ইনুয়াসা 2398 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 2398

বছরখানেক আগে Glitterific said…
Here is my character!

Name: Juyani Isano
Birthday: April 22
Human or Demon?: Fish Demon/ Mermaid (Good kind)
Personality: Nice, shy, quiet
Special Powers/Weapons: She can breath underwater and telepathically communicate with underwater animals, when not in the water her tail turns into legs
Bio Summary: A shy mermaid who didn't really have any friends, she began to get bored living in an underwater life so she started to make visits to the surface world hoping she could make friends there.
Appearance: (Underwater/Mermaid Appearance is picture) Land Appearance- Same bikini top with a blue cloth skirt that goes down to her knees along with sandals.
Anything Extra: Her favorite food is oranges from the surface. On the contrary to what many would think she isn't a very good singer.
 Here is my character! Name: Juyani Isano Gender: Female Age: 309 Birthday: April 22 Human অথবা
Juyani: *swimming in Mermaid form on the coast of a small village she swims up behind some rocks to watch some village fisherman and their children play on the beach* *thinks: They look so.. happy* *sighs quietly and smiles sadly*
বছরখানেক আগে misshedgehog said…
can i join
Name: kouki
Species(demon, half demon, human, etc): half demon
Weapons/Abilities: can use a baseball bat or a big hammer and can heal very fast in 3 days and can power up her bat
Personality: a hot head girl with a kind heart
Appearance: she was brown hair and her eye color is gray and wear a short red dress with balck pants under it and boot and on her wrist is a good luck charm and wear a head band to cover her dog ear
Background: her mother ecsape demon with her 3 year old daughter and new born son nut carrie dont reminder it and her mother wont tell her
Other Info: she dreams of being a singer and have a little brother and at night feels a great pain in her back and have a split personality named atsuko
Name: kiyoshi
Species(demon, half demon, human, etc): human with a bit of half demon but not much
Weapons/Abilities: cant fight yet he let his sister fight for him
Personality: hyper/ scare easly
Appearance: brown hair blue eye wear a blue shirt with a star on it and green pants and plain old shoes
Background: same as his sister
Other Info: he feels safe when hes with kouki when she not mad
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Hello!! Yay! Thnx for joining! :D
can you start
Juyani: * swims up to a cove where there's no people, she pulls herself up onto a rock and transforms into human form with legs. She stretches out her arms and limbs* *yawns* Hmm... I wonder if I can find any orange trees? *starts walking looking for orange trees*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
kiyoshi sleeping on his sister lap
Juyani: *spots an orange tree* Ooh! *begins to climb the tree* *gets up on a branch and picks an orange* Yum!
kouki watch the kids at play
Juyani: *about to begin peeling the orange when it slips out of her hands and falls to the ground* *the orange rolls down next to Kouki and Kiyoshi* Oh dear! I'm so sorry! *she jumps down out of the tree landing next to them* It just kind of slipped out of my hands...
kouki: its ok
kiyoshi:........
Juyani: Oh uh... Ok! *smiles a little* Uhh... My name is... um... Juyani. N-nice to meet you. *thinks: Ohmigoshomigoshomigosh. Real people! Don't mess this up! Making friends is yoour goal and making friends is what you're going to do!*
kouki: im kouki and this child is kiyoshi my brother
Juyani: Hello! Oh... uh.. um... it's nice to meet you! *thinks: Crap. Didn't I already say that??*
kouki: my brother very shy so he might not talk
Juyani: Oh! Um... T-That's okay... I don't r-really like t-talking that much either... W-well I guess it's because I-I rarely talk to anyone a-anyways...
kouki: im a loner
Juyani: Uh... A loner? D-Does that mean you don't like making friends?...
kouki: well somedays i like being alone
Juyani: You... like to be alone? I've been alone a lot. I d-don't really find it all that likeable...
kouki: it always been that way
(*yawn* Let's make some action happen here! B) )

Juyani: Oh... *suddenly the group hears yelling and screaming* T-That's coming from the v-village over t-there! *smoke can be seen rising into the sky* Oh dear! S-something really bad is h-happening!
kouki: watch kiyoshi i'll cheek it out
Name: Akai Kyoya
Birthday: January 14
Human or Demon?: Demon
Personality: murderous, violent, mean, hot headed
Special Powers/Weapons: Super human strength, senses, and stamina. His weapon is a 3-bladed magical scythe. Each blade of the scythe has different element properties. One blade is fire element, one is water element, and one is earth element.
Bio Summary: His family was killed by a human demon hunter, but for some reason the hunter left him alive. He hates all humans with a passion and will often go out of his way to terrorize them. He searches for the hunter that killed his family and has sworn to one day find him and kill him.
Appearance: Black hair, red eyes, tall and well built. Has fangs and claws. Wears black shorts that go down to his knees. Black sandals. Doesn't wear a shirt, his strap for is scythe crosses along his chest. Across his body he has many scars from old battles.
Anything Extra: He's really not a bad person....

Juyani: O-ok! B-be careful!!

Akai: That's right! Run away like the cowards that you are!! *Akai uses his scythe to destroy another building in the village* *villagers scream in terror andrun in a mob away from the rampaging demon*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
kouki runs really fast to the village and say oh who the wise guy who attack the village
village child: yay it kouki she will save us
Juyani: I-I hope your sister knows w-what she's doing....

Akai: Seriously? You're going to send some little girl against me?
kouki: who you calling little girl?
Akai: Ahh... Looks like she can talk the big talk, but can she back it up? *takes his scythe into a battle stance*
kouki: im the protector of this village
Akai: 'Protector of this Village'? Well you're going to die now, 'protector'. HYA!!! *charges with his scythe at Kouki*
kouki yep up high
kouki head band falls off showing she a halfa
বছরখানেক আগে senshi33 said…
smile
could I join? :)

name: Takeo
birth: may 15th
race: full wolf demon
personality: short-tempered, hard to get along with, also hides a caring and gentle side under a tough appearance
weapons/powers: owns a long sword but mostly used own strength and claws has swift agility and is a master healer
bio: she ran away from her pack because her father tried to kill her so her younger brother would be next alpha. her father hated takeo for unknown reasons. she has learned to survive alone by stealing from villages and hunting in the mountains the scar under her eye is from her evil younger brother
appearance: LONG brown hair, hazel eyes, freckles, has a scar under left eye, normal height, has a wolf tail and wolf ears, wares fur armbands and shoulder pads, dragon scale chest plat, fur short skirt, carries a small pouch of herbs, doesn't ware shoes

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(sure)
(Thanks u want to start?)
(i think this rp is dead but not sure)
(Sure seems that way don't it. that's y I asked if u wanted to start)
(i send a message to her if she dont post then we start)
Fine with me
(ok i'll gove her two hours post in two hours)
Alright I'll try to post at about 10:30
(ok)
It been 2 hours I almost fell asleep
(ok now what)
(Should we start rping?)
(ok)
(Guess ill start)
*runs from angry villagers through village carrying a bag of stolen food* ha! U think u can catch me?
kouki playing with the village children
*runs swiftly past kouki*
kouki: hm?