Huddy The Huddy Party Place!!

Belle0308 posted on Sep 18, 2010 at 12:09PM
I just thought I would make a thread for the Huddy party!

Personally I have waited for this episode for the entire seven years this show has been on. I can't WAIT and I am sure all you Huddies feel the same way!!

Huddy 21 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Delia_Beatrice said…
I'm with you, sister! This feels like one of the happiest moments of my life. To know for sure what i am going to witness Monday night... It fills me with unspeakable joy. So... Yes. Let the Huddy party begin:) God knows we've earned it!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে playingcold said…
cake
Wow! A party! I brought some cake! ;D
বছরখানেক আগে true_love_huddy said…
heart
I'm with you too,girls!

Two days left: it's just UNBELIEVABLE!!!It's going to be a shock for us watching these two adorable persons cuddling, kissing, making love and exploring their relationship for 45 minutes. I think it's going to be one of the most complex and touching hours in our lives.

I feel pretty nerveless for this emotional torture. Do you feel the same weakness?

Love you Greg and Lisa!;)
বছরখানেক আগে playingcold said…
big smile
@TLH
I have a reason why I haven't been here too much today! I wanted to calm down and be relaxed for the premiere. These last days, weeks with all these promos and pictures were too much for me! LOL
বছরখানেক আগে true_love_huddy said…
cake
@PC-:D

Useless thing, trust me!We have to accept that we can't avoid this stress, we must face it, and we all have to die with smile in our faces...:)
বছরখানেক আগে Belle0308 said…
I have been busy so far today so I haven't had my mind on it TOO much. Then I just talked to my sister and we discussed Huddy and Huli. We are HAPPY for Monday. We need to take our Huddy how we can get it. I think that for the first time ever I can tell you now that I will buy this season on DVD before I have even the first episode. ; )
বছরখানেক আগে tammyr50 said…
@PC I thought I would bring a cake too. It's in the shape of a castle for our King and Queen od TV.
 @PC I thought I would bring a cake too. It's in the shape of a দুর্গ for our King and কুইন od TV.
What's a party without balloons?
 What's a party without balloons?
Not much longer
 Not much longer
বছরখানেক আগে fran2 said…
smile
beautiful idea! see you after tuesday :-))
বছরখানেক আগে hughlisafan said…
31 more hours to go here until epic Huddy day!
 31 আরো hours to go here until epic Huddy day!
বছরখানেক আগে mysuspicionis said…
I'm still in denial--my brain refuses to accept it. I think I really am going to make myself wait till Friday so I can die on the weekend. At the earliest it will be Tuesday night so I can download. So if I'm not here I haven't died I'll be by soon to party. I know there will be people still talking about the episode Friday so I'm not to worried about missing the fun. Plus we will get to discuss episode two---which I am already excited about. When is the babysitting episode again? There is a woman credited on one of the episodes as "Very Hot Woman". That would be great as an exploration of how House loves Cuddy for her and not just her looks---which he appreciates very much.
বছরখানেক আগে Belle0308 said…
I agree with you @mysuspicionis. Its almost like I keep thinking that I will turn it on tomorrow night and it will start with them getting in a fight and going their seperate ways...lol.
YES...this is the Huddy episode!!
বছরখানেক আগে anonymously said…
kiss
I get this huge smile on my face just thinking about tomorrow night, it seems so unbelievably close now. I just, I can barely believe it!
I was driving a few hours ago and I was just smiling like and idiot, good thing I'm not taking the bus to school tomorrow, people would be worried!

I'll drop by after I've watched the episode, I will have to go to bed at some point but that's something I can deal with later.
I am prepared for all kinds of emotions to wash over me tomorrow and I'm very happy that I'll get to discuss it with you all after!
বছরখানেক আগে Edithuddy said…
smile
@mysuspicuous "I'm still in denial--my brain refuses to accept it."

Same here. I still think either I'm hallucinating or I'm in someone's hallucination or or House is hallucinating or something.

I will realize that this is actually real until I see the episode tomorrow
It is real.
 It is real.
It is Huddy.
 It is Huddy.
It is not a hallucination.
 It is not a hallucination.
And this is only the beginning.
 And this is only the beginning.
বছরখানেক আগে mysuspicionis said…
:)
বছরখানেক আগে Edithuddy said…
@tammyr LOL I love your sequence of images XD but I still don't believe it (not at 100% U_U)