the first episode but mainly I don't want to go from the finale to asleep. That person who gave way to much detail that we were kind of upset with-- the script reader-- said "that's not what I said" when people said "oh they wake up in bed naked and then..." He'd said the episode started off in House's apartment with them in bed. As I said, can I please get some PG kissing beforehand and talking afterwards? I thought of something last night though. Cuddy's clothes are rather neatly laid on the radiator and other articles of clothing are not in the bathroom. Maybe they are clothed in bed as we've hoped. I'm thinking Cuddy must wear House's blue shirt though....that is a must. ;) And Wilson must check on House and see Cuddy's clothes in the bathroom....or Cuddy has to walk by in House's shirt when House answers the door....or ....... The promos better not spoil me as to Wilson's reaction however it happens!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
laugh
LOL Bea I found this in the Lisa thread that you wrote. It sums up my feelings exactly: "Well...I think the picture say it all XD I mean the jacket is there...Cuddy's clothes are there! :O But I wanted to see it, damn it! I don't mean I wanted to see the whole sex scene...I am not a peep...I just wanted to see how it started....I mean, I wanted the romance before the sex :( This is cheating....I am slightly pissed if they make us miss the moment :(" I know what you mean---and I am not a weirdo either. It's the before and after I have to see.

heart
Hi there ladies!

Sorry for disappering! I am currently living at my boyfriend's and he doesn't apperently believe in the vital need of a 24h-a-day interent connetion...I'll work on it ;D

@3lzyx:

"But really no big deal, just a picture with Huddy(or whoever) and the number of days till the premiere"

Amazing idea! I love how people on this spot come up with such things XD Here's my contribution....

@LL:

"How can you want or expect anything other than SEX?"

Well I expect a lot more than sex actually. House is not Grey's Anatomy. I expect to see it all!!! As @mysusp said, I want the "before and the after"!
And I might sound naive or delusional but I believe they are gonna give us that. No way they won't...it's too juicy.

And I am positive they are already screwing with us. That first image they are showing us in the promo...surely they want us to freak out. And we are. Obviously and predictably. I already answered you on "Motorcycles and the Huli" so I won't repeat myself XD because we all go to the same threads and it would be tiresome for the others :P

I don't even think that first cap is the beginning of the ep. What if they have picked it up exactly from where they left and we are freaking out on the option of having missed sth when really we haven't? I mean, the ep might start from the kiss...and we are gonna see it all anyway. I think they are just toying with us, as usual...

I personally agree I'd like them to take the "slow-mode" as @anonymously said...it makes it more interesting. But I want sex, of course I want it. I just want it to be special and unforgetable ;)

BTW...Wilson's reaction? Oh God! I can't wait!

So our wishing list so far:

1)Watch the Huddex

2)Take it slow

3)Don't spoil us the suprise

4)Make it special

5)Be there when Wilson finds out

And I would say, I'd like House to keep making sexy comments to Cuddy ;) I can use some of the old chemistry to be keep alive :D

64 days left (more or less...it depends on your time-zone :P)

Hi there ladies! Sorry for disappering! I am currently living at my boyfriend's and he doesn't appe
heart
:) I was just thinking (I know how sad am I that I've been gone less than 2 hours and I'm still stuck on Huddy) This clip could be in any order at all with a House episode, plus we don't know what else is going to go with it. It could be the very first moments of the episode are to catch everyone up to speed as to what is happening on House. Maybe we will see Help Me flashbacks, and then more stuff in flashback. House episodes and Doris Eagen are big on flashbacks. What would be awesome is Cuddy getting ready to leave the apartment the next morning (with them talking about seeing each other later--we have them resting in bed earlier but nothing happened) and we get a sort of Under My Skin type scene and maybe Cuddy closes the door ;)
বছরখানেক আগে 3lzyx said…
big smile
Cool!thanks Bea!so we start with 64 and count down from that!:D

oh oh and the wish list!uhm...what do I wish for?....I totally agree with all the wishes so far...but I'll think of sth eventually.
heart
@Bea as I mentioned KJ implied that the natural progression of events can be expected. If she is just saying what she wants us to hear, then shame on her.

I know this is not Greys ( although I never watched a single ep of that show, so I would not know anyway ).

Two people that have been chasing each other for as long as these two have, WILL have some kind of physical contact. The question is DO they show it and how.

I think we will see the romance at the beginning and then the conclusion. Either them asleep or just lying in bed talking. Although after all the stress and emotional turmoil they would have been through, the long hours at work and the long awaited Huddex, I forsee her asleep in his arms.

This is going to be a bumpy ride for both of them. He is a complicated man, I am sure it will slow down, so that they can find a rhythm to the relationship. And HOUSE is a romantic after all !!!

@Bea as I mentioned KJ implied that the natural progression of events can be expected. If she is jus
sad
@Bea :( I dont see your post on Motorcycles, Beach and Huli !!!

I NEED to see your thoughts hun........
laugh
@ LL I am convinced that if we see Cuddy asleep in House's arms the world will spin off its axis from the sudden change in gravity once all of us fall off our beds and couches at that moment.
"I forsee her asleep in his arms. "
OMG this gives me goosebumps just to think of it.
heart
Oh I know! And you know House will say something cute and funny when they wake up...
heart
URgh *breathe* 64 days to go!
wink
Fanpop Club on Season 7 premiere
 ফ্যানপপ Club on Season 7 premiere
heart
"Cuddy asleep in House's arms"

This is definetely something to wish for =,)

@LL:

Yeah...House is a romantic, you're right. I have always thought of him that way too ;)

BTW I think my post on "Motorcycles, Beach and Huli" must have been deleted by my f....slow connection at my boyfriend's XD

Anyway I was just saying I didn't mean they weren't gonna have a physical contact. Of course they are going to. I am not acting naively here. I am just saying...they like toying with us: make us seen things that turn out to be different sometimes. As someone said above I had been thinking about the scene in the bathroom with the leather jacket on the floor and so on, and I got to the conclusion that we don't even know when it's "placed". I mean, it might be the opening scene as well as one random scene after a few ones.
Maybe they are gonna pick it up exactly from the kiss and we won't miss a second. Maybe there will be sex, maybe not...right away. I am just trying to follow their logic...remember UMS: it was too simple and it turned out to be an hallucination. I am not saying they are going to screw with us. Of course not. But surely that pic in the bathroom is mean to make us freak out. I'd say mission accomplished XD

I personally believe they are gonna show us the Huddex...the before and the after. It would be very predictable and way too easy opening the ep with the two of them already in bed. Doesn't sound like House to me. I hope they won't. I hope they haven't actually :p It would look like cheating to me ;)

Anyway I think one of the thing I wish for coming as soon as possible is the "I love you" moment from House's side =,) It will melt my heart....

54 days to go :D

"Cuddy asleep in House's arms" This is definetely something to wish for =,) @LL: Yeah...House is
heart
I love you from House is definately something to wish for! I remember reading once about Pride and Prejudice, in referance to the time period and customs, about the use of first names. Using a woman's first name was something that happened only with one you were intimately aquainted with emotionaly. The author said "when Darcy calls Elizabeth, 'my dearest loveliest, Elizabeth' it is more signficant than saying I love you." I don't think that House using Cuddy's first name is more significant than I love you, but it is right in second place for me! When he says "Lisa." I don't know what I'll do.
"I personally believe they are gonna show us the Huddex...the before and the after. It would be very predictable and way too easy opening the ep with the two of them already in bed."

Lets look at this from Huli side, if its true^^^, so can you imagine their faces when they read the script? xDDDD
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
cake
This is kind of silly but yesterday I thought of how we are getting so much more than we ever believed possible, and I thought of this quote, and realized it was from the 70's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory! It's the last line of the movie and I think it fits in with this thread.
"...You do know what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he ever wanted."-------"All his dreams came true."
heart
I can well imagine what went through his mind.......but then I am sure there have already been Huli, (let's call it what Hugh does) "MOMENTS" !!

I know this is a manip, but just to whet your appetites.
 I can well imagine what went through his mind.......but then I am sure there have already been Huli,
heart
"Lets look at this from Huli side, if its true^^^, so can you imagine their faces when they read the script? xDDDD"

Oh my...the Huddy effect on Huli XD Another thing to be waiting eagerly for XDDD

@mysusp that's a wonderful wish. Can you picture them calling each other Greg and Lisa? BTW I don't know if I am biased for this, but I find Greg a wonderful name: sort of old-fashioned somehow for a very unconvetionally character who happens to have some features of a true romantic hero =,)
 "Lets look at this from Huli side, if its true^^^, so can আপনি imagine their faces when they read the
I can imagine Cuddy calling him 'Greg', but its weird even to imagine House calling her 'Lisa'. Thats strange.
 I can imagine Cuddy calling him 'Greg', but its weird even to imagine House calling her 'Lisa'. Thats
heart
But it might melt your heart, admit it ;) and hers as well =,)
 But it might melt your heart, admit it ;) and hers as well =,)
Of course it will melt :)))) I can't wait anymore! Its so long till September comes ;(((
 Of course it will melt :)))) I can't wait anymore! Its so long till September comes ;(((
বছরখানেক আগে 3lzyx said…
big smile
I remember a scene when House yells out her full name, "LISA CUDDY"!!
and I was like :O , did he just said "Lisa"?
That moment just stuck with me, I'm sure with many other ppl too. Then I kept thinking about what would it be if he would just drop Cuddy and call her Lisa from now on....XD
from what ep is that, @3lzyx??? ^^^^
heart
Not so far away come on...we have already gone past the worst of it ;)

Of course, if the Emmy would just go exaclty as I wish them to, as in Hugh winning and coming with the crew and Lisa of course or at least without you-know-who :P I'll stand the thought so much better.
 Not so far away come on...we have already gone past the worst of it ;) Of course, if the Emmy would
বছরখানেক আগে playingcold said…
mischievous
My wish is short but hot, I think.
Sooo...

I want them to share a red lollipop...
বছরখানেক আগে VodkaShopping said…
Huddy wish list:
Hilly wishes for Huddy not to be over after season 7.
Or after season 8.
Or before the show ends.
OR EVER.
Can't wait for Kristin's 'Huddy interview'...
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Can't wait for Kristin's 'Huddy interview'...
বছরখানেক আগে VodkaShopping said…
laugh
@playingcold what is with you and lollipops? XD
mischievous
IMO House and lollipops are great combination. Add Cuddy -- and you'll get hotness.
Do you remember the death cat episode when House and Cuddy were in her office watching a video, House had a lollipop in his mouth while checking out Cuddy's ass? ;D
laugh
I love your wish @PC! Welcome back! XDDDD

Kristing interview...I can't wait for it either XDDDDD

"Tell him you love him"

"Yeah, this is supposedly what I am saying..."
 I প্রণয় your wish @PC! Welcome back! XDDDD Kristing interview...I can't wait for it either XDDDDD "T
wink
@PC you mean this one? :)
 @PC আপনি mean this one? :)
বছরখানেক আগে 3lzyx said…
@Katia1997: I was thinking about Occam's Razor. It's episode 3 so it didn't necessary have much meaning back then, but now, XDD.
"This ray of sunshine is Dr. Lisa Cuddy."
mischievous
Great great great moment! XDD
 Great great great moment! XDD
mischievous
@Katia: Oh, yeah!!! ;D
I love so much ep 'Airbone'
 I প্রণয় so much ep 'Airbone'
haha, sharing a red lollipop would be epic! great wish!

Do you rememberhow Lucas would call Cuddy Lisa. it felt kinda weird because qe're so used to her just being Cuddy.
I hope they get on a somewhat first name basis.
kiss
LOOK HERE that lollipop in his mouth and the look on his face as he's checking her out.

Can you tell what he's thinking ? I can.......

MINE..MINE..MINE.. MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!
 LOOK HERE that lollipop in his mouth and the look on his face as he's checking her out. Can আপনি
heart
okay none of the pictures are showing up for me....grrr @Katia I think in both sides now he yelled "I slept with Lisa Cuddy." I remember when I saw the episode where Stacy appears that I didn't know House's name so it kind of made my heart skip when you heard a woman's voice say "Greg" and he turned around with that expression on his face. PC nice to see you around :) I want House to tell Cuddy she is pretty or beautiful also once. :)
mischievous
There are some more larger pics. pulled from promo 3 at LJ. House's pants on floor of bathroom, Cuddy's scrubs on radiator crumpled. Not sure how I feel about new promo. The way he clarified "how" he was "seeing" Cuddy was funny and in character, but I wanted Wilson to find out separate from the team, and of course they pull back before we get any significant reactions from anyone. Those teasers--they are evil. What do you bet Wilson wants to talk about this as soon as possible and runs off to Cuddy to talk. The whole hospital would know in 15 minutes because Wilson is such a gossiper ;)
something to ad to my wishing list.
I want House to come to Cuddy without her knowing and hug her from behind. Kinda like in 'One Day, One Room' except his arms come around her...
so you knw what I mean?? anyway I'd really like that.

@mysusp. I didn't read your last post 'cause it felt spoilerish, I haven't watched the new promo yet, should I or will it ruin things?
It has something about Wilson...I was kind of disapointed actually but feedback seems pretty positive on it.