Jackie & Hyde Fave moment

Leightonfan posted on Jul 27, 2008 at 02:09AM
What is your favorite moment of Jackie and Hyde? They have been through their ups and downs, but no other couple can compare to them.
save

Jackie & Hyde 4 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে mcrfan1516 said…
Hmm...that's a good question. They're like my 2nd fave TV couple ever so I have a lot of fave moments. Maybe when Hyde told Jackie he loved her. I love how he took off his sunglasses, apologized, and was totally open to her. I couldn't help but go, "Aww!" when he said it. But then Jackie walked off... :( lol

Oh, I also loved when Hyde punched the guy at the BBQ because he called Jackie a bitch and then they went on a first date. And their first kiss! It was obvious Hyde was lying when he said he didn't feel anything. :)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে eka-chan said…
It was obvious Hyde was lying when he said he didn't feel anything.

I know! Thanks to his sunglasses, he was able to hide that the kiss meant something. He was like, "Really? Nothing?" LOL

My favorite moments would be the pre-couple times back in s1, s2 and s3. I mean, the tension and chemistry are killing me! I was repeating to myself, "they're gonna get together, they're gonna get together, they're gonna get together!"

I love how Hyde picks her up when she down (he's done it throughout the seasons whenever Michael breaks her heart). I love how funny they are when he was teaching her to be "zen" but she ends up kicking Laurie's ass. I love how Jackie eventually realizes that the reason why she wants to spend time with him was because she has a crush on him. It turned out to be childish and high-strung and infatuation...until they developed real feelings for each other! <3
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে orkneymatrix said…
big smile
Tough one... when Hyde told Jackie he loved her... and their first kiss! I love all the moments between them! They're my favorite TV Couple in the world!!!
বছরখানেক আগে Ahliviaa said…
my favorite jackie hyde moment is when they were hiding in the backroom in the basement